Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soo beyond cringe. What’s wrong with a picture of the ring and leaving it at that?
Speaking of engagements, has Jordan stopped wedding planning again?

Reactions: 4
Jordan might pull her socks up now, of Alex had practically planned her wedding in six weeks... Jordan doesn't seem to have planned anything and it's been what, two years?

Why does she have to walk on her top toes like an idiot all the time?!

Reactions: 5
Why does she have to walk on her top toes like an idiot all the time?!
I think it's an influencer thing to elongate the legs but like she just looks like she's about to fall over. It ruins her sexy vibe she's going for

Am I the only one that thinks Jordan has absolutely awful fashion taste? That brown bikini in Cyprus looks the exact same colour as my daughter’s diarrhea nappies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one that thinks Jordan has absolutely awful fashion taste? That brown bikini in Cyprus looks the exact same colour as my daughter’s diarrhea nappies
Her fashion sense is dressing up like a 5 year old 😂

I really disliked the reel she did of her running to jump into the pool, I get that she's trying to go for more cute/funny videos but it was just so CRINGE

Did anyone see while she was on holiday as well that she was asked to cover up while wearing the brown bikini at the bar, and she made a snarky comment about it, ended up wearing a napkin over her bra

• Haha
It’s been a minute since I’ve checked in on miss Jordan.

Glad to see she and Alex are still up to their annoying shenanigans and her to do lists are as pathetic as ever. 😅
What a hard life, work 9-1?? the fact she has 'go home' on her to do list shows shes really scaping the barrel

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.