Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in the states, I know our elections grab global attention but PUH-LEASE! Jordan has superficial at best knowledge of American politics. She can cut the I’m stuck in bed worried act. This is also PAINFULLY privileged and insensitive to Americans.

So many people here in the US are exhausted from phone banking and volunteering around the clock across multiple states for weeks to get trump out of office. Yet we buck it up and are back in the office as this nightmare continues to unfold. We are donating still and calling those in congress to honor the results of this election when we have a trifecta of power hungry maniacs at the reins who are trying to discredit democracy at every turn.

Sorry about this a rant. I’m just so fed up of privileged influencers in the UK popping in on our election. It’s performative nonsense. If she really cared why wasn’t she speaking up before now? The US is in a bitter fight to protect democracy. This is serious tit and it has been for a long time. Jordan et al chiming in at the 11th hour all “Oh no” 😦 is irritating and not at all helpful.
All she really had to do was say that she was there for the Americans. Honestly I don’t think it’ll make Much of a difference to those of us in Europe. Also not sure if Biden is much better of a candidate.

I’m in the states, I know our elections grab global attention but PUH-LEASE! Jordan has superficial at best knowledge of American politics. She can cut the I’m stuck in bed worried act. This is also PAINFULLY privileged and insensitive to Americans.

So many people here in the US are exhausted from phone banking and volunteering around the clock across multiple states for weeks to get trump out of office. Yet we buck it up and are back in the office as this nightmare continues to unfold. We are donating still and calling those in congress to honor the results of this election when we have a trifecta of power hungry maniacs at the reins who are trying to discredit democracy at every turn.

Sorry about this a rant. I’m just so fed up of privileged influencers in the UK popping in on our election. It’s performative nonsense. If she really cared why wasn’t she speaking up before now? The US is in a bitter fight to protect democracy. This is serious tit and it has been for a long time. Jordan et al chiming in at the 11th hour all “Oh no” 😦 is irritating and not at all helpful.
To be fair I think you are sensitive over this (for good reason) but I don’t see a problem in Jordan saying she’s nervous or whatever. In the U.K. we are nervous as for the sake of humanity we don’t want to see Trump in power. Also, the notion of Biden potentially winning (even though I think he is too old and out of touch to run a country but that’s another story) can give us hope that we can start to turn around ourselves and stop being so anti EU and other far right beliefs.
I haven’t posted about politics until a few days ago because it’s only in the last few days I’ve realised what a monumental change for the world this could be. So cut her some slack, she’s just saying she’s nervous

Reactions: 5
To be fair I think you are sensitive over this (for good reason) but I don’t see a problem in Jordan saying she’s nervous or whatever. In the U.K. we are nervous as for the sake of humanity we don’t want to see Trump in power. Also, the notion of Biden potentially winning (even though I think he is too old and out of touch to run a country but that’s another story) can give us hope that we can start to turn around ourselves and stop being so anti EU and other far right beliefs.
I haven’t posted about politics until a few days ago because it’s only in the last few days I’ve realised what a monumental change for the world this could be. So cut her some slack, she’s just saying she’s nervous
I agree, ultimately whatever happens in the US will affect us downstream in some way, shape or form. However I do think Jordan probably doesn't give a crap and would rather be fawning over pics of herself but is trying to be relevant 😁

Reactions: 2
I agree, ultimately whatever happens in the US will affect us downstream in some way, shape or form. However I do think Jordan probably doesn't give a crap and would rather be fawning over pics of herself but is trying to be relevant 😁
I think the issue here is that jordan doesn’t give a damn, doesn’t have a clue about what’s going on, and has made no other mention of it besides this.

I think the issue here is that jordan doesn’t give a damn, doesn’t have a clue about what’s going on, and has made no other mention of it besides this.
That’s it for me. It’s out of the blue coming in at the 11th hour on something that’s been a problem for years.

On a positive- I do think from all of this We can maybe unite in some way. If you’re in the UK and want to help, we have a couple senate races upcoming in Georgia here that are very important. Any help getting the word out on Ossoff would be a GREATLY appreciated. And I’m happy to help do the same and donate to the UK races when they arise.

It’s a good thing we all envision a better way and a better world.

Last edited:
That’s it for me. It’s out of the blue coming in at the 11th hour on something that’s been a problem for years.

On a positive- I do think from all of this We can maybe unite in some way. If you’re in the UK and want to help, we have a couple senate races upcoming in Georgia here that are very important. Any help getting the word out on Ossoff would be a GREATLY appreciated. And I’m happy to help do the same and donate to the UK races when they arise.

It’s a good thing we all envision a better way and a better world.
We looked last night and we can’t donate to Ossoff or Reverend Warnocks campaigns as we aren‘t American citizens or have green cards but I will definitely be speaking out as much as I can about it. Stacey Abrams deserves all the hype for her work over the last 2 years in the shadow of defeat.

Reactions: 1
I mean November 7th is their engagement anniversary. It’ll be the first strange and deliberate avoidance of the issue if she doesn’t say anything. I honestly don’t think she will and it’ll be weird.
No mention of engagement anniversary on Nov 7th. Think we can assume they’re not engaged anymore now.

The thing is she doesn't look like she is impossibly thin, she is petite but looks healthy and not all body. Seeing as she's a Disney princess sort her followers are probably younger and this talk is seriously triggering! She could trigger Alex with that talk too! I'd be furious if my friend said that
Her waist is 23inches, and I have met her in real life. She is thin. And nice. I hope she works though her issues

Tbh I think Alex tries to claim copyright on literally every photo that she helps others take and has apparently gotten in arguments with a lot of the other British bloggers. The other girl Who used to hang out with them a lot Adriana (@wanderlicious) used to always be with Alex but now she has isolated herself to Jordan as her primary IG friend. I personally think Alex is in it for the followers and it’s kind of why she’s kept with Jordan. I don’t think Alex would mind the throwaway comments as long as she gets credit as the photographer in Jordan’s pictures.
Whoooo this is so interesting about Adriana (@wanderlicious) I find her really nice so I wanted to know why they fell out

Her waist is 23inches, and I have met her in real life. She is thin. And nice. I hope she works though her issues

Whoooo this is so interesting about Adriana (@wanderlicious) I find her really nice so I wanted to know why they fell out
I didn't say she wasn't thin, she just bangs on about being thin like she is impossibly thin and then says she doesn't like to talk about being thin

Reactions: 3
I find the “She is thin. And Nice.” comment so funny 😂. Literally nobody has ever denied that she’s thin or nice 😂😂😂.

btw did anyone notice she shared someone else getting engaged on stories which is just going to bring about mentions of hers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find the “She is thin. And Nice.” comment so funny 😂. Literally nobody has ever denied that she’s thin or nice 😂😂😂.

btw did anyone notice she shared someone else getting engaged on stories which is just going to bring about mentions of hers lol
I mean I was just giving my experience lol. I mean it must hurt her seeing everyone getting engaged and she is no longer... I can't believe she is friends with just bitchy ppl though. Brogan Tate, who never liked or comments on her Instagram, and Alex.

I didn't say she wasn't thin, she just bangs on about being thin like she is impossibly thin and then says she doesn't like to talk about being thin
Lol I think she doesn't know what she is even saying tbh. All I was saying is that she said the her waist is 23inches somewhere 🤷

I mean I was just giving my experience lol. I mean it must hurt her seeing everyone getting engaged and she is no longer... I can't believe she is friends with just bitchy ppl though. Brogan Tate, who never liked or comments on her Instagram, and Alex.

Lol I think she doesn't know what she is even saying tbh. All I was saying is that she said the her waist is 23inches somewhere 🤷
it’s just the way you phrased it sounded hilarious haha

• Haha
It made me lol for sure. Well I'm going to get my chubby and not nice self on a diet 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ah make sense! Yeah sorry I typed it up fast, I thought I had offended people. I can't see a tattle for Alex, I always thought she looked like a witch but then just thought I was being mean but now I feel vindicated.

Reactions: 1
She’s slagging off Hannah Gale on Twitter, wish she’d be more like this on her public accounts

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.