Aisleyne Horgan Wallace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BB7 contestant turned only fans (girl?)/professional grief tourist
Here she is in action 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 14
You betta know yourself if you’re making threads about Aisleyne 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I just cant get over what I saw on Helen Woods story about aisleyne getting bummed off Mike Tysoe in 2007 and still having a lisp from it 🤣

Screenshot_20210520-001223_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I loved AIsleyne on Big Brother though! Yeah she’s attention seeker on social media, but she was so good at sticking up for the under dog. Especially loved her take down of the foul Helen Wood.

Reactions: 20
She plumped up to have the fat transferred to her bum didn't she? The mag spread she did saying her bum was going to make her a fortune was not so good.

Reactions: 6
I loved AIsleyne on Big Brother though! Yeah she’s attention seeker on social media, but she was so good at sticking up for the under dog. Especially loved her take down of the foul Helen Wood.
I loved her on BB7 and although I liked her takedown of HW, I thought there was something a bit off and needy when she went into BB that series. I can’t remember if it’s in the above clip, but I was cringing when she was arguing with someone and said something like “I have a Wikipedia page” and “wait until my dad sees you” which is embarrassing for someone to say when they are in their late 30s.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've not watched BB since like 2006 but you don't think it could be Aisleyne that has sent the messages to Sam walker regarding Helen Woods, do you? I'm just wondering because of how much she seems to be involved

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I realised it could probably mean bummed a cigarette from her? Haha
They did get it on supposedly although I had no idea he had proposed 😂 so maybe he bummed her and then she bummed him ( a cigarette 😂) *allegedly 🙈

I quite like Aisleyne but admittedly know very little about her! I didn't even watch that big brother series but have seen some of her twitter rants and the "Know Yourself" stuff 😂

I did see AGES ago she supposedly had a big property portfolio and was on the way to securing another property (this was on an Instagram story I think... A good while ago now) but after seeing what all these other influences are no upto behind the scenes (supposedly) I'm starting to get suspish! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I loved her on BB7 and although I liked her takedown of HW, I thought there was something a bit off and needy when she went into BB that series. I can’t remember if it’s in the above clip, but I was cringing when she was arguing with someone and said something like “I have a Wikipedia page” and “wait until my dad sees you” which is embarrassing for someone to say when they are in their late 30s.
I honestly couldn’t stop laughing at that 🤣🤣 that Marc guy she was having the argument with her was kissing himself at the “wait til you meet my dad” comment 🥴 that is why I had to attach that video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to think she looked gorgeous just after bb... 06-13 let's say, and I absolutely loved her personality...but the BBL is just awful... She looks so chunky... When the trends go back to being waif thin again what are all these "influencers" gonna do? Can you dissolve a BBL? 🤔

Reactions: 10
I remember when she was on a tv programme about making money or something and she viewed a house worth £4m I think, they made out she was viewing it to add it to her extensive property portfolio.... anyone who followed her on Instagram at the time saw she rented a flat in a pretty rough area with her mate Layla 🤣 she loves to make out like she’s filthy rich.... no hun just filthy

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18