Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You ARE grabby free loaders. I can’t even imagine how many emails she has sent out for free products. She can’t even pay for her own cookies in an Instagram post 😂😂😂
Well maybe if people didn't pay you to promote the products you have been gifted and then sell on for a hefty price tag you might not be called a freeloader. Jordan is such a beggy witch. Tagging brands when she's run out of a product saying its empty etc etc

Reactions: 3
Shes using a girl in red song in her reels. I find that quite interesting. Its quite well known that asking someone if they listen to girl in red is code for asking about there sexuality. Could explain her break up.

Reactions: 1
Shes using a girl in red song in her reels. I find that quite interesting. Its quite well known that asking someone if they listen to girl in red is code for asking about there sexuality. Could explain her break up.
I have never heard that before, perhaps it's not so well known!

To be fair if Jordan was questioning her sexuality she would say it straight. Think of the engagement!!!

• Haha
I have literally never heard that before

Reactions: 2
Why does she keep sharing that photo of her dress exposing her fanny. Attention seeking because she’s not with Tom anymore, much?

Reactions: 3
A lot of her reels are reused Tik toks
If she said something like “throwback to last year’s epic Halloween shoot at (wherever it was)” it would be fine.

it’s the weird messaging/presenting something as “new” content when it’s 100% a rerun that needs to stop.

Kinda disrespectful posing with graves but ok
thank you for saying this!! I was going to comment but then thought maybe I was being too sensitive. I just think it’s disrespectful to use someone’s final resting place as the latest backdrop to her photo shoots. Particularly in a year when so many have lost loved ones (self included) and not been able to have formal funerals and gatherings as usual because of the pandemic.

It all is just annoying vanity from her at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
thank you for saying this!! I was going to comment but then thought maybe I was being too sensitive. I just think it’s disrespectful to use someone’s final resting place as the latest backdrop to her photo shoots. Particularly in a year when so many have lost loved ones (self included) and not been able to have formal funerals and gatherings as usual because of the pandemic.

It all is just annoying vanity from her at this point.
Oh go on and comment, she will cracks out the be kind card and start her usual crap

I’m starting to wonder when or if she’ll mention Tom. It’s beyond clear he is out of the picture and now she’s alone with no one to talk to but her Instagram followers....

Reactions: 2
I’m starting to wonder when or if she’ll mention Tom. It’s beyond clear he is out of the picture and now she’s alone with no one to talk to but her Instagram followers....
I mean November 7th is their engagement anniversary. It’ll be the first strange and deliberate avoidance of the issue if she doesn’t say anything. I honestly don’t think she will and it’ll be weird.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.