Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she completely swerved the fiance part of the question...

And said she cut contact with her family.. that's not normal surely?? Unless she just means physical contact?
Interesting! Surely she’ll have to share eventually that they split, right? Wonder why she keeps dragging it out. I’d want to share it and move on but maybe she hopes they’ll reunite?

Reactions: 3
She shouldve used that opportunity to tell the truth and say, I’m currently living alone because Tom and I split up and I’m not close with my family anymore either. It feels like she’s lying at this point both to herself and to her audience.

I wonder if she and Tom split because she clearly did not want to get married .. she kept going on about how she wasn’t excited to plan , found it a chore , didn’t enjoy it etc .. If I were Tom, it would be hard not to take that personally .. !

Reactions: 4
She shouldve used that opportunity to tell the truth and say, I’m currently living alone because Tom and I split up and I’m not close with my family anymore either. It feels like she’s lying at this point both to herself and to her audience.
I mean she’s going to keep getting questions about Tom until she says something.

Reactions: 2
Someone needs to ask her outright, the only thing she can do if she’s still in denial is ignore it

She also needs to watch Emily in Paris and JUST WATCH IT. By now we’ve all seen it, we don’t need updates every 10 minutes

Last edited:
She probably does get asked but idk, for me it’s unhealthy to pretend like everything is okay whilst you’ve been hinting at NOT being okay. Screams she wants to talk about it if you ask me

Reactions: 1
She probably does get asked but idk, for me it’s unhealthy to pretend like everything is okay whilst you’ve been hinting at NOT being okay. Screams she wants to talk about it if you ask me
honestly I think she wants to talk about everything she does. She couldn’t just watch Emily In Paris without updating us on her opinions 😂

Yeah bewildering to me that she took that on but more so that she didn’t use it as a chance to talk about the situation Britney is in as well, what a perfect segue, wouldn’t have been random or out of the blue.

nobody wears those perfumes though 😂 I strongly doubt Jordan does as well

Yeah bewildering to me that she took that on but more so that she didn’t use it as a chance to talk about the situation Britney is in as well, what a perfect segue, wouldn’t have been random or out of the blue.

nobody wears those perfumes though 😂 I strongly doubt Jordan does as well
If it's going free, Jordan will have her mitts on it....it'll be spotted on the next selling page no doubt at almost full whack

• Haha
If it's going free, Jordan will have her mitts on it....it'll be spotted on the next selling page no doubt at almost full whack
😂😂😂
This reminds me of when I’ve actually seen bloggers (not Jordan) sell gently used lipsticks they say are sanitized to make a buck.

• Haha
She’s showed herself getting changed into a dress with the tags on.... suggests she’ll be flogging/returning that soon then.

And then there’s this...

Really???
Yeah Jordan...try doing it with a full time time, then it's hard. She wouldn't know hard work if it smacked her in the face

Yeah Jordan...try doing it with a full time time, then it's hard. She wouldn't know hard work if it smacked her in the face
She did say recently that she was doing 5 days a week for her company but literally everyday she is making Tik toks, trying on dresses and showing off PR that’s been delivered on stories. How does she expect people to think she has a full time job when she’s doing all that all day. I think her job isn’t that demanding

Reactions: 4
I literally have three jobs, she doesn’t know a damn thing about hard work 🤷‍♀️

I literally have three jobs, she doesn’t know a damn thing about hard work 🤷‍♀️
Clearly prancing about with her dresses is work in the mind of Jordan. Who finds holding up traffic on a bridge acceptable, sitting in people's gardens acceptable, selling on 'new' dresses she had been gifted acceptable, triggering talk of how thin she is and how not thin Alex is acceptable. This is the girl who dragged her family to Thailand and dubai only to visit instagrammable places and by the looks of things spent the entire holiday expecting her family to be cool this it. In the warped and weird kind of Jordan all these things are totally normal

Reactions: 6
She did say recently that she was doing 5 days a week for her company but literally everyday she is making Tik toks, trying on dresses and showing off PR that’s been delivered on stories. How does she expect people to think she has a full time job when she’s doing all that all day. I think her job isn’t that demanding
literally this - I’m a lawyer working full time in London and I’m doing a degree in French / Spanish full time this year and I’ve set up my own business developing an app and I’m still living my life without moaning I’m tired... it’s a mentality thing I think. No time for the moaning. If I got paid to prance around in a dress I would be living a cushty life tbh. It reeks of no exposure to real life and expecting things to just land on your lap.

literally this - I’m a lawyer working full time in London and I’m doing a degree in French / Spanish full time this year and I’ve set up my own business developing an app and I’m still living my life without moaning I’m tired... it’s a mentality thing I think. No time for the moaning. If I got paid to prance around in a dress I would be living a cushty life tbh. It reeks of no exposure to real life and expecting things to just land on your lap.
I also got married this year too so manage to do all that and plan a wedding shock horror!!

She is so juvenile and has no clue what real work is. To her, work is what to most people is just playing around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.