Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
s
Her 'friend' Alex posted on this with her picture (taken with jordan), obviously reads here. Also wtf does "learn in that" mean??

(does Alex have her own thread? she seems so full of herself and false)
totally agree. Her ticket contribution bullsh*t could have still been contributed without turning a graveyard into a photoshoot for social media selfies. Its social media, its instagram, like why? all for her vanity and not a thought for others at all :rolleyes:. so tacky so tasteless and so disrespectful, jeez this chicks lead very sad and bizarre lives.

and its all in the hope they get more likes than the last pic, its all quite tragic really

Reactions: 6
Her 'friend' Alex posted on this with her picture (taken with jordan), obviously reads here. Also wtf does "learn in that" mean??

Dangggggg Alex. Way to have no chill that you saw our comments. 😂😂

Nonetheless!! We know Jordan is super close to you right now and it’s very kind of you to be there for her when she is going through an ended engagement. You have clearly really stepped up to support her and I think we all totally respect that and appreciate your efforts to be a good friend at such a time. ♥

That said, groundskeeping is nice and all at every graveyard. I’m sure your own family is buried in a cemetery who maintains the lawn as pretty much ALL do. It’s nice to know that their final resting place hasn’t evolved to a field of weeds.

Would you consider someone posing in front of your ancestor’s tombstone for vanity on Instagram a symbol of respect because of the LANDSCAPING fees, though? Probably not... 😳😳👎👎

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
s

totally agree. Her ticket contribution bullsh*t could have still been contributed without turning a graveyard into a photoshoot for social media selfies. Its social media, its instagram, like why? all for her vanity and not a thought for others at all :rolleyes:. so tacky so tasteless and so disrespectful, jeez this chicks lead very sad and bizarre lives.

and its all in the hope they get more likes than the last pic, its all quite tragic really
Also it’s kinda stupid that they do all of the same photo shoots so their Instagram feeds are a carbon copy of each other.

no matter what excuses jordan or Alex give, shooting in a graveyard is disrespectful, end of.

Reactions: 7

I kinda think Alex is a big dick but she’s very creative which is why iI know that she has had a load of beef with some London bloggers. I know @cassiesamji was one.

She has a big opinion of herself as an instagrammer and is always so adamant that she did something first or was the best or whatever. Like when they went to Hever castle And more people started taking pictures there, she seemed so annoyed that people were copying her and Jordan. I also recently saw someone who commented on one of Alex’s photos ask her where she got her leggings and she said to the person “maybe you should follow me if you’re trying to get something out of me” or something to that extent. I thought it was kinda dickish. People can follow who they want 🤷‍♀️.

I kinda think Alex is a big dick but she’s very creative which is why i follow her. I know that she has had a load of beef with some London bloggers. I know @cassiesamji was one.

She has a big opinion of herself as an instagrammer and is always so adamant that she did something first or was the best or whatever. Like when they went to Hever castle And more people started taking pictures there, she seemed so annoyed that people were copying her and Jordan. I also recently saw someone who commented on one of Alex’s photos ask her where she got her leggings and she said to the person “maybe you should follow me if you’re trying to get something out of me” or something to that extent. I thought it was kinda dickish. People can follow who they want 🤷‍♀️.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Taking photos in a cemetery is up there with the disrespectful human beings that post smiling selfies at Auschwitz.

Alex deserves her own thread for being the most stuck up, self entitled Dick on the internet. She has the ego of someone with 1 m followers when her instagram is pretty small and stagnant for someone who puts in so much effort

Reactions: 10
Taking photos in a cemetery is up there with the disrespectful human beings that post smiling selfies at Auschwitz.

Alex deserves her own thread for being the most stuck up, self entitled Dick on the internet. She has the ego of someone with 1 m followers when her instagram is pretty small and stagnant for someone who puts in so much effort
I actually can't stand whatever about Jordan being a wolly, this girl is a pure witch! So nasty and arrogant. At least with Jordan there is warmth. This witch clearly is piggybacking off Jordan success and Jordan is vulnerable at the moment so she's preying on her!

Reactions: 2

yess!!!! 👏👏👏Exactly.

I’m from NYC and it drives me mad when I see people taking group photos with big smiles on their faces at the 9/11 memorial like they’re in Times Square 😡

Memorials and cemeteries are not the Eiffel Tower. These are places to honor those who have passed!! And waltzing around using them as a background in a vanity photoshoot is simply distasteful and self-absorbed.

• Sad
Also it’s kinda stupid that they do all of the same photo shoots so their Instagram feeds are a carbon copy of each other.
Alex probably hates how many more followers Jordan has even though shes the photographer and their photos are essentially the same!!

Reactions: 3
Alex probably hates how many more followers Jordan has even though shes the photographer and their photos are essentially the same!!
Jordan is a lot more supportive towards her followers. Every time I comment on her pics I do at least get likes back. But Alex barely ever does that and it comes across as totally elitist and I’m better than you imo. Her photos mean duck all without the followers. I know a ton of excellent photographers who don’t have the followers and therefore don’t get the work with brands.

I had to come here and post to say what on earth is that beetle juice reel video thing. Good lord, it made me cringe so badly

Reactions: 1
He has also commented on tonight’s post. Almost starting to think they’re still together you know 😂.
I came here to say I saw the same thing !

I think they went through a Rocky time , perhaps split up for a bit as she defo hasn’t been wearing the ring but perhaps they’re trying to patch things up ?

Reactions: 1
I came here to say I saw the same thing !

I think they went through a Rocky time , perhaps split up for a bit as she defo hasn’t been wearing the ring but perhaps they’re trying to patch things up ?
Obviously I don’t know this for sure, but considering Jordan shares 98% of her life on Insta... she doesn’t seem to dedicate much of her spare time to Tom. She used to share things like a bit of date nights, her and Tom cuddling/hanging out on the couch and once Tom took her to a trampoline park. None of that is shared anymore.

But something else I noticed was that although Jordan took the engagement status down and changed her pic on fb, if you go to Tom’s page his profile pic is still of them and he has been heart reacting to Jordan’s posts on Facebook. So I think they’re still together but as you said may have had a rocky patch.

Obviously I don’t know this for sure, but considering Jordan shares 98% of her life on Insta... she doesn’t seem to dedicate much of her spare time to Tom. She used to share things like a bit of date nights, her and Tom cuddling/hanging out on the couch and once Tom took her to a trampoline park. None of that is shared anymore.

But something else I noticed was that although Jordan took the engagement status down and changed her pic on fb, if you go to Tom’s page his profile pic is still of them and he has been heart reacting to Jordan’s posts on Facebook. So I think they’re still together but as you said may have had a rocky patch.
Honestly they could have just cancelled the wedding and stayed together 🤷‍♀️. But not really sure why anyone would do that 😂

Interesting indeed over Tom! Maybe he’s coming back into the picture after a break as you have said. I wouldn’t wish a breakup or ended engagement ok anyone so if they’re mending things up good for them.

Anyone notice this comment from Tom on Jordan's latest post?! Very odd 🤔
Can't believe Jordan would want to be in a relationship with someone whos Insta handle is 'tommyp1987' - not exactly 'on trend' is it?? Reminds me of email addresses in the 00s.

Maybe they called off the wedding because they ddidnt know if they'd be able to have it because of covid?

• Haha
Can't believe Jordan would want to be in a relationship with someone whos Insta handle is 'tommyp1987' - not exactly 'on trend' is it?? Reminds me of email addresses in the 00s.

Maybe they called off the wedding because they ddidnt know if they'd be able to have it because of covid?
I cant understand the notion of cancelling a wedding and not breaking up for good. Like isn’t marriage supposed to be a commitment for life? The wedding can go on at some stage after the virus. You can just be engaged for awhile longer.

Whatever went on, I don’t think we’ll know unless they breakup for good at some stage.

Whilst I agree it’s stupid when people get back together after a break up, there’s clearly a fundamental reason that causes this, I do think it’s not bad to call off a wedding. A lot of people eat married because they think it’s the done thing and then realise actually, they’re happy enough with each other without a piece of paper to tie them together

I'm cringing that she's said her eyebrows are on fleek in her Instagram story as they are full on blocks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m in the states, I know our elections grab global attention but PUH-LEASE! Jordan has superficial at best knowledge of American politics. She can cut the I’m stuck in bed worried act. This is also PAINFULLY privileged and insensitive to Americans.

So many people here in the US are exhausted from phone banking and volunteering around the clock across multiple states for weeks to get trump out of office. Yet we buck it up and are back in the office as this nightmare continues to unfold. We are donating still and calling those in congress to honor the results of this election when we have a trifecta of power hungry maniacs at the reins who are trying to discredit democracy at every turn.

Sorry about this a rant. I’m just so fed up of privileged influencers in the UK popping in on our election. It’s performative nonsense. If she really cared why wasn’t she speaking up before now? The US is in a bitter fight to protect democracy. This is serious tit and it has been for a long time. Jordan et al chiming in at the 11th hour all “Oh no” 😦 is irritating and not at all helpful.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.