Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... c’mon. WHO is seriously going to buy one of her prints?? She is not Annie Leibovitz. 😂

Even if for some unbeknownst reason you did want one, you could screen grab and print for for £1 or 2 on your own. I have the iPhone 12 Pro Max and the quality is plenty good enough for a standard print. Screenshots are even better on my MacBook Pro. I’ve been working with lawyers to copyright protect images at work and it’s interesting. Anything taken from Instagram would be hard to make an actionable case against unless an image is used commercially so if a 12 year old wants a print they can just go get one made.

Also amazed she didn’t have the foresight to watermark the images in her “store” to incentivize someone to purchase a clean print. Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom both have a watermark feature that’s so simple it will add yours by default.... Oh well. Perhaps her brain is mush after all.

(But if do you start watermarking Jordan, I’ll take that as confirmation you read this thread. And you’re welcome for the free common sense advice ☺)

Anywho — Here’s a few in case any of you lovely ladies want as a memento! 😘
Hahaha she must've read it because the watermarks are there! Yeah, the photo of the house in London is like something I took on the way past with my phone. also not sure why anyone would want a picture of her on their wall? I also hate hate HATE those set ups that she does cause they just look so haphazard and flung together. Especially the bloody sheets in the background of all of them. Like at least get a decent-sized piece of fabric instead of some small ikea curtains that barely do anything. Reminds me of that painfully bad mattress shot she took at halloween where the mattress was just completely pointless and added nothing to the photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So... c’mon. WHO is seriously going to buy one of her prints?? She is not Annie Leibovitz. 😂

Even if for some unbeknownst reason you did want one, you could screen grab and print for for £1 or 2 on your own. I have the iPhone 12 Pro Max and the quality is plenty good enough for a standard print. Screenshots are even better on my MacBook Pro. I’ve been working with lawyers to copyright protect images at work and it’s interesting. Anything taken from Instagram would be hard to make an actionable case against unless an image is used commercially so if a 12 year old wants a print they can just go get one made.

Also amazed she didn’t have the foresight to watermark the images in her “store” to incentivize someone to purchase a clean print. Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom both have a watermark feature that’s so simple it will add yours by default.... Oh well. Perhaps her brain is mush after all.

(But if do you start watermarking Jordan, I’ll take that as confirmation you read this thread. And you’re welcome for the free common sense advice ☺)

Anywho — Here’s a few in case any of you lovely ladies want as a memento! 😘
I... would never buy these. They're not interesting photos, or rather, not interesting enough to hang in your home. Landscapes are more appropraite, not set ups of a bike and a blanket draped on some grass.

I... would never buy these. They're not interesting photos, or rather, not interesting enough to hang in your home. Landscapes are more appropraite, not set ups of a bike and a blanket draped on some grass.
Totally agree! Photography is wonderful and I love prints. I have several Mapplethorpes because I just love the way he played with light.

But her pictures are kitschy setups. There’s no artistic use of light and shadows. There’s nothing unique about them. It’s odd she to thinks someone would pay money to print one. She’d be far better off trying to sell the image licensing to the brands of whatever dresses she has on in these Pinterest “wanderlust” picnic setups.

(That’s some more free advice for you Jordan. Lemme know if you’d like more help developing your business plan 😘)

Reactions: 3
Yeah totally agree. I've got a photography degree and I just don't think her photos are so good that she should sell prints. How much is she selling them for? Anything above 5£ is daylight robbery

This is super petty but I am really jelly that she is naturally thin and had no need to work out 🙄🙄🙄🙄 and she is Uber proud of it

Reactions: 1
This is super petty but I am really jelly that she is naturally thin and had no need to work out 🙄🙄🙄🙄 and she is Uber proud of it
Yeah I feel this but I also feel, as has been said before, she's a bit of a dick about it because she's like "even the xs is tooooo biiiig" even though it fits her fine. Tbf a lot of girls that size don't want to be that size and I just always remind myself that someone somewhere would kill for my body haha
Also that "I'm so quirky and weird" tiktok is cringe af.

• Heart
I feel you but also encourage you instead to be proud of just how much STRONGER and likely healthier your body is because of your exercise and attention to what you eat. ❤❤

I bet you’d woop Jordan’s week ass in arm wrestling 😂

Thank
I feel you but also encourage you instead to be proud of just how much STRONGER and likely healthier your body is because of your exercise and attention to what you eat. ❤❤

I bet you’d woop Jordan’s week ass in arm wrestling 😂
Thank you, this means a lot xxxx 💓💓💓💓

That’s a really bad pose, if she was my client I’d ask her to raise her neck and lower her shoulders. She’s squashing her chin into her chest which makes it look like she hasn’t got a neck and is slightly constipated. If she’s going for sexy she needs to elongate her neck and lift her chin

• Haha
Has anyone else noticed Jordan’s name change? Her bio says Jordan Rose but her name is Jordan Emily Brown....

• Haha
I don't know why but her being so annoyed by that tiktok of the person throwing out the tupperware pissed me off. Like I get it's crappy of people and I'm a big eco gal but like how naive can you be to not think people are doing things like this? Also ngl even I've done it once when I forgot something at the back of the fridge and the tupperware was unsaveable since the plastic retained the smell.

I don't know why but her being so annoyed by that tiktok of the person throwing out the tupperware pissed me off. Like I get it's crappy of people and I'm a big eco gal but like how naive can you be to not think people are doing things like this? Also ngl even I've done it once when I forgot something at the back of the fridge and the tupperware was unsaveable since the plastic retained the smell.
I wish people would stop with the unnecessary outrage. We all are aware we need to make better decisions for the environment - instead of blowing up over someone doing one thing wrong, share things you’re doing that are good!

As much free tit as Jordan begs for I’m CERTAIN she produces more plastic waste than the average person. Heck does she all her think her tacky false lashes are biodegradable?? Take a seat sis. ALL the way in the back

As much free tit as Jordan begs for I’m CERTAIN she produces more plastic waste than the average person. Heck does she all her think her tacky false lashes are biodegradable?? Take a seat sis. ALL the way in the back
Plus all the International travel she did pre pandemic... and the dresses ordered from abroad... hardly an eco warrior is she?

Reactions: 5
Omg. I'm tired of these hypocritical instagrammers banging on about the environment when they contribute to the problem just as much as the Average Joe. First Khloe now Jordan?

Do these people *want* to be disliked??? People like Jordan that are constantly buying and receiving items of clothing that they're going to wear once or twice, that come in plastic packaging, that likely flew over from overseas, people who are always travelling all over the place (FOR NO REASON -- INSTAGRAM PICTURES ARE NOT A GOOD REASON) and people that ONLY do that absolute barest of minimums for the environment need to: shut the duck up.

Absolute hypocrisy. I swear these people would tell you their tit dont stink and comes out gold.

I wish people would stop with the unnecessary outrage. We all are aware we need to make better decisions for the environment - instead of blowing up over someone doing one thing wrong, share things you’re doing that are good!

Absolutely exactly. Also it's unfair to blame any average person even if they're purposely trying to burn holes in the ozone because it's all the big corporations (OR MASS-PRODUCING CLOTHING COMPANIES LIKE ZARA, JORDAN) that do the most damage. UGH it's just so frustrating.

Omg. I'm tired of these hypocritical instagrammers banging on about the environment when they contribute to the problem just as much as the Average Joe. First Khloe now Jordan?

Do these people *want* to be disliked??? People like Jordan that are constantly buying and receiving items of clothing that they're going to wear once or twice, that come in plastic packaging, that likely flew over from overseas, people who are always travelling all over the place (FOR NO REASON -- INSTAGRAM PICTURES ARE NOT A GOOD REASON) and people that ONLY do that absolute barest of minimums for the environment need to: shut the duck up.

Absolute hypocrisy. I swear these people would tell you their tit dont stink and comes out gold.
Yeah exactly. Also on this note I find it so annoying when people ask where she wears her princess dresses and she's like "I wear everything I get all the time". Jordan, wearing something to a photoshoot is not wearing it "normally". UGH she's so frustating.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.