Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I say good for her for doing a new project and one that doesn’t involve Alex 😂. I think it’s good to explore different avenues.

Reactions: 3
Glad to see her doing something away from Alex too. The song sucks but Jordan being in the video is a good fit me thinks

I popped to Alex’s stories to see if she publicly congratulated her and nope! Typical toxic friend behavior

Her making money from gifted items?! I know she is giving a bit to charity but I feel sick about it.

Reactions: 1
Her making money from gifted items?! I know she is giving a bit to charity but I feel sick about it.
I also think that what she’s doing is kinda bad for the environment because she’s heavily involved in the whole buying new / wear once culture.

Honestly, she should only be accepting pieces that she feels like she’ll wear for a long time. I’ve seen her sell on items that she has only worn once or maybe less than 5 times.

It’d be different if she was selling things that have been in her wardrobe for like 3 years or a bit longer than a few months. Her selling on so that other people can wear those clothing is obviously better for the environment than flat out throwing things away... but it also allows her to continue this cycle of getting gifted things and buying new things (which she also does often).

I think she likes the operate under the facade that she cares more about things like animals, the environment, other issues etc.. Than she actually does. I think she does try to do good things... like she tries to buy from more sustainable sources from what I know And she also donates to charity ... but does selling stuff and accepting so much gifted tit that it’s going to be sold on negate that a bit?

Maybe I’m being over critical. But I think the girl has a bit of a shopping addiction/getting new things addiction that she needs to get a grip on.

Reactions: 5
Already out and about London I see.. am I wrong and we still supposed to be social distancing?! I see Alex is still wearing that horrendous dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Already out and about London I see.. am I wrong and we still supposed to be social distancing?! I see Alex is still wearing that horrendous dress.
I could totally tell that Alex in particular was bursting to get out and get new content. She must be as sick of that video clip of her running in a red dress towards that castle as we are 😂. I reckon she’s posted it over ten times.

• Haha
I could totally tell that Alex in particular was bursting to get out and get new content. She must be as sick of that video clip of her running in a red dress towards that castle as we are 😂. I reckon she’s posted it over ten times.
I actually wondered if they had recorded it at the weekend cause they were posted very close together and they were just pretending it was today haha

• Wow
Yeah considering Alex posted stories on her way to work this morning you're probably right

• Angry
Jordan shouldn’t be in London. The stay home alert has been dropped but it’s been changed to stay local. Inner london is NOT local to Jordan, she’s already bending the rules

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I don’t live in London but if anyone does and they see these two twats out in public - please give them the middle finger for me

• Haha
Jordan shouldn’t be in London. The stay home alert has been dropped but it’s been changed to stay local. Inner london is NOT local to Jordan, she’s already bending the rules
I think we kind of knew that as soon as she could reasonably get away with it... she would go into London....

I read in the news it’s legal to travel anywhere in England, it’s just a slogan unfortunately.

• Wow
I read in the news it’s legal to travel anywhere in England, it’s just a slogan unfortunately.
Not to be pedantic... but she went to London before it was legal to do so. They’re playing it off as though they went on Monday but they definitely went shooting on Saturday or Sunday. Alex even videoed herself going to work on Monday like 😂😂😂.

I don’t think it’s that bad. I mean they know themselves that they’re in the wrong if they’re playing it off as Monday’s outing.

• Angry
Jordan has the most beautiful natural hair. I don’t understand why she insists on those ugly wigs and I also prefer her content without her sap of a fiancé

I'm convinced she sends these assumptions in about herself... 'you're spicy in the bedroom' she definitely sent that in so she could reply to it and make herself seem more interesting because she's nice but... boring as hell

I'm convinced she sends these assumptions in about herself... 'you're spicy in the bedroom' she definitely sent that in so she could reply to it and make herself seem more interesting because she's nice but... boring as hell
Yeah definitely. Her replies to questions like that are always just like “YES” and never give away anything more. So it makes me wonder if there’s anything to give away at all. I just imagine that she spends all her time and energy on Instagram etc. that she can’t have any more to be frisky in the bedroom 😂. But look there’s nothing wrong with being a bit vanilla.

Btw on her TikTok you can see somewhere on her profile questions that people submit to her and I found some of them kinda funny.

4A5837DE-AC96-4475-A294-EF84A86B9991.png

Anyone else spot the spelling error 🙈 I always cringe when ‘content creators’ can’t spell check

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.