Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another haul!

Her day in the life is;
get ready
unpack deliveries/ film haul
do some outfit try ons (her brain is apparently frazzled from these)
have a walk
wash face
dinner (So hungry she's shaky)

Yes, most of those are things the rest of us fit around work, apart from the interlude of unpacking more tit from Asos.

The editing/ continuity is terrible. She shows some hideous white sandals at 23.59 (so great, so comfy), then at 27.17 a parcel arrives and Sue shows the shoes as arriving in the delivery.... whichever way you look at it, she doesn't know if the shoes are actually comfortable for any period of time, just more BS to keep those affiliate links working.
Absolute borefest of a vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
TW ED

What bothers me about her explanation is that when following a vegan diet it's possible to eat A.as much as she did before and B.to still eat unhealthily. If she's chosen to go vegan AND eat healthier options/ stay off the junk food then that's fine, but explaining the change as 'I'm eating vegan now, which is why I've lost weight' isn't the full picture. For every non vegan option she was eating before, there's a vegan equivalent and even in lockdown there have been takeaways delivering.

I hope that makes sense and doesn't come across as offensive. I'm not suggesting that she's lying about her weight loss, just that there's more to her choices than 'I'm eating vegan'. If anything I'd say its down to the fact that she was eating out for several meals a week (which she did say was part of the reason) and is now eating healthier options at home. Whether or not those options are vegan kind of feels irrelevant to be honest.
I agree and I dont think you’re being offensive, I was trying to convey something similar with my post, she tries to get out of adressing things and when she does it never seems to be the full picture or very nuanced. like it “only” has to do with her vegan diet and not eating out but then she also seems to eat only dinner in her recent ‘what i eat in a day’ 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

idk if you guys are into astrology but I think her libra qualities are really present with her, she seems to care so much about her image to a point where she comes off non genuine.

Reactions: 5
I agree and I dont think you’re being offensive, I was trying to convey something similar with my post, she tries to get out of adressing things and when she does it never seems to be the full picture or very nuanced. like it “only” has to do with her vegan diet and not eating out but then she also seems to eat only dinner in her recent ‘what i eat in a day’ 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

idk if you guys are into astrology but I think her libra qualities are really present with her, she seems to care so much about her image to a point where she comes off non genuine.
I think it’s because she works in a vapid industry that rewards conventional beauty standards and she’s gotten even further sucked into the white, skinny, filled lip, overdone makeup way of life. I also wonder too if, because her bf is a DJ or whatever the hell he does, he kind of goads her into looking a certain way so that he fits in with his peers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The fact that this thread is still on a Christmas theme and we’re in May says it all really eh?
Same old.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wowzers. Who knew, if the weather warms up, you can swap the trainers for a pair of sandals!! I’m so relieved I watched the video!! 🤣🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.