Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her but no idea why anyone would pay for more content! I’d maybe pay for insta lessons to make my photos prettier though hahaha
You can learn to do this for free though. Lots of Lightroom tutorials on YouTube.

I low key think she’s starting to exploit her followers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
You can learn to do this for free though. Lots of Lightroom tutorials on YouTube.

I low key think she’s starting to exploit her followers 🤷‍♀️
I agree. The overpriced ebook..then the selling of gifted stuff at Camden and then on an insta page, now the patreon. She has admitted that she is driven by money but don't exploit the hand that had fed you, as such. There are so many that produce beautiful content (ticija, kelsey, wanderlicious etc) who are arent out there constantly trying to get something from their followers and then there's this one

Reactions: 3
I agree. The overpriced ebook..then the selling of gifted stuff at Camden and then on an insta page, now the patreon. She has admitted that she is driven by money but don't exploit the hand that had fed you, as such. There are so many that produce beautiful content (ticija, kelsey, wanderlicious etc) who are arent out there constantly trying to get something from their followers and then there's this one
I was gonna mention Kelsey specifically. Not only does Kelsey have a ton of experience in the industry so is selling valuable stuff.. but she Also has a free fb group for her followers where she provides lots of useful info like on brands who pay etc.You can tell that Kelsey cares about her followers and them doing well.

I was gonna mention Kelsey specifically. Not only does Kelsey have a ton of experience in the industry so is selling valuable stuff.. but she Also has a free fb group for her followers where she provides lots of useful info like on brands who pay etc.You can tell that Kelsey cares about her followers and them doing well.
[/QUOTE

Exactly, Kelsey is so so lovely, she's so sweet and helpful and kind, she would give anyone advice or pointers on anything from lightroom to collabs. She is so genuine and decent. So much of her free time goes to helping people

She is REALLY hoping Bentley gifts her a car one day. It’s SO obvious. 🙈😬

Normal Person: work, save, purchase

The Vic Approach: Endlessly beg and drop non-disguised hints to Bentley as well as beg her followers for engagement on an advert that looks like any other car advert we all get shoved down our throats on the daily from the brands themselves. Keeping her fingers crossed she can manifest it to existence!

Hey Vic and Alex, we're not impressed by your drone shots. You act like you invented them when they’ve been in existence for yearsssssss. I think I first produced a promotional drone video for work in 2015? And have filmed many since. It’s not groundbreaking. Check our Amelia’s Bentley ads if you want to see one that’s actually appealing. 😘

Attachments

LOL whoops. Wrong thread!,

But just looked in on Jordan. She’s got a home account? Why?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
more attention and more free stuff/paid posts!

Yeah her flat isn’t anything special, it’s not trendy nor unique and quirky. Her taste is pretty bland imo.

I guess you could say Hinch and the aptly names MrsGreedy aren’t anything special either but their homes are currently “trendy” and they’re obviously very house proud people and so it makes sense for them to have lots of followers and home accounts.

Jordan doesn’t scream house proud and her house, like I said, isn’t special.

Reactions: 1
This reel points out why I think her content bothers me. Her posing is always doe eyed damsel in distress, batting and searching her gaze around like she’s lost.

Its such an outdated and problematic representation of women I feel, especially for 2020.
but this is her, she is trying to be like an old school disney princess. I find it odd that someone loves money yet wants her fiance to be the main breadwinner while she works a couple of hours a week in a glitter factory and takes pics of herself.... come on.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This reel points out why I think her content bothers me. Her posing is always doe eyed damsel in distress, batting and searching her gaze around like she’s lost.

Its such an outdated and problematic representation of women I feel, especially for 2020.
It bothers me because I find it repulsive and cringe-worthy, lol.

It bothers me because I find it repulsive and cringe-worthy, lol.
It’s so cringe to me - and also sad.

Posing like a lost girl desperate for a prince to come and save her is such a sad way to envision herself but it’s all she does!

I know we could go on at length about Disney being anti-feminist but the fact that Belle is her favorite princess says it all. Belle’s probably the most problematic of the whole lineup - falling in love with an abusive prick who imprisoned her dad when he was stranded and dared stop in for help.

Has she ever said she’s feminist? I’d assume she’s “feminist” (you know what I mean). Doesn’t seem to have enough smarts to recognise problematic female traits amongst classic Disney characters, though.

hate the fact she knows some of her photos are overdone and still does them anyway. One set of photos in a lavender field is ENOUGH. Doesn’t matter how much you improve your photography or editing in the space of a year, if you’ve done it once you’ve done it enough imo.

Is it me or is this idiot laying all over the lavender...

Omg her toes in this photo are making me feel ill, she posted a photo of her muddy toes as well 🤢 Why not just put some shoes on? And I see she went with repeating the lavender photos already.

Omg her toes in this photo are making me feel ill, she posted a photo of her muddy toes as well 🤢 Why not just put some shoes on? And I see she went with repeating the lavender photos already.
To be fair I love the lavender and lavender pics and totally have done some, but I'm not a total prick. But don't you know Jordan never touches the flowers ever ever ever 🙄🙄🙄

It looks like she’s gone there with her dad anyways. Why not just enjoy being with your dad instead of changing outfits 3 times so you can get multiple Instagram photos 🤷‍♀️

pig girl rolls around in the mud.

Honestly, she could’ve put some nude flats on or something, her feet repulsed me in that muddy foot picture. Dirty dirty filthy girl. Not even my toddler nephew would dream of getting his shoes off in that 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.