Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her cleaning schedule genuinely confused me lol. Do people actually not just spend a day a week doing a big clean and do little tidy ups throughout the rest of the week and instead just sporadically do a big clean throughout the week?

Doesn’t that defeat the purpose of having a clean? No hate just curious

Reactions: 1
Her cleaning schedule genuinely confused me lol. Do people actually not just spend a day a week doing a big clean and do little tidy ups throughout the rest of the week and instead just sporadically do a big clean throughout the week?

Doesn’t that defeat the purpose of having a clean? No hate just curious
Not sure if you’ve heard of the organised mum method (look her up on insta) and it involves doing half hour of jobs each day.

Ohh? I normally do a big clean on a Saturday morning and then tidy up throughout the week when I make a mess, thought everyone did it this way since my family also do it like this, when I saw her schedule I was wondering why she was spreading out something she could do in a few hours in the morning aha

Ohh? I normally do a big clean on a Saturday morning and then tidy up throughout the week when I make a mess, thought everyone did it this way since my family also do it like this, when I saw her schedule I was wondering why she was spreading out something she could do in a few hours in the morning aha
I do it in bits too... so one day I’ll do a major bathroom clean, next day itll be major kitchen clean, but then just clean up the small jobs as I go.

She does realise that she doesn’t have to wait to be gifted tickets to The Chelsea Flower show, right? Wait, what am I saying 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know it’s not on this year, but tickets aren’t that expensive - I’m sure her ‘dream’ of going could have been fulfilled by now 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be honest, I think @hellomissjordan just seems like a really lovely girl. I've followed her from pretty much the beginning and she comes off as very genuine. Sure none of us are perfect, but I think she's at least very honest about who she is. Plus I've found her new content really lovely - as sometimes location based content (which lots of people do) can be a little repetitive if you follow lots of influencers.

She does realise that she doesn’t have to wait to be gifted tickets to The Chelsea Flower show, right? Wait, what am I saying 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know it’s not on this year, but tickets aren’t that expensive - I’m sure her ‘dream’ of going could have been fulfilled by now 🙄
to be an influencer means to be a beg don’t you know

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shes just gets by copying all the other influencers on the POC movement.

She will be back to posting her cringy half naked pictures seometime soon! :sick:

• Sick
I never saw, did anyone screenshot? I’ve only seen her apology, but imo, and seriously I mean this, it’s not good enough. All those people should’ve known better. You can be sorry all you want but that doesn’t stop the spread of the virus does it?

Ikr... if she had the status to need full staff she wouldn’t be working a part time job on the side lmao

• Haha
She is so weird and I guess is trying to make being an immature person her brand.

What type of grown adult has these things on their to do list? Is she so thick she has to write these things down? Is that really all she does in a day? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Also no one cares if you make ramen or not or how much you eat when you do.

Attachments

She is so weird and I guess is trying to make being an immature person her brand.

What type of grown adult has these things on their to do list? Is she so thick she has to write these things down? Is that really all she does in a day? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Also no one cares if you make ramen or not or how much you eat when you do.
I was thinking the same - how dull and
Empty must her days be to put ‘do makeup’ on your to do list?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s clearly not got anything to do because her to do list is... not good. Why bother making one if that’s all it is?

Off topic: but omg she and Ashley Ippolito could be sisters, they look so alike

For REAL. This chick either needs to get a new hobby or get a full time job cause at this point how she’s spending her days is embarrassing to say the least.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.