Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes you think so? 👀

edit: still on facebook
Shes been saying some strange things on her stories.... like that she was coupled up with her cat last night, what about tom?... And I am sure she said something strange the other day.... I think the ring may of disappeared again too.

Reactions: 1
Shes been saying some strange things on her stories.... like that she was coupled up with her cat last night, what about tom?... And I am sure she said something strange the other day.... I think the ring may of disappeared again too.
Also said something the other day about how lonely she is at the moment, which I thought was kinda weird.

Also said something the other day about how lonely she is at the moment, which I thought was kinda weird.
YES! That was it.... I wonder if she has been reading here though... Tom has just randomly made an appearance on her stories! 😂

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure they haven’t. But the idea of fiancés breaking up more than once is hilarious to me 😂
No he made an appearance after I said this!... but she has been dropping some odd things on her stories again as if she's on her own again...

She hasn’t seen Alex in ages … any reason why do we think ?

I am glad to be honest... I cannot stand those two together... I love that Alex has just basically copied everything Jordan has done to gain followers.

I am glad to be honest... I cannot stand those two together... I love that Alex has just basically copied everything Jordan has done to gain followers.
Wait what do you mean Alex has copied everything Jordan has done? 😂 Alex has a really tit engagement rate for the folllowers she has.

Reactions: 2
I dislike her fringe so much. I think she is very subtly changing her photos. Thank God. I hate dislike her wide eyed poses

I also think this is so insensitive. We are still in pandemic and she boasting that she can blow so much on a dress? 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
No shade to her but the majority of us would only wear a dress like that for a special event. So spending £500 on an occasion dress just isnt likely no matter how pretty it is.

We dont have Instagram accounts where we set up princess photo shoots.

I also think this is so insensitive. We are still in pandemic and she boasting that she can blow so much on a dress? 🤢🤢🤢🤢
If it took her 2 years to save £500 then she’s not doing as well as she thinks she is. I don’t think that comes across as boasting. It means she’s been able to save £20 a month which is hardly a boast.

If it took her 2 years to save £500 then she’s not doing as well as she thinks she is. I don’t think that comes across as boasting. It means she’s been able to save £20 a month which is hardly a boast.
That wasn’t her first teuta matoshi dress lol. She worded that very cleverly 😂

• Haha
I love fashion and totally don’t mind spending on nice dresses. So in that regard I guess I’m on her side — but geez that is such a not-so-humble brag post.

Gross!

I was just thinking this. They did a shoot recently but there weren’t any stories of them together and then they both went to Cinderella but didn’t see each other. Do you think they’re still pals but not as friendly.

She really only started to workout out a few days didn't she?
She is very lucky that she doesn't need to workout for her figure!
Also did I imagine that she said she quit her part time job and then went back to it?

She really only started to workout out a few days didn't she?
She is very lucky that she doesn't need to workout for her figure!
Also did I imagine that she said she quit her part time job and then went back to it?
I haven’t had the tolerance to watch her stories this summer but she has had short lived bouts with exercise here and there over the years. Very inconsistent.

That’s interesting about her part time job. Would they bring back someone who quit though? Surely she’s easily replaceable…

Then again, I can’t imagine a long line of applicants wanting a part time gig at Lecente Nails

She’s the least authentic instagrammer ever. Loves Olivia Burton so much like at the moment on her stories, yet sells all her PR of it on Depop 😂

What makes you think so? 👀

edit: still on facebook
She def reads here, the engagement part is hidden. Side note, who sets their cover photo as a picture of them? A little self absorbed?

Her and her fiancé have defo broke up again.
Have they broken up before whilst engaged?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.