Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she not get sick of taking photos all the time? All the extra fall shoots she’s doing, then going to the Lake District (one of the most beautiful places) and the only thing we saw her do was take photos in a lake and at the Beatrix Potter House. And then today she’s gone out all around London to take pics again. I think she’s a bit in love with herself 😂

Reactions: 4
How does she not get sick of taking photos all the time? All the extra fall shoots she’s doing, then going to the Lake District (one of the most beautiful places) and the only thing we saw her do was take photos in a lake and at the Beatrix Potter House. And then today she’s gone out all around London to take pics again. I think she’s a bit in love with herself 😂
I’m always trying to picture what they look like dragging all their over the top props around 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I really REALLY hope she and that Alex chick didn’t take Instagram photos in that graveyard. That would be totally disrespectful

• Sick
I think she needs to stop showing behind the scenes of her photos. It’s just showing what a complete ass she and Alex are. I wish someone would film them and send it to that influencers in the wild Instagram account.

Imagine going to get a cupcake and you try to leave but are blocked in by this self-involved fool fawning over herself in the doorway. If she wants photos so badly before the entrance she should go at off hours when the place is closed.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Her and Tom have definitely broken up, he's gone from her Facebook profile 😬
Knew it wouldn't be long before he got sick of her spoilt childish behaviour!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her and Tom have definitely broken up, he's gone from her Facebook profile 😬
Knew it wouldn't be long before he got sick of her spoilt childish behaviour!
I knew something was up! Oh well!! She always seemed more interested in planning her Instagram content than for their wedding/future life together anyway.

I bet he never dates an “influencer” again

I think she needs to stop showing behind the scenes of her photos. It’s just showing what a complete ass she and Alex are. I wish someone would film them and send it to that influencers in the wild Instagram account.

Imagine going to get a cupcake and you try to leave but are blocked in by this self-involved fool fawning over herself in the doorway. If she wants photos so badly before the entrance she should go at off hours when the place is closed.
To be fair, the cake at this place sucks and people only go for the Instagram flicks, there’s always a queue of people waiting to get their photo there

Ooooh interesting! Wonder if she’ll address it!
I mean she’ll have to eventually. But that being said Adriana and Alex never Addressed not being friends anymore and she never addressed not being friends with Monica.

I mean she’ll have to eventually. But that being said Adriana and Alex never Addressed not being friends anymore and she never addressed not being friends with Monica.
But it’d be weird if she doesn’t say anything by November time because that’s the anniversary of when they got engaged I think.

Ooh I had a look on her Facebook, and his. The engaged status is gone too. I feel for her, that must be painful , but i feel for him too, she can't have been easy

Reactions: 3
A small blogger I follow was always public about her boyfriend and her travels to see him and even did this really long cheesy post when they moved in together. One day she stopped posting about him and began referencing living on her own from time to time, which basically told me that they broke up. Anyways she never acknowledged it or said “we broke up” properly and whilst I think each to their own, it’s a bit sly to not talk about these things with the people who were basically funding your lives together.

I think if Jordan takes that approach and never mentions it or at least doesn’t do one story confirming it and says “I don’t want to go on about it now, that’s all I want to say on it publicly” She’ll be in a position where people start asking her all the time and it becomes very painful or at least very annoying for her, because she’s got nearly 100k followers and I’m sure some of them besides us are interested too haha

Edit to say: they’re not even friends on Facebook from what I can see

A small blogger I follow was always public about her boyfriend and her travels to see him and even did this really long cheesy post when they moved in together. One day she stopped posting about him and began referencing living on her own from time to time, which basically told me that they broke up. Anyways she never acknowledged it or said “we broke up” properly and whilst I think each to their own, it’s a bit sly to not talk about these things with the people who were basically funding your lives together.

I think if Jordan takes that approach and never mentions it or at least doesn’t do one story confirming it and says “I don’t want to go on about it now, that’s all I want to say on it publicly” She’ll be in a position where people start asking her all the time and it becomes very painful or at least very annoying for her, because she’s got nearly 100k followers and I’m sure some of them besides us are interested too haha

Edit to say: they’re not even friends on Facebook from what I can see
That’s the thing about sharing your life on social media. If you’re sharing 90% of your life (which I believe she does... she shows us her cleaning) then in a way you should kind of announce it (at least I think so). Even on fb I know people who are in relationships but don’t put it publicly on fb (Probably because they don’t want people asking if they break up or whatever).

I honestly think that the amount she shares on social media is a big reason this happened and I think she should take some time off Instagram, look after herself in this time of fragility and honestly look into what happened and use it to better herself and then come back.

But also, their relationship happened so fast imo. I think they only got engaged a year in.

To be honest Tom was not a big part of her Instagram, he was never in the feed, barely in stories and the majority of her content is taken by Alexandra. I doubt the first thing she feels after breaking up with her fiancé is that she needs to share it on Instagram. She has discussed wedding planning a handful of times but she’s not a couples account, she’s a fairytale/fashion account and if it’s only just happened she probably is t ready to share it. A called off engagement is very heartbreaking and she clearly suffers from mental health issues so she doesn’t owe anyone anything in regards to this

To be honest Tom was not a big part of her Instagram, he was never in the feed, barely in stories and the majority of her content is taken by Alexandra. I doubt the first thing she feels after breaking up with her fiancé is that she needs to share it on Instagram. She has discussed wedding planning a handful of times but she’s not a couples account, she’s a fairytale/fashion account and if it’s only just happened she probably is t ready to share it. A called off engagement is very heartbreaking and she clearly suffers from mental health issues so she doesn’t owe anyone anything in regards to this
I agree, like dont get me wrong, the horrid gossip loving cow in me in dying to know, but I hope she is ok. I sort of dont blame her not wanting to talk about it, it's painful. especially given the recent couples photoshoot and all that

I agree she doesn't HAVE to announce it, but I think in time it will be better to say something, as she'll constantly be asked about him in Q+As as she did used to talk about him quite a bit in her stories.

Also, I noticed a tik tok she posted about a cheating ex the other day, if that's about Tom that's awful! Why on earth did he go to so much effort with that proposal if he then cheated on her?

Attachments

• Wow
I agree she doesn't HAVE to announce it, but I think in time it will be better to say something, as she'll constantly be asked about him in Q+As as she did used to talk about him quite a bit in her stories.

Also, I noticed a tik tok she posted about a cheating ex the other day, if that's about Tom that's awful! Why on earth did he go to so much effort with that proposal if he then cheated on her?
I do remember her saying her ex in uni cheated on her loads of times which is so scummy. He was supposed to have been a right wrong 'un

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.