Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not social distancing again! Holding hands with her pal Alex on her sorties ...

She only just got in trouble for this, why would she do it again .. ?? 🤣
It amazes me how obsessed she is with Instagram and I’m convinced it’s a vanity thing now. The world is in a pandemic and she’s traveling about, not in a mask, taking endless photos in dresses that probably have the tags on them still so she can later sell them as “new”.

Imagine coming across these two fools touring the grounds of that castle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It amazes me how obsessed she is with Instagram and I’m convinced it’s a vanity thing now. The world is in a pandemic and she’s traveling about, not in a mask, taking endless photos in dresses that probably have the tags on them still so she can later sell them as “new”.

She's actually shameful, I feel embarrassed for her. She's obsessed. She bugged me before but I admired her hard work and creativity but the way she has been behaving this year is so bad and so greedy. I'm still shocked she's selling those clothes she'spocketing almost 600 if they sell. Literally money for nothing and now no social distancing, straight to the ivy with the new display and hanging herself all over it, pawing it and all sorts.

Reactions: 1

Well I mean now the UK have allowed international travel, it almost feels like a lot of the rules will be chucked out the window. Personally I think things are moving too fast over there.

Yeah I can’t blame people for meeting up with friends and dashing social distancing when we’re allowed to go and sit in a pub and watch the football. It’s gone back to “normal” so it’s almost as if people have forgotten about covid

I think she needs to get a grip tbh, her Instagram addiction is borderline embarrassing

Yeah I can’t blame people for meeting up with friends and dashing social distancing when we’re allowed to go and sit in a pub and watch the football. It’s gone back to “normal” so it’s almost as if people have forgotten about covid

I think she needs to get a grip tbh, her Instagram addiction is borderline embarrassing
I feel like her Instagram addiction is partly because she has minimal friends and social life and this fills the void.

I feel like her Instagram addiction is partly because she has minimal friends and social life and this fills the void.
Yeah I think so. All she ever seems to do is clean her house or be on Instagram. Don’t mean to sound like a slob but I have often ditched chores that need to be done to hang out with friends 😂😂😂. I think she has serious anxiety too.

Yeah I think so. All she ever seems to do is clean her house or be on Instagram. Don’t mean to sound like a slob but I have often ditched chores that need to be done to hang out with friends 😂😂😂. I think she has serious anxiety too.
She seems to be really insecure and only have confidence when “in character.” It’s quite sad really. I was glad to see her say she’s returning to therapy!

Hopefully her therapist will make her realise there’s more to life than Instagram and social media. I think it’s sad when people have no, or minimal friends, because nobody wants to live that way, but there’s ways you can make new friends at all times in life, by having new hobbies and taking classes for one.

I think that instagram fuels people’s anxiety and she’s no exception, this does however, not forgive her sneaky, sometimes money grabbing ways. We all need to confront our shady sides at some point but she’s literally treated like a Princess on her instagram and only ever rarely held accountable.

She just put a story up about how she never talks about her body and being thin because she doesn't want to make people feel bad about their bodies, but I swear I've seen her talk about how thin she is and how clothes are always too big for her LOADS of times.

She just put a story up about how she never talks about her body and being thin because she doesn't want to make people feel bad about their bodies, but I swear I've seen her talk about how thin she is and how clothes are always too big for her LOADS of times.
what a lying little fucker, she was only saying the other day that she can never get anything to fit her small waste, she is constantly talking about how skinny she is! even on her shady as hell selling page she had on her polka dot dress that it is an extra small but has darts sewn in to make it smaller. Hello Miss Liar!

Literally see her complaining things are too big on her all the time. Just because you don’t directly say “I’m very thin” doesn’t mean you’re not contributing to the topic of weight, body image and being skinny.

Literally see her complaining things are too big on her all the time. Just because you don’t directly say “I’m very thin” doesn’t mean you’re not contributing to the topic of weight, body image and being skinny.
its just her an her attention seeking, her woe is me. she is always saying how funny looking she is but called her face her money maker ffs! shes the ultimate humblebragger. I actually cant stand her now. I followed her because her photos are amazing but the obsession with getting followers, numbers of likes and instagram got too much, had to unfollow. She has suddenly started liking all my pics I think to try and get my attention. A bunch of us unfollowed and she is doing it to all of us now!

Honestly I think she should just stop talking on Instagram stories. The stories clash so much against her feed photos and that’s why people follow her anyway.

She repeatedly says she’s uncomfortable talking about real life issues and that her life is boring. (Which I think everyone can see it is.) I don’t think anyone would miss seeing her tidy kitchen, lame to do lists and mopey behavior.

She should keep posting and fairytale photos and that’s it. I think, anyway.

I agree with you tbh. Plus the “I DiD bUy ThE sMaLlEsT sIzE” pissed me off. Such a contradiction to herself not even long before.

This wouldn’t even bother me if she wasn’t lying and being a hypocrite

This reminded me. When I met her at the PR event she was in a dress from the company then I went to compliment her, then she proceeded to say oh this was the only dress I could choose as it had a belt (alluding to her being skinny).

I don’t like talking about bodies but since SHE brought it up, she’s not that skinny. She has a full face/nose and natural curves. I don’t look at her and think WOW SHE’S THIN! She has a nice, shapely physique. I’ve also seen her in many things that are actually too small for her and she should’ve gone a size up.

Sure her waist is small at the center, but thats because she has an hourglass figure. People like the kardashians have to get custom altered clothes too to fit their larger bottoms and smaller waists. I’m not a fan of them at all but I believe that’s why Khloe Kardashian came out with jeans...specifically for hourglass figures when most are straight up and down.

That’s all I’ll say. i don’t want to give her a complex about her body because it’s totally fine. But she makes it sound like she’s bone thin when she’s not. People like Leonie Haane are...

I don’t like talking about bodies but since SHE brought it up, she’s not that skinny. She has a full face/nose and natural curves. I don’t look at her and think WOW SHE’S THIN! She has a nice, shapely physique. I’ve also seen her in many things that are actually too small for her and she should’ve gone a size up.

Sure her waist is small at the center, but thats because she has an hourglass figure. People like the kardashians have to get custom altered clothes too to fit their larger bottoms and smaller waists. I’m not a fan of them at all but I believe that’s why Khloe Kardashian came out with jeans...specifically for hourglass figures when most are straight up and down.

That’s all I’ll say. i don’t want to give her a complex about her body because it’s totally fine. But she makes it sound like she’s bone thin when she’s not. People like Leonie Haane are...
I was going to say that she’s acting like she has a boyish body or a skinny Asian body. She’s actually pretty curvy.

I was going to say that she’s acting like she has a boyish body or a skinny Asian body. She’s actually pretty curvy.
By the way there is nothing wrong with those types of bodies. I’m just saying that I agree that she’s not skin and bones.

I think she's got an amazing figure, she's not boney or anything, curvy petite I'd say. It'sjust her looking for Attention again

• Heart
Exactly! The way she goes on you’d think she’s got the same body as those Chinese fashionistas all over TikTok lately. Her body is nice there’s no disputing that fact, but she definitely is hypocritical for saying she doesn’t talk about it to not upset others, whilst always making sure that we know how thin she is.

Sorry for double posting, but is it me or is she shouting out the same people every week?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.