Hellomissjordan #3 35 first dates but apparently it was fate.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never followed her, bought a big chunk of followers & hadn’t grown since & always moans about how hard it is being a travel blogger. Maybe we need a chat for that bunch of ‘friends’. I’d throw Ticija, Anoushka & Ginger Wanderlust in with Adriana & Blonde Flamingo. Oh and their late Sandy makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve never followed her, bought a big chunk of followers & hadn’t grown since & always moans about how hard it is being a travel blogger. Maybe we need a chat for that bunch of ‘friends’. I’d throw Ticija, Anoushka & Ginger Wanderlust in with Adriana & Blonde Flamingo. Oh and their late Sandy makes sense
it's her crying face over every single thing, EVERY SINGLE THING....I had a sandwich, it's so great, let me cry and film myself doing it... Oooooh Im on holiday... let me cry and film myself cos Im tiiiiirrrrrred......

Is there something too that when you get over 100k followers you are allowed to get away with stating if something is an ad or not?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm almost impressed by what a reach it was to make this about herself
Even if he wasn’t 98 what makes her think she would ever have the chance to meet him?!! What delusional world does she live in?

I'm almost impressed by what a reach it was to make this about herself
I thought the same thing, she’s such a delusional prick. If she ends up getting TS tickets I’m going to lose my mind.

I thought the same thing, she’s such a delusional prick. If she ends up getting TS tickets I’m going to lose my mind.
I fully expect some brand to take her. Like someone pointed out above, she’d have got Midnight presale if she was a real fan
---
it's her crying face over every single thing, EVERY SINGLE THING....I had a sandwich, it's so great, let me cry and film myself doing it... Oooooh Im on holiday... let me cry and film myself cos Im tiiiiirrrrrred......

Is there something too that when you get over 100k followers you are allowed to get away with stating if something is an ad or not?

Such a good point, they’re all at it, they never all declare the AD any more do they unless it’s a massive brand. Let’s throw Anoushka’s bestie in there Nikita as she’s rubbish at declaring ads

Literally keep checking her stories just to find out if she’s managed to get tickets. If a brand somehow decides to gift her tickets like I think they did for a few influencers for one or two of the US shows I’ll riot.

i doubt she’ll get tickets now. And if a brand does gift them I swear I’ll be emailing the brand. She has never ever said she likes Taylor Swift. She wants to go for content.

Reactions: 4