Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that ikea sofa looks horrid and cheap. why would you want a white sofa when you have white walls? the house is soo bland. Also she best be careful the colour of the green cushions doesn't transfer.
The white sofa is so bland and kind of an old fashioned shape? Not very ‘Ibiza vibes’ that she apparently wants lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not watched her in a while but watched her morning routine. I feel that the amount of time these girls (not just her) spend by themselves and on themselves is why they are all so anxious. Imagine thinking that much about what to wear and how to do your hair. It’s all just so self involved and must lead to them obsessing over stupid tit that most people simply do not have time for. I know it is their job to look good but I can’t fathom spending time on my hair and make up just to sit at home and maybe walk the dog. Doesn’t mean you can’t put a bit on to feel good but it’s just all so excessive isn’t it.
100% - This is why experts suggest that one approach to combating anxiety is to steer ourselves away from the endless navel-gazing and directing our energies outside of ourselves by doing something for someone else.

That level of self-absorption is simply not good for anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I also think its the amount of stuff they have...clothes and make up. My getting dressed process and putting my make up on is relatively straight forward. I just don't have that many options (and even then sometimes i think i could totally survive with less) so can't get that obsessed over which of my 30 foundations to use. What to do with my eyes/lips/clothes/skincare. In that vlog she said that she sometimes changes several times a day!! How is this normal?

Self absorption and rampant materialism. It would give me anxiety to have that much stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Its probably a tie me over sofa whilst she begs sofa companys for a free one

Reactions: 6
I actually quite like the no clutter/minimal decor she has going on, only cause I get anxiety with cluttered and busy spaces but I definitely don’t see a “Ibiza vibe”. I don’t get how that would be Ibizan???
also that haircut makes her look way older than she is 🙄

Reactions: 5
I actually quite like the no clutter/minimal decor she has going on, only cause I get anxiety with cluttered and busy spaces but I definitely don’t see a “Ibiza vibe”. I don’t get how that would be Ibizan???
also that haircut makes her look way older than she is 🙄
The Bob?

Reactions: 1
Don’t know about you, I don’t care what she has in her giant, over priced (not that she paid for it) bag! 🙄🙄

I‘ll never understand why these influencers acquire so many different outfits, wardrobes, clothing bundles when they mainly work from home. I just don’t get it. It shouldn’t bother me, however when these influencers are putting together outfits they acquire through work partnerships, discounts, vouchers and then those very influencers showcase those outfits on Instagram reels and later state on their YouTube channel that its hard work is simply ridiculous. I’ll be nice and say these influencers work but for them to say it’s hard work, really?!! Here’s an example of hard work. A home health aide who works in a nursing home and has 10-13 residents in a 8 hour time period and that one health aide has to make sure her residents have been bathed, fed, changed through out the day, rooms cleaned and tidied that’s hard work. These Influencers need to learn to keep things in perspective because they sound stupid otherwise. Don‘t mean to sound bitter but it bugs me to hear influencers constantly repeating that they work so hard when work consists of montages of coffee making, putting together outfits, doing hair and makeup, painting their nails, ordering and opening packages, making dinner, and the endless amount of photos and photo staging In order to sell products for brands. Excuse me but that’s not hard work and a few of the things listed such as doing hair and makeup is not work but simply upkeep.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
A couple of years ago Suze and her ilk made out they were such boss babes running their empires from home, working soooo hard and getting glammed up for ‘meetings’. Now we all work from home. Like actually work. And they have no more meetings. And it all just looks a bit sad and pathetic doesn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Okay, it's Monday afternoon and I'm bloody bored.🥱 Sucker for punishment that I am, I decided to catch up on Snoozie's YT. I've just watched her house update, why does her bungalow look like she's living in temporary rented/student accommodation?! She says she gets anxiety if there's too much stuff around, well I get bloody anxiety looking at how empty that living room is! 😒 There's no pictures, no photos, no ornaments, no flowers, no plants and NO COLOUR. If she intended for her bungalow to resemble a mental asylum then her job here is done! 🥴 Oh, and that frigging new sofa is awful. Rant over, I'm off for me tea now. 🍲

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A couple of years ago Suze and her ilk made out they were such boss babes running their empires from home, working soooo hard and getting glammed up for ‘meetings’. Now we all work from home. Like actually work. And they have no more meetings. And it all just looks a bit sad and pathetic doesn’t it.
Yeah, whatever happened to those BOSSY hoodies? Assumed a whole BOSSY babe range was in the works. Also ugly chanel snowboots, are these the ideal dog walking boots now?

• Haha
Yeah, whatever happened to those BOSSY hoodies? Assumed a whole BOSSY babe range was in the works. Also ugly chanel snowboots, are these the ideal dog walking boots now?
She probably broke even and realized shilling drop shipped sweatshirts from China wasn’t a great #bossbabe business plan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I‘ll never understand why these influencers acquire so many different outfits, wardrobes, clothing bundles when they mainly work from home. I just don’t get it.
This is not directed specifically at you, but I think in general comments like these are still sort of clinging on to the thought of influencers being just relatable people sharing their life, while they are actually just doing their work, which is to promote and sell and create content. It's like wondering why a vacuum cleaner seller has many vacuum cleaners, even though they only need one at home. Influencers can show of their birthday dress hauls or whatever and then spend their birthday in pajamas at home, it doesn't matter as long as they're able to create some (loosely) inspirational content that will bring in the clicks.

I think what truly made me understand this was when I realized that plenty of beauty gurus only put make up on in their videos and for their videos. They might give the illusion of being a make-up lover who just loves to test new make-up, but in fact they're just coming to work, putting on the camera and selling their viewers whatever products of the moment they need to sell.

The couch looks like she took all the covers off to put in the wash. Where’s the bleeping rest of it?

• Haha
I was watching her Dior book tote bag review as background noise and OH MY GOD the amount that she rambles on and on about absolutely nothing is remarkable, really. At one point she says something like "I have found that the more I put into this bag, the heavier it gets". NO tit SHERLOCK, that is such a revelation! What would we do without Suzie sharing these gold nuggets of previously unheard of wisdom?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.