Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs a hobby. Soooo many Instagram stories, takes forever to get to the next person

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind the gaming, especially if it’s an interesting one (AC isn’t but each to their own), but she needs a real hobby to keep her mind occupied and off Instagram. She does nothing but post a thousand stories and she only goes out if it’s to shoot photos.

she should join a class or attend some workshops, ESPECIALLY if this break up is hard on her, some human interaction— albeit social distanced — will do her a world of good

Reactions: 3
I don’t mind the gaming, especially if it’s an interesting one (AC isn’t but each to their own), but she needs a real hobby to keep her mind occupied and off Instagram. She does nothing but post a thousand stories and she only goes out if it’s to shoot photos.

she should join a class or attend some workshops, ESPECIALLY if this break up is hard on her, some human interaction— albeit social distanced — will do her a world of good
She is in a theatre group but she was sharing stories while she was there doing some online concert with them. But no matter what kind of new hobby she picks up (hypothetically), wouldn’t she just share it to Instagram? It kind of feels like she takes a story after everything she does. Made the bed *story*, does the dishes *story*, gets sent pr *story*. Someone should do a prediction of tomorrow’s stories later 😂

Reactions: 2
She is in a theatre group but she was sharing stories while she was there doing some online concert with them. But no matter what kind of new hobby she picks up (hypothetically), wouldn’t she just share it to Instagram? It kind of feels like she takes a story after everything she does. Made the bed *story*, does the dishes *story*, gets sent pr *story*. Someone should do a prediction of tomorrow’s stories later 😂
Agreed, she needs an offline happy that she can just be in the moment and enjoy it without needing validation from her following.

Exactly ^.
I don’t know what to suggest for her (and if she doesn’t read here it’s useless anyway), but something like pottery where she can’t touch her phone because her hands are covered in clay would be a good hobby that keeps her off Instagram.

she’s got to stop these princess picks and affiliate grabs as well, I don’t even pause to look, I skip all the way through, I’m sure I’m not alone on that

Agreed, she needs an offline happy that she can just be in the moment and enjoy it without needing validation from her following.
I totally agree with what everyone’s saying. She needs a real hobby that ISN’T on Instagram.

From a branding standpoint, she should also cease sharing her day-to-day life on her business account. On multiple occasions she’s called herself boring, which is fine! But put the games/to-do lists/leftover sweet potato fries over on a private/personal page if she must post them.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but I’d be so pissed off if Claire’s sent me that much tat 😂 She doesn’t even seem all that into Claire’s or their halloween range, it’s cheap tit at the end of the day as well 😬

Reactions: 1
I didn’t know her and her boyfriend had broken up?! Wasn’t he massively into Disney stuff he too?

well she hasn’t announced it yet and doubtful she will at this point, but their facebooks and his lack of being mentioned confirm it. So no surprise people haven’t realised it yet

That’s a shame they’ve broken up. I don’t really follow her anymore as I grew out of the princess / puffy dress vibes.

well she hasn’t announced it yet and doubtful she will at this point, but their facebooks and his lack of being mentioned confirm it. So no surprise people haven’t realised it yet
Also Tom removed “Instagram boyfriend” from his Instagram bio so it’s definite. Jordan removed “bride to be” at some point too.

Also Tom removed “Instagram boyfriend” from his Instagram bio so it’s definite. Jordan removed “bride to be” at some point too.
Ouch!
I'd love to know what happened, who broke up with who etc.
It did seem doomed from the start though, after the lavish proposal for some reason they never got anywhere with wedding planning 🤔 maybe they clashed with what they wanted

Ouch!
I'd love to know what happened, who broke up with who etc.
It did seem doomed from the start though, after the lavish proposal for some reason they never got anywhere with wedding planning 🤔 maybe they clashed with what they wanted
My bets is Jordan’s insane relationship with Instagram but also I’m pretty sure Tom is a lawyer so I’d say he didn’t have a ton of spare time are why it ended

Ultimately I don’t think Jordan is trying to be harmful in what she says; she just doesn’t realise how she comes across when she says certain things. A big one discussed on here is how much she implies how petite she is.

She was sharing PR dresses yesterday and the stuff she was saying about Christmas (I guess to encourage people to buy this dress) kinda annoyed me. Why would she talk about a dress being ideal for Christmas (looks like a Christmas party dress to me) when itll be extremely dangerous to go out for Christmas.... flu season and the corona virus amidst the environment. Just because she intends to do magical photo shoots this Christmas doesn’t mean that anyone else will get out this Christmas and I don’t think people should be selling things with that kind of “perfect for Christmas” or “perfect for Christmas party” stance. It almost sounds like she’s encouraging others to go out for Christmas. I’m a bit scared of Christmas coming tbh: I think covid there will be a nightmare.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.