Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do remember her saying her ex in uni cheated on her loads of times which is so scummy. He was supposed to have been a right wrong 'un
Yea I remember that too. It’s been a while but she’s mentioned being cheated on by her relationship previous to Tom.

I wish she’d just put her phone down. Her stories are painful to watch. She’s either at the highest of highs putting on a front in OTT photo shoots or deep lows where she’s clearly been in tears alone with her own thoughts. I guess she feels she has to keep going but it would be perfectly reasonable to take a couple weeks off.

Once again I wonder why no one close to her steps up to do anything. She must lead a pretty lonely life and not have many true friends.

Reactions: 1
Yea I remember that too. It’s been a while but she’s mentioned being cheated on by her relationship previous to Tom.

I wish she’d just put her phone down. Her stories are painful to watch. She’s either at the highest of highs putting on a front in OTT photo shoots or deep lows where she’s clearly been in tears alone with her own thoughts. I guess she feels she has to keep going but it would be perfectly reasonable to take a couple weeks off.

Once again I wonder why no one close to her steps up to do anything. She must lead a pretty lonely life and not have many true friends.
That's exactly what I'm feeling too, about the friends and family. If Alex was a friend worth her salt she wouldn't have her here there and everywhere taking photos, she would be at home with her with a kilo of chocolate and giving her some love!

Because she doesn’t have anyone close to her to do that. The only close friends she has are also vacuous Instagram fiends.

I remember her discussing her family before, it seems she has a strained relationship with them, particularly her mum. I was surprised she went to the lavender fields with her dad. I feel very sorry for her, I think she’s lost,

The constant hinting at it doesn’t sit well with me. Either talk about it or don’t

Reactions: 4
Sorry double post but she needs to get a grip. Deal with your breakup offline if you’re not going to say it happened. I can’t feel sympathy for someone who can’t complete her to do list that is never that extensive anyway. Attention seeking.

Sorry double post but she needs to get a grip. Deal with your breakup offline if you’re not going to say it happened. I can’t feel sympathy for someone who can’t complete her to do list that is never that extensive anyway. Attention seeking.
I think in a way, Instagram is a safety blanket for her because she probably doesn’t have many friends she can talk to about this stuff.. I honestly feel bad for her.

Reactions: 3
Other than Alex does she actually have any friends? I almost feel sorry for her, she needs help. Where are her family?

Also, it used to always bother me that when she got asked about changing her surname when she got married and she said she was going to take her mum's maiden name...like why? Why not Tom's name? My fiance would be so offended if I said that. Like fair enough if she wants to keep her own name but to change it to a completely different name at the time of getting married is just so odd.

I’m not a sociable person either and I’ve been through break ups just fine without posting hinting Instagram stories as I’m sure a bunch of you have too. If she needs to talk about it she has a therapist and seems close with her dad. To me this comes across as when people post “omg can’t believe what happened” on Facebook, everyone comments asking what and they respond “sorry it’s private xxxx”

Edit to say: it’s tit and I do feel for her but the stories are making me lose a bit of the sympathy tbh.

Reactions: 3
I’m not a sociable person either and I’ve been through break ups just fine without posting hinting Instagram stories as I’m sure a bunch of you have too. If she needs to talk about it she has a therapist and seems close with her dad. To me this comes across as when people post “omg can’t believe what happened” on Facebook, everyone comments asking what and they respond “sorry it’s private xxxx”

Edit to say: it’s tit and I do feel for her but the stories are making me lose a bit of the sympathy tbh.
I mean I think a lot of people will unfollow her if she keeps posting stories like the ones this morning.

Other than Alex does she actually have any friends? I almost feel sorry for her, she needs help. Where are her family?

Also, it used to always bother me that when she got asked about changing her surname when she got married and she said she was going to take her mum's maiden name...like why? Why not Tom's name? My fiance would be so offended if I said that. Like fair enough if she wants to keep her own name but to change it to a completely different name at the time of getting married is just so odd.
Also if I was her father I would feel like that's a massive slap in the face.

I have to agree. I have empathy for her as she clearly has mental health issues and no support system around her. But she’s not going to find that by posting on her Instagram stories.

She needs to increase her therapy appointments and set down her phone.

Reactions: 2
Say no more on the check lists 😂😂😂 she’s embarrassing.

I do think she should cut her hair into a Bob, it looks really nice like that. The green wig was tragic though. She looks awful with that on her head

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does it look like she doesn’t fit the dress properly in the chest?
Don't be silly, the dress swamps her, don't you know Jordan shops for clothes in the barbie section of the toy shop...not that she would talk about her size...

Reactions: 4
Don't be silly, the dress swamps her, don't you know Jordan shops for clothes in the barbie section of the toy shop...not that she would talk about her size...
It just looks like her boobs actually fall below the part of the dress where they’re meant to sit. Considering it’s a luxury dress... I think it makes it look ridiculous tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.