Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it’s the horrible fake tan, the weight loss, the LV Pouchette Métis over the one shoulder or what she thinks is fAsHiOn, but she’s really aging herself. With the extreme weight loss, it looks like she’s lost a lot of bounce or youthfulness in her face. Maybe it’s just me?
I thought the same, looking very gaunt facially and those stringy hair extensions do not help

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if it’s the horrible fake tan, the weight loss, the LV Pouchette Métis over the one shoulder or what she thinks is fAsHiOn, but she’s really aging herself. With the extreme weight loss, it looks like she’s lost a lot of bounce or youthfulness in her face. Maybe it’s just me?

100% agree. Snooze is 3 months older than me but looks like she’s got 20 years on me.
The tanning does her no favours at all, but did she ever have fillers done (admitted to or suspected?) maybe they’ve dissolved? Or perhaps she’s gone a bit too far with the TMJ injections. I get these done for teeth grinding and some in my forehead for tension headaches, but I know a lot of influenzas do it for face slimming 😕

Reactions: 4
ugh i dislike her so much, my friend worked for her for a bit doing editing and content for her before she hired Lauren and she was not nice to her and didn't hesitate to fire her using lame excuses just so she could hire her bestie. My friend was so upset after working for suzie that makes wonder how lois put up with her for long?????

I honestly think this girl is going to end up alone one day wondering how she hasn't got any "loyal" friends. I feel sorry for Ryan... poor boy :rolleyes:

Also, how can someone be SO BORING?:LOL: surely she knows that making the same content over and over again is boring???? I dont even know how she's still has a job as an "influencer"

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Seriously, snoozles we don’t need your advice because we could all teach you a thing or two! Just saying.
Why does she think she's a fashion guru? She has a wretched style made up of trends slapped on trends slapped on trends, from her home to her clothing. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God that ikea sofa looks horrid and cheap. why would you want a white sofa when you have white walls? the house is soo bland. Also she best be careful the colour of the green cushions doesn't transfer.

Reactions: 7
God that ikea sofa looks horrid and cheap. why would you want a white sofa when you have white walls? the house is soo bland. Also she best be careful the colour of the green cushions doesn't transfer.
Plus all that fake tan transfering on her sofa is gonna look nice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate all this plans for 2021.. its a tit start to the year for many. People dont want to hear about your amazing plans, trips etc. Keep it to yourself those titles just put me off

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm too tired for her tit today. Is it worth a watch? Or should I carry on with aussie married at first sight?

• Haha
I hate all this plans for 2021.. its a tit start to the year for many. People dont want to hear about your amazing plans, trips etc. Keep it to yourself those titles just put me off
I hope her plans at least include finally waxing or threading her stache

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How you going to have a hermes blanket and the cheapest ikea sofa. Thats just weird. Also, do you notice how 98% of the stuff she buys from zara for hauls she doesnt wear. Do we think she takes them back, i wonder how much money she really has after buying the house. Most her stuff is gifted

• Haha
What drab, boring, bland, oatmeal color home decor. No character, no originality. She’s keeps talking about there being a serene Ibiza vibe going on but I don’t see it. I just see beige and a load of Pinterest inspired items she has meshed together that don‘t really work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What's with that massive vase next to her sofa?! What's going in there besides dust and bacteria? If it's just for this weird bland aesthetic vibes, just kill me now. What a waste of money and space

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do love the neutral/rattan minimal decorating style that’s trendy (and everywhere!) right now and my small flat is basically that but I’ve added small bits of colour like pink, green and mustard (similar to Kate La Vie’s decorating style) but oh my god Susie’s house is just so plain! How does she not find it cold and depressing? It’s got no life or anything personal about it? And that sofa is awful! It’s basically just an Instagram show home. 🤦🏻‍♀️

And don’t even get me started on how she thinks she’s some fashion guru with her endless amounts of clothes that she doesn’t need or probably wears 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do love the neutral/rattan minimal decorating style that’s trendy (and everywhere!) right now and my small flat is basically that but I’ve added small bits of colour like pink, green and mustard (similar to Kate La Vie’s decorating style) but oh my god Susie’s house is just so plain! How does she not find it cold and depressing? It’s got no life or anything personal about it? And that sofa is awful! It’s basically just an Instagram show home. 🤦🏻‍♀️

And don’t even get me started on how she thinks she’s some fashion guru with her endless amounts of clothes that she doesn’t need or probably wears 😫
At the end of the day, it looks like a show home. Like the first home in a new subdivision that has bare bones furniture and no personality so potential owners can “see their vision”. It’s literally devoid of any personality, but I guess when you don’t have a personality of your own, it’s to be expected.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.