Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really?? That’s kind of pathetic 😂😂😂
She does.it is so sad really but a few of us were sick of her tit and unfollowed at the same time. She consistently liked all of our posts at around the same time each day for a few days (fulough boredom...we all were onto it haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is really really annoying me at the moment. Think it’s time I unfollowed!
What in particular is annoying?

She does.it is so sad really but a few of us were sick of her tit and unfollowed at the same time. She consistently liked all of our posts at around the same time each day for a few days (fulough boredom...we all were onto it haha)
How can she tell that certain people have unfollowed her? She must use a follower app.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, probably an unfollower app. She sometimes likes my posts in a spam-like fashion and I find it weird being as I’m not even an influencer lol.

Yeah, probably an unfollower app. She sometimes likes my posts in a spam-like fashion and I find it weird being as I’m not even an influencer lol.
That’s exactly what got her blocked from posting on Instagram for a week last year! She got so crazed they thought she was a bot 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈

Yeah I get doing it if you’re following someone new and want the algorithm to show you their stuff, but she doesn’t even follow me. It’s kind of annoying actually, don’t spam me if you’re not actually interested in me

Has anyone seen her posts about setting up a Patreon? 90% of people have answered no to signing up for her 😳😂

• Haha
Embarrassing lmaooo. This is what I mean when I always say she has no influence =/= no sales.
She posts too many stories though and I cba to sit through them tbh

Reactions: 3
Embarrassing lmaooo. This is what I mean when I always say she has no influence =/= no sales.
She posts too many stories though and I cba to sit through them tbh
Why would you pay for content that you’re getting for free anyways and there are plenty of more creative people than her not charging for content.

Why would you pay for content that you’re getting for free anyways and there are plenty of more creative people than her not charging for content.
This again is money mad Jordan. Asking those who have followed her, who have afforded her a living and endless bonuses based on her number of followers, to then try and charge them. For what exactly .. how about get an actual job

She’s used the phrase “low key” 3x in 24 hours. And she expects us to pay for this riveting content!!

• Haha
What exactly is she even intending on providing with a paid for service? More photos of her loving herself? She’s hardly doing anything. She’s got nothing to sell and what she does sell is beyond over priced

What exactly is she even intending on providing with a paid for service? More photos of her loving herself? She’s hardly doing anything. She’s got nothing to sell and what she does sell is beyond over priced
I have to say, for someone with no self confidence she really does a great job of pretending....

She comes across as if her life is lived purely for Instagram, bit sad really....

Also, why the hell does she keep doing that pose with one arm in the air and one leg out to the side, it looks really blooming awkward and just weird.... It’s not cute.

I think she deleted the poll where she asked if people would be interested in her patreon because over 90% said no 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really like her but no idea why anyone would pay for more content! I’d maybe pay for insta lessons to make my photos prettier though hahaha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.