Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordan’s to do list:

1) wake up
2) morning pee
3) eat breakfast
4) watch a bit of morning tv
5) get up
6) brush hair
7) curl hair
8) put on make up

etc etc ...

Just don’t get the point in a to do list if you’re not a busy person and can actually remember what you need to get done

in other news she didn’t shout out bei bei wei this week 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So the daily to do list includes curl hair and put makeup on. As though she would forget to do them if they weren’t on the list. How shallow is her life that she needs to put such minor tasks on the list just to be able to cross them off?! I’m surprised she doesn’t put ‘get up’ and ‘go to the toilet’.
Brush my teeth! Get the mail! Go to sleep! 😂

Jordan’s to do list:

1) wake up
2) morning pee
3) eat breakfast
4) watch a bit of morning tv
5) get up
6) brush hair
7) curl hair
8) put on make up

etc etc ...

Just don’t get the point in a to do list if you’re not a busy person and can actually remember what you need to get done

in other news she didn’t shout out bei bei wei this week 😮
I mean for me I don’t mind the clean the kitchen stuff or whatever. But when it’s something like “do nails”... for a lot of people isn’t that something you just sit down and do if you have a spare moment or apart of your routine? I think she’s definitely one of these people who has nothing to do but wants to feel like she’s done stuff which is why she has these to do lists.

Side note.. I noticed lately that she and Alex keep saying “thank you for having us” on their stories at the uk sites they’ve been visiting. It kind of feels like they’re acting like they’ve been invited (which would have to be disclosed on stories). It’s not an odd thing to say in general if you’re talking to someone in person but on Instagram it’s like they’re trying to make themselves look more important. Idk is it just me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Maybe to allude to the fact they were invited if they weren’t / a sneaky way of not disclaiming it? Who knows unless they get reported, which I wouldn’t do personally cause that’s a bit petty, but she does need to be clearer with it

Maybe to allude to the fact they were invited if they weren’t / a sneaky way of not disclaiming it? Who knows unless they get reported, which I wouldn’t do personally cause that’s a bit petty, but she does need to be clearer with it
she kind of just put a story up in relation to the Visits and how they had to get permission to shoot there. Sometimes the way they talk they act like they’ve been asked to 😂

You know I would have guessed she’s a grown adult who sleeps with a teddy bear based off her childish to do lists but I really didn’t want the confirmation.

Is there a reason she has stunted maturity? I don’t mean to be rude when I say that. It makes me concerned bc, on serious note, this can be a sign of abuse as a child - particularly if a women talks with a baby voice. (Which I don’t think Jordan does.)

Has she ever addressed why she lives this way as an adult?? ❤👀

Attachments

You know I would have guessed she’s a grown adult who sleeps with a teddy bear based off her childish to do lists but I really didn’t want the confirmation.

Is there a reason she has stunted maturity? I don’t mean to be rude when I say that. It makes me concerned bc, on serious note, this can be a sign of abuse as a child - particularly if a women talks with a baby voice. (Which I don’t think Jordan does.)

Has she ever addressed why she lives this way as an adult?? ❤👀
Did you see the story where she shared that someone commented on her tik tok saying she reminds them of their six year old cousin 😂.

Also she and Tom have put on baby voices when together 😬

• Haha
Did you see the story where she shared that someone commented on her tik tok saying she reminds them of their six year old cousin 😂.

Also she and Tom have put on baby voices when together 😬
Do they?? I normally skip past him whenever he pops up because I think he’s even more boring than her somehow. 😂

It’s really strange. I get her Disney princess vibe but this immaturity stuff spills over into every area of her life. Hopefully it’s something she could discuss with her therapist. Something must scare her about growing up.... 😬😬

Do they?? I normally skip past him whenever he pops up because I think he’s even more boring than her somehow. 😂

It’s really strange. I get her Disney princess vibe but this immaturity stuff spills over into every area of her life. Hopefully it’s something she could discuss with her therapist. Something must scare her about growing up.... 😬😬
There's a sense of emotional immaturity about her. Is she an only child? I get that vibe from her. She lives in a fantasy dreamworld, almost as if to block out real life. It's definitely very odd.

She’s never mentioned siblings so I’d say she is, but even then I have an older sibling the same age of her who is well above her in terms of maturity

Don’t really understand all the hype she has over reels... it’s not much different to Tik Tok or even IGTV. It’s just another reason for her to be on the app and get more traction to her page. She needs to get some more interests 🤷‍♀️

Don’t really understand all the hype she has over reels... it’s not much different to Tik Tok or even IGTV. It’s just another reason for her to be on the app and get more traction to her page. She needs to get some more interests 🤷‍♀️
I really feel like if Instagram was ever to shut down like Vine did or Snapchat has become irrelevant now, she’d go into a deep depression and have a breakdown. Just being blockEd for a week last year sent her on an emotional meltdown...

I follow quite a few people on Instagram, none are as emotionally invested and obsessed with it as Jordan. And as a digital marketing director, I say she’s a fool to put all her eggs in a basket that could literally go *poof* away from her in an instant as she doesn’t own a single shred of her content on Instagram.

It’s pretty dumb, tbh.

Reactions: 4
I really feel like if Instagram was ever to shut down like Vine did or Snapchat has become irrelevant now, she’d go into a deep depression and have a breakdown. Just being blockEd for a week last year sent her on an emotional meltdown...

I follow quite a few people on Instagram, none are as emotionally invested and obsessed with it as Jordan. And as a digital marketing director, I say she’s a fool to put all her eggs in a basket that could literally go *poof* away from her in an instant as she doesn’t own a single shred of her content on Instagram.

It’s pretty dumb, tbh.
same thoughts here. she needs to branch her brand onto other platforms, and also, she needs to get a hobby

same thoughts here. she needs to branch her brand onto other platforms, and also, she needs to get a hobby
The problem is that she’s not willing to work on other platforms because her success is solely down to Instagram because people follow her for an aesthetic not for her personality. The only reason that she stuck with tik tok is because she grew quite fast thanks to her Instagram.

Reactions: 2
The problem is that she’s not willing to work on other platforms because her success is solely down to Instagram because people follow her for an aesthetic not for her personality. The only reason that she stuck with tik tok is because she grew quite fast thanks to her Instagram.
she has a giver-upper type of attitude. She quit YouTube because she was barely getting views on her vlogs. Maybe if she made look books that she put time and effort into and kept the clean aesthetic she’d have gained views and subs, those videos always do well on any channel if they’re edited in a fun way. But nope. Boring Jordan just quit because nobody wanted to see her snooze fest of a daily vlog.

Reactions: 2
She is really really annoying me at the moment. Think it’s time I unfollowed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.