Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I was showing that to EVERYONE I couldn't stop laughing at it. Also how un-Bridgerton is that bedroom???
At least you could tell what she meant to say. It actually took me a second to spot it. And there are two other errors I see in that post. But I donā€™t really go looking. But you should look at Alexā€™s captions. Sheā€™s awful at writing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
At least you could tell what she meant to say. It actually took me a second to spot it. And there are two other errors I see in that post. But I donā€™t really go looking. But you should look at Alexā€™s captions. Sheā€™s awful at writing lol
Yeah Alex's are so stressful to read. It's like she doesn't even try. Like fair enough, maybe she has dyslexia but it doesn't seem bad enough for that and couldn't she get someone to check it? I also hate how random the pauses are.

It's like
I went to London today and saw someone I don't like don't you hate it when people talk about you
why do you even care about me

But like with longer paragraphs haha

Oh I think Jordanā€™s been reading our thread! Suddenly very upset about the apolstry debacle given it was a week ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel sorry for Jordan constantly getting berated by Alex about kids. It honestly boils my blood sheā€™s selling it as a joke when itā€™s incredibly frustrating. Especially considering how open Jordanā€™s been about people constantly telling her sheā€™ll change her mind etc. If one of my ā€œfriendsā€ did that to me they definitely wouldnā€™t be my friend for long.

I feel sorry for Jordan constantly getting berated by Alex about kids. It honestly boils my blood sheā€™s selling it as a joke when itā€™s incredibly frustrating. Especially considering how open Jordanā€™s been about people constantly telling her sheā€™ll change her mind etc. If one of my ā€œfriendsā€ did that to me they definitely wouldnā€™t be my friend for long.
Yea Iā€™m on Jordanā€™s side here too. I also donā€™t want kids and respect Jordanā€™s position on that.

Women shouldnā€™t, even if joking, try to pressure other women into have children theyā€™ve been clear they donā€™t want to have. Itā€™s nothing against motherhood ā€” itā€™s just a personal decision each of us can make for ourselves.

• Heart
This is kinda off topic but also kinda not... but this girlā€™s account popped up for me on Tiktok and her princess/royalty content is EVERYTHING Jordan and Alex wish they were but arenā€™t. She also doesnā€™t bat her eyelashes like a dimwit which is a major plus

Def check her content out if you like fairytale, romanticism thatā€™s done in a more mature and elegant way ā¤ā¤

Attachments

I forgot all about her. She literally NEVER comes up on my explore feed and neither do stories. Irrelevant much? I thought I may have unfollowed her, was shocked to see I hadnā€™t.

I know itā€™s old news but ā€œapolstryā€ is so funny hahaha

• Heart
I finally reached my limit with that awkward ā€œIā€™m not commenting on the Israeli Palestine conflictā€ chat. Like everything she and Alex were saying just hinted at them being on the wrong side but not wanting to admit it. Not helped by them both sharing their support from Israeli influencers (not that I donā€™t think theyā€™re having a horrible time btw, just Palestinians are generally having a much worse time) Also who was actually asking them to comment? Cause honestly I donā€™t care, unless youā€™re horribly problematic Iā€™m not here for politics, Iā€™m here for pretty dresses

I am still catching up on this thread so sorry if this is all already known but

i used to know her bf tom through uni and he mentioned once that she has rich parents who bought her flat + she has a plush life and doesn't do much all day (which i think is obvious lol)

also i never met her in person but my best friend did and apparently she was decked up to the 9s in false eyelashes in the middle of the day (no shame in that but my friend said she looked a bit ridic since everyone else was dressed really casually) and that she was a bit of an airhead

we were all also a bit surprised that Tom seems to have abandoned his law ambitions to be her insta photographer, since he always had pretty sensible plans

I am still catching up on this thread so sorry if this is all already known but

i used to know her bf tom through uni and he mentioned once that she has rich parents who bought her flat + she has a plush life and doesn't do much all day (which i think is obvious lol)

also i never met her in person but my best friend did and apparently she was decked up to the 9s in false eyelashes in the middle of the day (no shame in that but my friend said she looked a bit ridic since everyone else was dressed really casually) and that she was a bit of an airhead

we were all also a bit surprised that Tom seems to have abandoned his law ambitions to be her insta photographer, since he always had pretty sensible plans
On her social channels sheā€™s maintained that she saved for the deposit of her house (which I think is a cottage/small house). Sheā€™s also said sheā€™s good with money/saving which Iā€™ve never thought added up considering sheā€™s always buying new stuff (which if you can is good for you). But sometimes I think she promotes over consumption which she probably isnā€™t aware of šŸ˜¬.

I also get the sense that she tries to fill a void with Instagram/buying stuff. The only person besides Tom she spends any time with is Alex who is just an awful toxic cretin as opposed to any real kind hearted friends.

I think the reason she can't choose a date or dress is she can't find a dress it will clearly be princesses like everything she owns so nothing will feel special to her

Her print shop strikes me as... odd. I actually do like the photos of her, whatever you think of Alex I think she takes nice photos of Jordan. But I donā€™t know why she thinks anyone would want a random print of an okay photo she took of flowers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey make
Totally agree that she is ā€œa bit of an airheadā€

Why does she think posing and pouting like her brain is mush is cute? Itā€™s 2021 sis!
[/QUO

Hey make up application is awful, would love to see what a professional could do with her. She is very beautiful but she can't even do a wing considering she does it all the time!

So... cā€™mon. WHO is seriously going to buy one of her prints?? She is not Annie Leibovitz. šŸ˜‚

Even if for some unbeknownst reason you did want one, you could screen grab and print for for Ā£1 or 2 on your own. I have the iPhone 12 Pro Max and the quality is plenty good enough for a standard print. Screenshots are even better on my MacBook Pro. Iā€™ve been working with lawyers to copyright protect images at work and itā€™s interesting. Anything taken from Instagram would be hard to make an actionable case against unless an image is used commercially so if a 12 year old wants a print they can just go get one made.

Also amazed she didnā€™t have the foresight to watermark the images in her ā€œstoreā€ to incentivize someone to purchase a clean print. Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom both have a watermark feature thatā€™s so simple it will add yours by default.... Oh well. Perhaps her brain is mush after all.

(But if do you start watermarking Jordan, Iā€™ll take that as confirmation you read this thread. And youā€™re welcome for the free common sense advice ā˜ŗ)

Anywho ā€” Hereā€™s a few in case any of you lovely ladies want as a memento! šŸ˜˜

Attachments

• Wow
So... cā€™mon. WHO is seriously going to buy one of her prints?? She is not Annie Leibovitz. šŸ˜‚

Even if for some unbeknownst reason you did want one, you could screen grab and print for for Ā£1 or 2 on your own. I have the iPhone 12 Pro Max and the quality is plenty good enough for a standard print. Screenshots are even better on my MacBook Pro. Iā€™ve been working with lawyers to copyright protect images at work and itā€™s interesting. Anything taken from Instagram would be hard to make an actionable case against unless an image is used commercially so if a 12 year old wants a print they can just go get one made.

Also amazed she didnā€™t have the foresight to watermark the images in her ā€œstoreā€ to incentivize someone to purchase a clean print. Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom both have a watermark feature thatā€™s so simple it will add yours by default.... Oh well. Perhaps her brain is mush after all.

(But if do you start watermarking Jordan, Iā€™ll take that as confirmation you read this thread. And youā€™re welcome for the free common sense advice ā˜ŗ)

Anywho ā€” Hereā€™s a few in case any of you lovely ladies want as a memento! šŸ˜˜
That first image has so much blur in the top
Half of the image that it hurts my eyes. The third image - who the hell wants a picture of sheets in a tree?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.