Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely exactly. Also it's unfair to blame any average person even if they're purposely trying to burn holes in the ozone because it's all the big corporations (OR MASS-PRODUCING CLOTHING COMPANIES LIKE ZARA, JORDAN) that do the most damage. UGH it's just so frustrating.
Exactly! I’m plant based and limit plastic as much as possible but me doing that isn’t going to save the planet. We need corporations and governments to step up and make MAJOR changes.

Jordan and Alex have this whole holier than though vibe. What makes them think they can look down their noses at everyone else? What makes them so perfect? From my view - nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Is her whole life curated for Instagram? Does she have an actual job?
Yeah it seems like all she does is dress up and take photos. But she does digital marketing for a nail company in Kent. But I read some blogs she wrote for them and ngl they’re not great..

Is her whole life curated for Instagram? Does she have an actual job?
She does. I looked at her linkedin profile once and it’s quite sad. She works part time at a glitter nail polish company as their social media manager. Can’t remember the name of it but I looked at their social media and it was pretty lame with tacky photos.

What a boss babe! 😂

She does. I looked at her linkedin profile once and it’s quite sad. She works part time at a glitter nail polish company as their social media manager. Can’t remember the name of it but I looked at their social media and it was pretty lame with tacky photos.

What a boss babe! 😂
Hmm, interesting… does she’s essentially waiting for her Influencer “break”?

What a boss babe! 😂
The company is Lecente. If anyone wants to have a nosy.

And yeah... her linked in is laughable. I couldn’t see her getting a better job than she has now tbh. But I think she’d probably stay part time given that you don’t get consistently paid as an influencer working with other companies.

Does she run their Instagram? Because any nail tech could post what they do.

• Haha
Don’t get me wrong, I love pretty dresses and visiting nice locations but it seems like that’s all she lives for. Does she have any depth? Moaning about bringing a bike to bath to shoot content, I find slightly unrelatable. Is she for real? Or just seriously privileged?

Reactions: 3
Don’t get me wrong, I love pretty dresses and visiting nice locations but it seems like that’s all she lives for. Does she have any depth? Moaning about bringing a bike to bath to shoot content, I find slightly unrelatable. Is she for real? Or just seriously privileged?
Yeah, see when she was posting that comparison between her old Bath photo and her new one and her being like "I love to see my growth" and I was just thinking the old one was more quirky and interesting whereas the recent one she was doing her vapid pout in the same pretty dresses with a bike and flowers. There's no creativity to it, it's just shot on a nicer camera.

Reactions: 2
I find it super odd how she places those Fortnum's hampers in her pictures. It just looks really bizarre and too “fake”

I think her life is sad. She visits pretty places but hauls all these props there like a bag lady 😂

Must be super annoying to be around her honestly. Live in the moment for once and not make everything about Instagram

Yeah, see when she was posting that comparison between her old Bath photo and her new one and her being like "I love to see my growth" and I was just thinking the old one was more quirky and interesting whereas the recent one she was doing her vapid pout in the same pretty dresses with a bike and flowers. There's no creativity to it, it's just shot on a nicer camera.
Ohmygod i thought the same thing!! Besides that the newer one is with a better camera the old photo was so much better. Thats not growth, that's just buying a camera and having a friend who can use it.

Ohmygod i thought the same thing!! Besides that the newer one is with a better camera the old photo was so much better. Thats not growth, that's just buying a camera and having a friend who can use it.
EXACTLY!! A particularly annoying friend at that.

I really dislike her stories about how she’s super cut throat with her holidays. Like I get it, not everyone wants to visit the places others do but she seems to be doing it based on how many photos she can do. I get that she has to do Instagram but you can still enjoy a fuckin holiday, hun. Her poor boyfriend is probably gasping for an actual relaxing holiday. Also if you can afford your Teuta dresses why not spend that money on eating all the nice foods and experiences and stuff on your holidays. Budget yes but that seems extreme for EVERY place you visit

Reactions: 4
It really irks me when instagrammers can’t see to post a mirror photo without being on tip toes. Jordan is the absolute worst for that.

I get the impression that she still wants to very much be a child. The pouty faces, tantrums and playing dress up.
I remember in a Q&A someone asked if she was 'a little' and she answered it and didnt know what it meant she thought it referred to height.

She definitely comes across that way!

EXACTLY!! A particularly annoying friend at that.

I really dislike her stories about how she’s super cut throat with her holidays. Like I get it, not everyone wants to visit the places others do but she seems to be doing it based on how many photos she can do. I get that she has to do Instagram but you can still enjoy a fuckin holiday, hun. Her poor boyfriend is probably gasping for an actual relaxing holiday. Also if you can afford your Teuta dresses why not spend that money on eating all the nice foods and experiences and stuff on your holidays. Budget yes but that seems extreme for EVERY place you visit
Yeah all her trips are always so short too. Like I don’t think she’s ever gone to a European city for more than 2 or 3 days (which there’s nothing wrong with). But I’d need 5 days minimum somewhere like Amsterdam or Budapest to get a true feel for it. And yeah the food thing drives me mental. She went to McDonald’s in every country on her European road trip. She could just feel like because she’s vegetarian that she might not be able to try local cuisines (which isn’t true). But for me, it doesn’t make sense that she recommends places to eat in London or whatever but then goes to McDonald’s on a road trip 🤷‍♀️.

Also she and Tom are going to a wedding in Northern Ireland in a few months and ofc she’s making it a trip to get all the shots. There’s nothing wrong with making a trip of it (especially because we all deserve a break) , but as you’ve already alluded to... she doesn’t know how to live a normal life that isn’t about taking romanticised photos of herself.

Wow didn’t think I’d write a long message here today.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.