Helen Skelton #2 looking glam and gorgeous every single Saturday night. Richie and his dog(s) bringing the bins in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there’s some on this thread that may know if baby is here? Personally i felt his insta disappearance was a blatant attempt to stop any ‘accidental’ (like the pregnancy?) leaks of baby being born by Zippy - exactly like the photo you just posted 🕵🏻
She’s probably been reading here since she posted it waiting for us to speculate. Shame daddy couldn’t buy brains hey?!

Reactions: 10
Yeah I feel she took that photo and made sure the pillow was in the back round on purpose, but sure it’s not like the press are running many positive articles or love her like the public do Helen. It must eating her upside how extremely well liked Helen is something Daddy can’t fix this time.

Is that a breast feeding pillow in the back round of Zippys latest round of pre loved photos, has she had the baby?or maybe it’s one of those pregnancy pillows.
That's both its a maternity sleeping pillow underneath too, she seems fussy. Hope that clutter is getting deep 🤣
I bet helen feels lifht as a feather.
Apparently she blew the roof off in Leeds on tour...... obviously leeds public have picked a side 💯💅
I wonder if we will ever see a picture of him with Elsie, or will he bypass that for the new baby too..
---

Say this reel on the rhinos insta look at weedy legged looking dim shits on the end thinking he’s Billy big balls.
🤣

Reactions: 4
His following molly mae and Tommy fury 🤣
old man!
Noticed they have both started following naked mum dad and baby photographer's,, vein as duck springs to mind.
Poor Elsie hadn't had a look in with her dad by the looks of things because of zippy and her pregnancy,,,,,, I bet she takes every thing plus the kitchen sink to the hospital along with that pillow. I'm surprised thers any room for dimwit with her and her pillow he must have to cling on to her rat tail hair, Wet flannel compared to helen who probably took a dinwitts backpack only.
She won't be going Harrogate hospital that's for sure, the midwifes all know myler and Helen from Elsie. xx

Reactions: 6
Zippy will probably go private and Daddy will pay no doubt anything for his little veruca salt. I can’t wait for the tit to hit the fan when the baby arrives we already know dim shits isn’t a very hands on Father.

Reactions: 5
I doubt he has his 3 kids on his own either.
I bet his told big stories to zippy too about how good he is , so I'm guessing her family will be waiting to see him live up to his words.
Juggerling 🤣
His saw about his dog at Helens. Doesn't even walk zippys by the looks of things following Harrogate dog walkers.
Could tell she doesn't walk it anyway , no tit bags on that dog walk definitely leaves it. Rank.

Reactions: 2
Helen is back with her kids after a triumphant tour with what looked like a great bunch of people. Both Gorka and Kai were great partners for Helen and winning the tour was obviously quite special for Kai with Gorka looking on proudly. I think her choice of song for her second last recent post was no accident: I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me). She was loved and appreciated and it all paid off.
Not so sure about Kai's next venture. Kai is a great talent as a dancer and choreographer but tickets were selling poorly last I heard. Latest photo shoot with Nadiya, to me, is a total cringefest.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I doubt he has his 3 kids on his own either.
I bet his told big stories to zippy too about how good he is , so I'm guessing her family will be waiting to see him live up to his words.
Juggerling 🤣
His saw about his dog at Helens. Doesn't even walk zippys by the looks of things following Harrogate dog walkers.
Could tell she doesn't walk it anyway , no tit bags on that dog walk definitely leaves it. Rank.
her friend runs a dog walking business I think. Can’t remember the name. Think it is Harrogate dog walkers

Reactions: 3
Helen is back with her kids after a triumphant tour with what looked like a great bunch of people. Both Gorka and Kai were great partners for Helen and winning the tour was obviously quite special for Kai with Gorka looking on proudly. I think her choice of song for her second last recent post was no accident: I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me). She was loved and appreciated and it all paid off.
Not so sure about Kai's next venture. Kai is a great talent as a dancer and choreographer but tickets were selling poorly last I heard. Latest photo shoot with Nadiya, to me, is a total cringefest.
I hope her friends and family are supporting her as she's had a seriously intense 6 months and they coming back to reality and a new baby could be really tough to deal with

Hopefully, some exciting work projects will be opening up for her, including working with Hamza but yes, Chilli pepper 19, I'm sure you're right.

Reactions: 7
I wonder will dim shits put up a gushing valentines post on insta for Zippy to keep her sweet.
It won't be anything like she wants it to be definitely had to make do and I bet he had to bend over backwards to produce that at it is,
Rushed it this morning before training.
not as easy as helen would have been that's for sure, shushi bar with your wife of 8+ years
It doesn't come close to that showy off vein beginning stage, I hope he came up short this morning and she had to act like he didn't xx 🤣

Reactions: 3
Was having a nose on Helen’s insta this photo was posted the 13th of February last year (so this week last year) they look so happy how do you go from this as a man to up and leave your gorgeous wife 8/9 weeks later. I will never understand some men, also sticking this photo up because I know it’ll get on E.T’s nerves because she reads here 👋🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Was having a nose on Helen’s insta this photo was posted the 13th of February last year (so this week last year) they look so happy how do you go from this as a man to up and leave your gorgeous wife 8/9 weeks later. I will never understand some men, also sticking this photo up because I know it’ll get on E.T’s nerves because she reads here 👋🏻
I've seen it before and thought Helen looks really pretty but he looks shifty in it, not looking into the camera. He was very likely shagging Zippy by then.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.