Helen wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but a thread is absolutely needed

what the duck is going on with that Sam Walker?!!

listen she’s no angel but I don’t believe a word he’s saying, he can’t take a message from someone on insta as bible where’s the evidence he’s referring to?

Any other tea on her

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I know Helen has her past which I feel she fully owns, but this is such a serious accusation and I just don't believe it. How can he take this girls word as gospel...oh because she said it happened its 100% is true...come on!! She's getting so much abuse now and I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 20
I’m conflicted on this.

Stuff like this obviously goes on in Dubai and why would Sam lie?

Is he just chasing internet clout/fame? Or has he got beef with Helen?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don't know who Helen is, but it struck me how she worded her caption under the latest post. The word flack although appropriate stood out to me.
This has been rumbling on with Walker for weeks hasn't it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He keeps saying in the video its common knowledge.. I mean if it is f@#king hell 😷😲 Some serious accusations to make. What exactly could she do about this legally?

Reactions: 4
From the way he has “scribbled” over the girls prof who’s messaged him. I’d say he was hoping people find out who she is.......you can see a bit of her profile so anyone who knows her will know its her. Feel like he’s done that on purpose and not made much of an effort to totally blank it out

Reactions: 28
From the way he has “scribbled” over the girls prof who’s messaged him. I’d say he was hoping people find out who she is.......you can see a bit of her profile so anyone who knows her will know its her. Feel like he’s done that on purpose and not made much of an effort to totally blank it out
Yesssss, perhaps he wants Helen to know who it is but I wonder why

Reactions: 6
I don't know who Helen is, but it struck me how she worded her caption under the latest post. The word flack although appropriate stood out to me.
This has been rumbling on with Walker for weeks hasn't it.
She’s that brass who Wayne Rooney had a threesome with while coleen was pregnant

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I used to like Helen but had to recently unfollow due to her stance on covid and vaccines
However, I don’t believe a word of this, and how can you take that other woman’s word? Its a strange one!

Reactions: 9