Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
he seems certain what he’s saying is true .. why would he embarrass himself otherwise. ??
i’d say he’s pissed off more because he knows she’s lying ?? why isn’t she suing him? Or even threatened him with a solicitor ?
Clout.
It dosnt matter if its not true, its said and some people will believe it no matter what and in turn will blow smoke up his hole and he's accepted by people.

Why do flat earthers not get embarrassed when they did an experiment that actually proved the earth was round, they still tell stay in their group of acceptance believing its flat.

Reactions: 4
I don't get why she stays. I don't think it is money at this stage as surely she will get millions of it anyway if she divorces him.

Lotty16817

Chatty Member
Has everyone seen the latest stories and posts from them both? Obviously someone Helen has been inboxing has given it to Sam where she admits she’s behind the page and will put stuff on there. Also racism from her on there. Got even more messier.

AnneFrank

He keeps saying in the video its common knowledge.. I mean if it is f@#king hell 😷😲 Some serious accusations to make. What exactly could she do about this legally?

Sipsip tea frog

Look she's a nasty, racist, ableist, vile woman. All her virtue signalling and bawling makes me think something doesn't add up. It's VERY common in Dubai for British women to go over to take the virginity of Arabs, piss on them, let them poo on them. I don't doubt for a second that lots of gifts fly over and take payment for all kinds of shady shit. Helen has form for selling herself to whoever pays. She's also 100% in this thread (Hi Helen). She's a covid conspiracy nut, and has hurt almost every single person who has ever entered her life. Look at how she speaks of the most vulnerable people in society , the disabled. She is vile and I honestly think she would 100% do shady stuff for payment in Dubai. Whether it's all true, who knows.
Agree with you one million percent 🙌🙌🙌

Yeah its abit strange. I've seen people say she deleting comments about this. And yes if my memory series me right it was last sunday he posted about her. Id of been ringing my solictor from sunday evening until someone answered Monday morning. So I dunno. That is odd. She a mother thou of a teenage son. She would want to be rightly fucked in the head to be doing stuff like that. She a dark sence of humour thou. Torn.

*serves

No I still not convinced its true. Why she not suing is odd thou. Money maybe. Surely thou if someone is to post something online thats not true with out clear evidence u can sue really good.. Why isn't she.. Why no solictors letter to him. Can't make it out.

Last edited:

Sipsip tea frog

From the way he has “scribbled” over the girls prof who’s messaged him. I’d say he was hoping people find out who she is.......you can see a bit of her profile so anyone who knows her will know its her. Feel like he’s done that on purpose and not made much of an effort to totally blank it out
I was thinking the same .. he made an half arsed effort to hide the page ...

Jellybb

VIP Member
Whats that? Hadn't heard this.
@Jellybb I'm a big Aisleyne admirer, sometimes I pop on to secret celeb gossip and mention her crazy stuff but nobody is interested :cry:
I don’t think there is a photoshopped image of her and Amy but before Amy died aisleyne leeched onto her for a while and made a huge Dramatic display after she died 🥴 I have a love hate thing with aisleyne! She is just incredibly immature and says the MOST STUPID THINGS 🥴 fuck it I’ll make a thread

Seems as she’s popping up everywhere with an opinion on absolutely EVERYTHING🥴 Here’s a thread for the original gangsta Aisleyne 🥴

Last edited:

ksr96

Chatty Member
Bit fucking rich for rent a riddled, diseased old cunt Wood to call out someone for having sex on TV. Love, your 'career' has been shagging for money and telling everyone 24/7 that you're an 'empowered hun'. I'm no fan of Crosby at all, but she's not a racist, riddled old whore with shit for brains. I pity your son, I pity anyone that has to deal with you on any level at all. You're a nasty old cunt whose 5 minutes ended about 20 years ago.
Spot on. Honestly could not have said it better myself

• Heart

Lillyloo

VIP Member
She’s a vile woman 🤢🤮 I agree though if you’re gonna accuse someone of something as serious as this a lot more evidence is needed than some fake screen shots of messages which could be totally fabricated.

MaggieMcC

Chatty Member
Danielle? I remember a vid blonde girl riding a fella and his mates standing round cheering and wanking ? Really good looking girl, I think she was called Danielle ?

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Sipsip tea frog

Has everyone seen the latest stories and posts from them both? Obviously someone Helen has been inboxing has given it to Sam where she admits she’s behind the page and will put stuff on there. Also racism from her on there. Got even more messier.
Yep seen it all .. She’s a nasty woman!
I don’t know what to make of him at all🧐

Reactions: 3