Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember in a Q&A someone asked if she was 'a little' and she answered it and didnt know what it meant she thought it referred to height.

She definitely comes across that way!
A little? Sorry I’m a bit lost, can you explain? Little as in body height / weight?

Yeah all her trips are always so short too. Like I don’t think she’s ever gone to a European city for more than 2 or 3 days (which there’s nothing wrong with). But I’d need 5 days minimum somewhere like Amsterdam or Budapest to get a true feel for it. And yeah the food thing drives me mental. She went to McDonald’s in every country on her European road trip. She could just feel like because she’s vegetarian that she might not be able to try local cuisines (which isn’t true). But for me, it doesn’t make sense that she recommends places to eat in London or whatever but then goes to McDonald’s on a road trip 🤷‍♀️.

Also she and Tom are going to a wedding in Northern Ireland in a few months and ofc she’s making it a trip to get all the shots. There’s nothing wrong with making a trip of it (especially because we all deserve a break) , but as you’ve already alluded to... she doesn’t know how to live a normal life that isn’t about taking romanticised photos of herself.

Wow didn’t think I’d write a long message here today.
She doesn’t post about her boyfriend. How do you know this?

Reactions: 1
A little? Sorry I’m a bit lost, can you explain? Little as in body height / weight?

She doesn’t post about her boyfriend. How do you know this?
I’m guessing you haven’t followed for long. She used to show him a little more, and she mentioned it on her stories that in September they’re going to a wedding in NI and she asked for recommendations of places to go etc. You’re not missing out on the Fiancé content though. He gives me weird vibes.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen her photo she posted about 50 mins ago on her story of her wearing that strappy black dress? It doesn't look like it's photoshopped from what I can see but it also doesn't look realistic like she's warped her body in some way?

Her waist looks SO TINY

Has anyone seen her photo she posted about 50 mins ago on her story of her wearing that strappy black dress? It doesn't look like it's photoshopped from what I can see but it also doesn't look realistic like she's warped her body in some way?

Her waist looks SO TINY
oh that is so weird. It doesn’t look right. Also love how her filter v no filter story still has a filter on her no filter photo. Your skin does not look that smooth, Jordan

Her waist looks SO TINY
I think it’s the pose she’s doing. The legs & she’s tilted her hips back so she looks slimmer

I think it’s the pose she’s doing. The legs & she’s tilted her hips back so she looks slimmer
Oh fair, I mean I think she's really over done it with the posing then because even that is a bit harmful. I know she does it in her normal grid posts but there it just looked so unrealistic.

(I've just struggled with body image in the past, so I find stuff like this really hard not to compare myself to but then I get she may just do it because she's self conscious)

Pictures for context

And the no filter one (lol)

Attachments

Her waist looks SO TINY
Looks to me like a combination of being on her tip toes elongating the waist as well as her breathing in/holding in her breath. Looks rather uncomfortable tbh and that dress is super unflattering to her hips. Needs to go up a size imo!👍

Attachments

Her waist looks SO TINY
I know this is a gossip forum but damn, her body is amazing!

Although, that dress looks a little bit faded, it’s not true black but much more washed out. You can tell she’s had it for a long time… I guess she lacks more regular clothing amongst all the princess dresses?

Looks to me like a combination of being on her tip toes elongating the waist as well as her breathing in/holding in her breath. Looks rather uncomfortable tbh and that dress is super unflattering to her hips. Needs to go up a size imo!👍
She is breathing in so hard!

Reactions: 2
Defo filter on that first picture. It’s taken 98% of texture from her skin.

Also what’s wrong with her not knowing how to pose lately? First the floating head picture posted here a few pages back and now this? She looks so stiff and unnatural in her pictures lately!

She just uploaded some stories about a review of a curling iron, it says is an Ad/Pr product, but she is totally saying bad things about it. She has done this with some dresses in the past. Dont they send these stuff for free or pay her to try it? It seems odd to talk trash when they are paying her or trying to make a relationship with certain company...

I actually can't fault her on this. She's giving her honest thoughts despite getting the hair tool for free and that's something that a lot of influencer won't do, they'll either gush about it or never mention it again after they've 'unboxed' it.

Reactions: 6
As above. Would rather get the truth and then not buy it.

Than have an influencer wax lyrical about something shite and encourage people to spend money.

I guess if its a PR product she got the product for free to review but no money to advertise.

Reactions: 3
She just uploaded some stories about a review of a curling iron, it says is an Ad/Pr product, but she is totally saying bad things about it. She has done this with some dresses in the past. Dont they send these stuff for free or pay her to try it? It seems odd to talk trash when they are paying her or trying to make a relationship with certain company...
How is it odd in the slightest? Isn’t the whole point of a review that it be honest? People get slated if they give a fake / dishonest review simply because something is free.

How is it odd in the slightest? Isn’t the whole point of a review that it be honest? People get slated if they give a fake / dishonest review simply because something is free.
Yeah I agree. 👍

I’m pretty sure she just got the item for free though and wasn’t paid to review it. Either way, I appreciate the honesty (even though I didn’t see this story in particular).

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes totally appreciate the honesty, I am saying she should she take out the Ad/Pr product... Since Ad stands for advertisement, and this means promotion of someting...she is not promoting it (and that is ok, she is giving an honest review) that what is odd to me ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.