Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snooper82

Just wondering if she’d instructed a solicitor, would she have been advised not to discuss this publicly? Genuine question

Reactions: 3

>^.^<

The conversations are on his igtv he did... I saw the messages on there saying she'd faked it... That's how I read them.. And that she was going to set him up for grooming and she didn't care if it wasn't true

I'll try and get some screenshots

Reactions: 3

Cats_eyes

Chatty Member
She’s got a separate Instagram for her brow business
I couldn't find it... I actually think she probably could of had clients in Dubai considering how many British girls are there and her connections/following, so a working holiday seems legit. I just couldn't see any of her promotion that's all.

Reactions: 2

StormSolitaire

I don’t think it is that Heather girl though, if you zoom in on the message pic the girl has both legs down and wearing shoes that tie round the ankle and Heather’s actual pic she has one leg up and no shoes. Plus Heather has lived in Australia for years anyway and grew up in Scotland so it’s unlikely her and Helen know each other.
The ‘expose me’ comment does seem odd though- I reckon it was more sarcastic or an in joke between mates.

Hendrix

I couldn't find it... I actually think she probably could of had clients in Dubai considering how many British girls are there and her connections/following, so a working holiday seems legit. I just couldn't see any of her promotion that's all.
@browsbyhelenmarie

It's James English behind them messages I reckon based on the face palm emoji and she put up a story saying she was no longer friends with him earlier this week cos he was fake or something
No I don't think it is she is giving out about him becos he never called her or stuck up for her when same first came out with it all and she stuck up for him when it happened him.

By the messages to the "friend" after she sent them to sam doesn't seem like she is to pally with who it is.

It's James English behind them messages I reckon based on the face palm emoji and she put up a story saying she was no longer friends with him earlier this week cos he was fake or something
It’s not him, as they mention him in their conversation. The “friend” asks if the troll page will be for James and Sam.

Sam posted messages last night from Helen to the “friend” but he’s taken them down tiday. Helen asked why she had gone to him, and said that the “friend” had come to her. So sounds like she was set up from the start and the friends intention was to get this for Sam

Yeah I'm starting to think the same too. He is saying she admitted to faking the lie detector test I cant see were though. And she is saying something about him making it up for money but i don't understand that either.

StormSolitaire

I really enjoyed Helen Woods book, by her account it was Jenny Thompson who sold the Rooney story to the papers and dropped her in the shit.
Her upbringing and childhood feature heavily in the book and to be fair I’m quite surprised she hasn’t washed her hands of her mother, dementia or not she would be entitled too.
Oh really? What did her mother do? I know in one interview she said her mother and father were arguing like cat and dog but the media made out she came from a loving middle class family. I even remember her dad making an apology to Coleen in the media! Wasn’t she pregnant at 15? Wouldn’t mind reading the book!