Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work in marketing and she was one of the influencers we had at an event. She was very nice, one of the more friendly ones imo.

She doesn’t come across as being a bad person at all. She’s just lazy and very entitled imo, and her to do lists are a good example of exactly that. She wants to try waking up at 5:30am every day to get to work on time and work until 6pm in the evening, then she’ll have a reason to be so tired she needs a 45 minute nap 😬.

Like I said, don’t think she’s a bad person, just think shes lazy and a bit, actually no, a lot, immature

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I follow her and I have been for awhile. I used to absolutely love her but lately I feel like she’s changed a lot. Some things I’ve noticed..

- she used to hang out with a girl called Monica (I think Monica Barbosa on Instagram). They went to Dubai a few years ago but she stopped hanging out with her all of a sudden when she got newer Instagram friends. I think her friend Alexandratealeaf has completely replaced her friend Adriana with her.
- she and Alex did the exact same Disney blogger shoutouts for a few weeks. Came across as very disingenuous imo.
- I see her comments on other people’s photos and it’s so clear that she doesn’t read their captions. It’s always a comment like “pretty” or something like that. But she has the audacity to complain about people not reading her status where she discloses that she hasn’t trampled on flowers in the flower fields 😬.

I really like her photos though.

I follow her and I have been for awhile. I used to absolutely love her but lately I feel like she’s changed a lot. Some things I’ve noticed..

- she used to hang out with a girl called Monica (I think Monica Barbosa on Instagram). They went to Dubai a few years ago but she stopped hanging out with her all of a sudden when she got newer Instagram friends. I think her friend Alexandratealeaf has completely replaced her friend Adriana with her.
- she and Alex did the exact same Disney blogger shoutouts for a few weeks. Came across as very disingenuous imo.
- I see her comments on other people’s photos and it’s so clear that she doesn’t read their captions. It’s always a comment like “pretty” or something like that. But she has the audacity to complain about people not reading her status where she discloses that she hasn’t trampled on flowers in the flower fields 😬.

I really like her photos though.
Wow, solid observations. I’d have never noticed any of those things...the shout outs thing is particularly shady. Isn’t a shout out supposed to be for an account that you genuinely love and really believe deserves some more followers?

The captions and comments thing I figured, I think that these influencers know that the best way to grow is to comment on a bunch of posts, I suppose it’s boring reading every caption so they go with the superficial “omg wow babe!!!!!!” comment that has 0 impact on the conversation being had. But in that case people do and will lose respect for you

I think It’s because I follow a lot of her Instagram friends is how I noticed some of these things. I feel like she’d ditch a friend personally which I don’t like. Feels like she’s climbing this ladder to become friends with the best possible Instagram buddy idk 🤷‍♀️.

Yeah I imagine she’s apart of some Disney group and the shout-outs were planned out. It’s always so planned out and never just out of the blue. Like she has a day for her princess picks etc. on her stories.

Wow, solid observations. I’d have never noticed any of those things...the shout outs thing is particularly shady. Isn’t a shout out supposed to be for an account that you genuinely love and really believe deserves some more followers?

The captions and comments thing I figured, I think that these influencers know that the best way to grow is to comment on a bunch of posts, I suppose it’s boring reading every caption so they go with the superficial “omg wow babe!!!!!!” comment that has 0 impact on the conversation being had. But in that case people do and will lose respect for you

yeah being spontaneous isn’t part of how these influencers grow anymore, which makes them boring, I find Jordan really boring for that reason actually. I dislike her princess picks too. It’s just a cash grab.

Reactions: 2
yeah being spontaneous isn’t part of how these influencers grow anymore, which makes them boring, I find Jordan really boring for that reason actually. I dislike her princess picks too. It’s just a cash grab.
Yeah, I’m starting to think that a lot of the things she is doing is exploitative. For example her book is not worth 30 pounds. Imagine charging that for something you completed in a few weeks. I’m all for earning money online but why would you exploit those who support you when there are brands who can give you they money. 10 pounds would have been fine for the book.

Her princess picks are such a joke. And all SO TACKY!

And now she’s done it. She’s outed herself as someone who takes gifted items, wears them with the tags on and then turns around to try and sell them to her audience — who WITHOUT she never would’ve received these items for free anyway.

I am so tempted to DM Hello Bunny, Chic Wish, etc and alert them to this. What shady behavior. She’s officially lost me now. I used to like her but this low, immoral and tacky behavior I won’t stand for.

Also tempted to alert the ASA and CMA as this is not disclosing on her shopping Instagram that she received these items for free. SHADY!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And now she’s done it. She’s outed herself as someone who takes gifted items, wears them with the tags on and then turns around to try and sell them to her audience — who WITHOUT she never would’ve received these items for free anyway.

I am so tempted to DM Hello Bunny, Chic Wish, etc and alert them to this. What shady behavior. She’s officially lost me now. I used to like her but this low, immoral and tacky behavior I won’t stand for.

Also tempted to alert the ASA and CMA as this is not disclosing on her shopping Instagram that she received these items for free. SHADY!!!!!!!
The dress she wore to our PR event (I work for a fashion brand) she put straight on depop with the tags. So she only wore it for that night then sold it when she got it for free. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
The dress she wore to our PR event (I work for a fashion brand) she put straight on depop with the tags. So she only wore it for that night then sold it when she got it for free. Disgusting.
That also means the items are worn and unwashed! Because if you washed then obviously the tags would shred up in the wash. I’m shocked that she does this, I thought she had more integrity than that.

• Sick
That also means the items are worn and unwashed! Because if you washed then obviously the tags would shred up in the wash. I’m shocked that she does this, I thought she had more integrity than that.
That’s so true! Washing them would ruin the tags.

What a horrible thing to do.

That’s so true! Washing them would ruin the tags.

What a horrible thing to do.
I'm really disappointed in her, I really thought there was more to her than that . She has affiliate links and gets paid a pretty sum to post for a lot of these places too which she has disclosed on a group chat. So greedy

I'm really disappointed in her, I really thought there was more to her than that . She has affiliate links and gets paid a pretty sum to post for a lot of these places too which she has disclosed on a group chat. So greedy
I know. I really thought she was above these cheap tactics.

Judging by the lack of likes and no items being “archived” as she said she’d do when sold - it’s largely a flop. Not surprised!!

can’t believe this!!! Agree with all of the above, such shady, greedy and disgusting behaviour.

I was disgusted too because when I met her she was actually one of the “nicer” influencers, friendly but then I saw she was selling the dress on Depop. Reported it to my manager but she said we couldn’t exactly do anything, as many influencers do the same. 😩

what group chat are you on with her?

I don’t know what she thinks she’s doing leaving the labels on. It just makes people think she’s shady rather than the item is pretty much brand new. I don’t know about any of you but I pull a label off as soon as I bring and item home (unless I’m unsure about it). It’s really uncomfortable. 😬

What I wouldn’t mind is that if she sold items she was gifted but donated the money to charity or something.

Last edited:

I don’t know what she thinks she’s doing leaving the labels on. It just makes people think she’s shady rather than the item is pretty much brand new. I don’t know about any of you but I pull a label off as soon as I bring and item home (unless I’m unsure about it). It’s really uncomfortable. 😬

What I wouldn’t mind is that if she sold items she was gifted but donated the money to charity or something.
The main thing that irks me is the cheek of selling something unwashed. Even on eBay you wouldn't expect someone to sell you something unwashed, it's gross!!

Sorry not a group chat a Facebook group and was a thread on there.

She’s not social distancing again! Holding hands with her pal Alex on her sorties ...

She only just got in trouble for this, why would she do it again .. ?? 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.