Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s not him, as they mention him in their conversation. The “friend” asks if the troll page will be for James and Sam.

Sam posted messages last night from Helen to the “friend” but he’s taken them down tiday. Helen asked why she had gone to him, and said that the “friend” had come to her. So sounds like she was set up from the start and the friends intention was to get this for Sam
Yeah the way she says you came to ne has me thinking they aren't best friends. Very silly for blabbing to her then.

Reactions: 1

StormSolitaire

It sounds heartless how we say it was a job we get it. But Colleen isn't even calling Wayne out in all these odd predicaments he gets himself in. The old nanny, 3some, wasn't he in some estate agents car early hours a year or so a go? We don't even know what else he's been upto. And what the press ALWAYS attack the women. They were earning a living. I'm starting to think Colleen's a bit of a madam for accepting the shit he does just to take the money. Come on who in the right mind would still be with that person after the embarrassment hes caused he'd literally rather Shag a granny then his wife.

What a beautiful way to bring up all those boys they have.

Storm, do you remember the Danielle Smith videos, done the rounds in Liverpool 😳
Nooo who’s she? Another Rooney one? Think the girl I’m on about was called Charlotte and I’m going back 2004 or so

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
The lie detector being shared then deleted was dodgy AF. I sat through sams most recent igtv but I can’t find where she admits faking it, can anyone share it?
It was on one of the messages to her ' friend ' .

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Dannielle Lloyd the vile cunt who has fucked a footballer in every league of the U.K. - married to an electrician (cough dealer), offers herself to highest bidder .... egging him on, oh Danny be careful ...
the things that will come out about you aren’t what your BOYS would like to see. So just Shhhhhh

Any good detectives figure out who this girl is that sent Sam the message? annoying that people are saying "oh the poor Rooneys" like give over WR cheated on his wife and she should have left his ass there and then when it all came out. Helen was paid by him to do a job...and she is the one who always got the abuse.
What about Jenny ?

>^.^<

Where’s the Sam thread gone from here? I just wanted to say that the ‘people’ he blocked from his story whose names he displayed were not grasses or snitches or whatever he said but a load of Turkish and Russian bot accounts. He basically played himself there and showed his followers are bots ie paid for 😂😂 the names were all foreign or were things like abc123 and he was saying they were snitches😂
Anyway I’m more inclined to believe Helen now about the whole debacle.
Here's the thread 👍🏻 https://tattle.life/threads/sam-walker.18292/

Y[/QUOTE]

Ooo who's she talking about in her stories?

And curious about what the James English accusations were. I remember seeing his Instagram post for the podcast. And I thought he looked quite erm the 'Ike' do we call it here 😂. Just how he was holding her. I don't really remember but he deleted it now after the Sam tiff by the looks of it. 😂 How do they know each other? Anyone know?
I would like to know what the James English accusations are. Does anyone have any idea?

Its_Me

VIP Member
I really enjoyed Helen Woods book, by her account it was Jenny Thompson who sold the Rooney story to the papers and dropped her in the shit.
Her upbringing and childhood feature heavily in the book and to be fair I’m quite surprised she hasn’t washed her hands of her mother, dementia or not she would be entitled too.
Oh really? Was she not very nice her mum?