Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes totally appreciate the honesty, I am saying she should she take out the Ad/Pr product... Since Ad stands for advertisement, and this means promotion of someting...she is not promoting it (and that is ok, she is giving an honest review) that what is odd to me ...
She literally can’t do that , thst would be a huge breach of ASA/CMA guidelines .. if you are given something for free by a company you have to disclose that by putting “AD - gifted” , whether you’re positive about it or not

Reactions: 4
Yes totally appreciate the honesty, I am saying she should she take out the Ad/Pr product... Since Ad stands for advertisement, and this means promotion of someting...she is not promoting it (and that is ok, she is giving an honest review) that what is odd to me ...
She can’t take it out. That’s how it works, if you are given something you need to disclose it. You can’t take the disclosure out just because you don’t like the product.

Reactions: 2
She’s reminding me of old school Zoella on her stories at the moment… People asking why she buys so much House of CB because it’s the only clothes that fit her tiny frame. Bit deluded, try being a size 20 and finding clothes…

Reactions: 3
She’s reminding me of old school Zoella on her stories at the moment… People asking why she buys so much House of CB because it’s the only clothes that fit her tiny frame. Bit deluded, try being a size 20 and finding clothes…
Yeah, I'm also quite tired of her constantly mentioning she's a size 4-6. It's a bit tasteless IMO.

Also this may have been discussed before but what's with her mentioning how she looks like Audrey Hepburn all the time? I literally can't see a resemblance someone plz help

Goodness that video showing her hair was awkward. The weird tongue moment was a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Goodness that video showing her hair was awkward. The weird tongue moment was a lot.
The hair looks tit. The fringe is far too thin. She looked better before.

Yeah, I'm also quite tired of her constantly mentioning she's a size 4-6. It's a bit tasteless IMO.

Also this may have been discussed before but what's with her mentioning how she looks like Audrey Hepburn all the time? I literally can't see a resemblance someone plz help
I think it’s laughable for her to state she looks like Audrey. Her face is far too round to emulate her. Just because she has brown hair. Gosh, she’s so up herself.

I think it’s laughable for her to state she looks like Audrey. Her face is far too round to emulate her. Just because she has brown hair. Gosh, she’s so up herself.
A couple months ago she shared a story about how people tell her she looks like Audrey Hepburn 2-3 times a week. Anyone else remember that?

Seriously, it's extremely bizarre. She looks NOTHING like her.

A couple months ago she shared a story about how people tell her she looks like Audrey Hepburn 2-3 times a week. Anyone else remember that?

Seriously, it's extremely bizarre. She looks NOTHING like her.
I recall Jordan repeatedly saying this over the years and it's like... sis, no. You don't. You may adore Audrey Hepburn and honestly who doesn't? But you do not resemble her.

Lily Collins does however and I am always hoping she'll be able to play her in a bio pic! That would be fantastic.

Has anyone seen that she’s promoting some manifestation course? How much is she being paid for that nonsense?!!

• Haha
I recall Jordan repeatedly saying this over the years and it's like... sis, no. You don't. You may adore Audrey Hepburn and honestly who doesn't? But you do not resemble her.

Lily Collins does however and I am always hoping she'll be able to play her in a bio pic! That would be fantastic.
You could tell me that Lily Collins could be Audrey reincarnated, I’d believe it. Jordan however? Gorl. No. Nothing alike. Face too round, mouth too big, eyes too peanut shaped.

Also think she’s a cheeky witch saying she wouldn’t work with photographers because their styles don’t match hers when she posts the most BASIC photos ever.

I’m new (but a lurker) here and joined just to complain about her never shutting up about her size. Today she’s praising house of cb for being ‘one of the few brands that do a size small enough for me’, but size 6s are not that hard to find??

Reactions: 6
I’m new (but a lurker) here and joined just to complain about her never shutting up about her size. Today she’s praising house of cb for being ‘one of the few brands that do a size small enough for me’, but size 6s are not that hard to find??
Lol yeah to an extent I get the struggle for things like jeans where the hips are too small and the waist too big. That’s a problem for a lot of people.

But when someone like Jordan who has an overflowing wardrobe of items that fit her fine, it actually seems ridiculous of her to say that nothing fits her. Like if she genuinely thinks that it’s hard to find things then she has a problem.

It’s also common for people to buy things and have issues with some items fitting right like in the jeans example. But nobody goes on about it like she does to pretend she’s a special snowflake.

I feel like her size is her claim to fame. She doesn’t have much else going for her so talks about being tiny at every possible opportunity

ughhh yes! I was waiting for someone to comment on this 😂 why not just say something along the lines of "house of CB fits me like a glove" instead of telling everyone how she's so small. It may very well be true that House of CB fits her best but the way she goes on about her size and being too small for other brands can be very triggering for those who have struggled with any kind of disordered eating or body dismorphia, etc.

Reactions: 5
ughhh yes! I was waiting for someone to comment on this 😂 why not just say something along the lines of "house of CB fits me like a glove" instead of telling everyone how she's so small. It may very well be true that House of CB fits her best but the way she goes on about her size and being too small for other brands can be very triggering for those who have struggled with any kind of disordered eating or body dismorphia, etc.
It's one of the reasons I unfollowed her in the end, she can be damaging. A lot of young girls follow her and that sort of stuff really could spark someone in someone. She's thin, yes, but thin instagrammers are ten a penny

Yes!! I’m essentially recovered from anorexia now, but how she talks about her weight is very reminiscent of how I spoke/thought about mine back then and I often find them a bit triggering

Reactions: 1
She's really annoyed me over the theatre crap from the last few days... Sh proper kicked off about the cinderella performance having to be cancelled due to COVID... like she was almost making out it shouldn't have been and now she is moaning that she got a voucher back and all the other show tickets are too expensive... like surely you'd want to pay more for theatre tickets now to help them, considering she's such s BIG FAN. LOL.

Reactions: 6
Credit where credit's due, her singing has really improved with lessons. Her hand movements and faces are pretty cringe/standard "look at me mom, I'm acting sad" though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.