Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I really don’t believe these allegations . Don’t particularly like the woman, BUT she is a mother and her son shouldn’t be listening to stuff like this. I don’t know this Sam bloke, however surely the papers in particular the Sun would have found out about this and dragged her through the mud. Especially when the Wayne Rooney stuff was happening. Also I’m sure the lads “in question” would
Come forward for ££££££££, it’s a hell of a story if it’s true.

teletubbie123

Hate Helen i think she is vile with an awful mouth on her but i dont believe it. At the same time no sympathy for her either. She banging on about having to tell her son etc but she hasnt left the Rooneys alone. What about what Colleen has to tell her sons. What about Colleen having to look at Helens vile mush on tv, the book and all these nobody's having her on podcasts still fucking talking about Rooney 10 plus years later. Maybe if she was keeping her mouth shut and not banging on still people wouldnt have it in for her. Only person i feel for here is her son, no doubt the child will get an awful time over this.

but the difference is colleen wouldnt be lying too her kids Wayne is a cheat they weren't false accusations where as there as no proof behind sams other than a message off hes received a message where anyone can make an account and throw out accusations like that