Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for double posting, but is it me or is she shouting out the same people every week?
of course, you see Jordan follows so few people, she really spends days and days wondering who to follow, weighing up the pros and the cons because it really is a big deal to be followed by her, it is a privilege. She even has sort of 'raffled' shoutouts to her followers. But Jordan is down to earth, has no self confidence and really doesnt think she is anything special......

• Haha
Reactions: 2
of course, you see Jordan follows so few people, she really spends days and days wondering who to follow, weighing up the pros and the cons because it really is a big deal to be followed by her, it is a privilege. She even has sort of 'raffled' shoutouts to her followers. But Jordan is down to earth, has no self confidence and really doesnt think she is anything special......
I literally snorted coffee through my nose reading this. 😂😂

😂😂😂 funny.
I was noticing it because she’s shouted out bei.bei.wei sooo many times now!

I see shes begging for likes again! She always shouts oou Bei, Bei is so successful and I would say shes dying for Bei to take some of her pics. and quote the begging for a matoshi collab, its so obvious!

yeah I don’t see the point in shouting out an account that has 118k followers? Aren’t shout outs supposed to help small accounts grow?

Reactions: 1
yeah I don’t see the point in shouting out an account that has 118k followers? Aren’t shout outs supposed to help small accounts grow?
Normally that's what people would do, but there's a theory there to always share bigger accounts and they hopefully will share the shout out in the story and you get followers because of this. She ain't shouting out because she likes anyone, she's trying to get more followers

I can imagine when she reaches 99k it’ll be very annoying “nearly at 100k guys please help me get there!” stories for a while

Oh what a surprise. Nothing sold! 😂
I think I’ve said it before but she has no influence, people follow her for the pretty pictures, not to be sold something. Whenever she has to raise money or sell something she never really does well

Reactions: 2
I think I’ve said it before but she has no influence, people follow her for the pretty pictures, not to be sold something. Whenever she has to raise money or sell something she never really does well
But equally I think that most young people would be between a size 8 and 12 so none of the stuff would fit them. I’d be tempted to get some of the things but they wouldn’t fit.

aren’t hers typically a 10?
No they're always a size 0 but they need to be taken in because she's so thin but she doesn't like to mention it and never ever does because she doesn't want people to feel bad about their bodies

• Haha
No they're always a size 0 but they need to be taken in because she's so thin but she doesn't like to mention it and never ever does because she doesn't want people to feel bad about their bodies
ah, she’s a 6. Huh, I thought she’d be bigger than me (if only because of her hips/bust, not saying anything about her weight haha)

So the daily to do list includes curl hair and put makeup on. As though she would forget to do them if they weren’t on the list. How shallow is her life that she needs to put such minor tasks on the list just to be able to cross them off?! I’m surprised she doesn’t put ‘get up’ and ‘go to the toilet’.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.