Helen Skelton #2 looking glam and gorgeous every single Saturday night. Richie and his dog(s) bringing the bins in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Myler has just got clattered over the advertising hoardings, took him a little while to get up again so hopefully it hurt 🙂
I laughed my head off it was the funniest. he hid for a while too, I'd loved to of seen what he did over the over side 🤣 on sky too dimwitt!
The Yorkshire rimmer has me💀, I have to see this. Screaming!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Richie get a lot of negative chants at games still? I know he did at the World Cup.

Is he considered a good rugby player? I can’t work out whether he’s just had a bad game or he’s overrated. The Twitter comments are pretty brutal about him as a player.

I think in his day he was pretty decent, small & fast. He had an excellent first season when he went to Leeds (surprisingly) but if Leeds want to finish top half of the league this year, he shouldn’t be getting a game. Last night was extra tit though - almost as if his mind wasn’t on what he was doing.

I wonder what his team mates and the management really think about his behaviour. I know in theory they would have to put personal stuff to one side, but the situation is SO messed up - not only cheating on Helen and leaving her just after she'd given birth, but also the fact that Helen is still good friends with the other WAGs, and presents the rugby league coverage for C4 so is still part of that world.

AND even without the icky infidelity, the fact that the owners daughter was his bit on the side and he got her pregnant - this must make for a weird dynamic in training and with his coach

It's just mindboggling that someone could potentially mess up their private and professional life to that extent, and for what. Fair enough if you're not happy in your marriage, but to end it like he did 🤯 Some men are just absolute tools

Reactions: 15
I wonder what his team mates and the management really think about his behaviour. I know in theory they would have to put personal stuff to one side, but the situation is SO messed up - not only cheating on Helen and leaving her just after she'd given birth, but also the fact that Helen is still good friends with the other WAGs, and presents the rugby league coverage for C4 so is still part of that world.

AND even without the icky infidelity, the fact that the owners daughter was his bit on the side and he got her pregnant - this must make for a weird dynamic in training and with his coach

It's just mindboggling that someone could potentially mess up their private and professional life to that extent, and for what. Fair enough if you're not happy in your marriage, but to end it like he did 🤯 Some men are just absolute tools
He’s ruined his life imo all this for some unfortunate looking billionaires daughter, I’d say his teammates and Wags are laughing at the pair of then behind their backs. I guarantee some of them rugby wags are knockouts and then you have mousey looking zippy.

Reactions: 8
He’s ruined his life imo all this for some unfortunate looking billionaires daughter, I’d say his teammates and Wags are laughing at the pair of then behind their backs. I guarantee some of them rugby wags are knockouts and then you have mousey looking zippy.
I remember seeing a comment on one of Helen's Strictly posts - it was something like 'Helen, EVERYONE in Harrogate is behind you'

Obviously it could have been from anyone living there, but the implication seemed to be that most locals think Richie and Stephanie are dickheads 😆

Reactions: 13
I remember seeing a comment on one of Helen's Strictly posts - it was something like 'Helen, EVERYONE in Harrogate is behind you'

Obviously it could have been from anyone living there, but the implication seemed to be that most locals think Richie and Stephanie are dickheads 😆
I’d say the gruesome twosome are a laughing stock.

I think in his day he was pretty decent, small & fast. He had an excellent first season when he went to Leeds (surprisingly) but if Leeds want to finish top half of the league this year, he shouldn’t be getting a game. Last night was extra tit though - almost as if his mind wasn’t on what he was doing.
Hmm interesting this has all come about as his ability as a player was going downhill. He obviously couldn’t cope and needed the validation. Joe Westerman is a similar age isn’t he.
Not remotely excusing their behaviour by the way. There obviously both awful men but losing the one thing their talented at maybe has an impact too.

Hmm interesting this has all come about as his ability as a player was going downhill. He obviously couldn’t cope and needed the validation. Joe Westerman is a similar age isn’t he.
Not remotely excusing their behaviour by the way. There obviously both awful men but losing the one thing their talented at maybe has an impact too.
It’s also a good way of securing himself financially once his playing career is over…

Reactions: 6
Anyone any footage of dim shits being sent flying I’m in dire need of a good laugh, I’d say his ego and balls are very bruised today.
---
I went through who dim wit is following it’s all men hardly any women except for one very attractive netball player. I wonder does Zippy watch who he’s following ie women.
---
Oh he’s following Molly-Mae too surprised he’s allowed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone any footage of dim shits being sent flying I’m in dire need of a good laugh, I’d say his ego and balls are very bruised today.
---
I went through who dim wit is following it’s all men hardly any women except for one very attractive netball player. I wonder does Zippy watch who he’s following ie women.
---
Oh he’s following Molly-Mae too surprised he’s allowed.

13 mins and watch 🤣💀 i think he squashe his dick for sure.

• Haha
Can you imagine what a sh1tty mood he would be in this weekend after that game. Luckily escape Helen. I think Dimwit is the pound version Yorkshire Chloe Green 😀 its the baby the Thirkills will care about - one wrong step and Richie will be out on his arse.

Can you imagine what a sh1tty mood he would be in this weekend after that game. Luckily escape Helen. I think Dimwit is the pound version Yorkshire Chloe Green 😀 its the baby the Thirkills will care about - one wrong step and Richie will be out on his arse.
If he doesn’t cheat first, well he only follows two women and who he was following has dropped dramatically so I’d say Zippy is keeping a very very close eye on him.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.