Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how ‘NOTHING fits her’ and ‘everything is too big for her’ - there are other YouTubers like Amelia Liana who are shorter than her and skinnier than her and they manage to buy clothes that fit them perfectly fine?? How hard can it be? maybe she should try shopping from the petite section if everything is too big? Her hauls are so useless

Reactions: 20
I don’t understand how ‘NOTHING fits her’ and ‘everything is too big for her’ - there are other YouTubers like Amelia Liana who are shorter than her and skinnier than her and they manage to buy clothes that fit them perfectly fine?? How hard can it be? maybe she should try shopping from the petite section if everything is too big? Her hauls are so useless
It's basically her brand at this point. 'You know Susie, the one who can't stop buying clothes but none of them fit properly?'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okay I am truly convinced this girl has no control over what she says. She just said 13-15 degree weather is 'Goals' ?!?? Chucking a gen z word after a sentence doesn't make you any younger Suze.... 30 is coming for you

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay I am truly convinced this girl has no control over what she says. She just said 13-15 degree weather is 'Goals' ?!?? Chucking a gen z word after a sentence doesn't make you any younger Suze.... 30 is coming for you
I can imagine the insufferable ‘birthday week’ vlog now 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m really surprised at her car. It’s horrible - I assumed she was going for a sports car the way she was talking

Reactions: 4
suzie.JPG

Oh god this was too much for my eyes. How does she stare at herself first from the mirror and then again while editing this, and still decides that yeah it's totally fine to have her coochie in full view for like several minutes?

So for anyone wondering, the newest video has two guest stars: her new car and her lady bits.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
“Picking up my Dream Car” 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Can’t bring myself to watch her showing off!

View attachment 588622
Oh god this was too much for my eyes. How does she stare at herself first from the mirror and then again while editing this, and still decides that yeah it's totally fine to have her coochie in full view for like several minutes?

So for anyone wondering, the newest video has two guest stars: her new car and her lady bits.
View attachment 588622

Oh. My. God! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 588622

This is so obscene... she looks like a mannequin or a barbie or something.

My personal highlights were:

A rambling explanation of how she makes her coffee (yes, the one she shows herself making step by step in every single video)

Screenshot_20210524-210629_Chrome.jpg

Her being inside and not wearing a mask, because how else would we see how smug she looks with her NEW CAR? (She was SO BUSY she barely had time to drink her coffee)
Screenshot_20210524-210850_Chrome.jpg

More clothes that don't fit and haven't been ironed

Screenshot_20210524-212237_Chrome.jpg

The fake happy smug faces are back
Screenshot_20210524-212834_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210524-212935_Chrome.jpg

And it wouldn't be a Suzie vlog without her buying some neutral polyester 'pieces' and some ugly sandals. Seriously, she buys both weekly.

Screenshot_20210524-211322_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210524-210350_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched any of her content since she fell out with I Covet Thee. My god, what the hell has happened to her! What a smug, self obsessed, hole. Her face as she’s sat behind the wheel of that ugly Audi makes me want to scoop my eyeballs right out of my skull. Horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven’t watched any of her content since she fell out with I Covet Thee. My god, what the hell has happened to her! What a smug, self obsessed, hole. Her face as she’s sat behind the wheel of that ugly Audi makes me want to scoop my eyeballs right out of my skull. Horrendous.
Oh I forgot about the falling out with Alex. Do we know which Audi she had before this new one?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.