Helen Skelton #2 looking glam and gorgeous every single Saturday night. Richie and his dog(s) bringing the bins in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Myler has just got clattered over the advertising hoardings, took him a little while to get up again so hopefully it hurt 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder when they play Castleford. The crowd won't know who to boo/chant about first 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now who’s the Yorkshire rimmer these comments are going over my head 😆
Joe Westerman who plays for Castleford Tigers was filmed in an alleyway behind Greggs rimming a woman who isn’t his poor wife. It’s been in the news over the last couple of days, really grim for his wife and kids(I think he has a 15 year old 😢).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Joe Westerman who plays for Castleford Tigers was filmed in an alleyway behind Greggs rimming a woman who isn’t his poor wife. It’s been in the news over the last couple of days, really grim for his wife and kids(I think he has a 15 year old 😢).
His poor wife !! He’ll never live that down, which also means she’ll always be reminded of it too as will his kids. What an awful way to disgrace yourself & embarrass your whole family !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yorkshire rimmer has absolutely finished me ☠- zippy might escape some of the disgust from the crowds when the dates emerge of the poor innocent baby’s arrival and they quite clearly show the ‘immediate’ conception….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just went for a look can’t find the vid but I say a photo of his wife she’s stunning what is wrong with men, has she dumped him?

Edited to add found this shes dumped him and it was his friends partner he was caught with what a dirty bastard. Any name of the one he was caught with or has she been named, she’s lost her job over it. Say the vid on Twitter his poor teenage daughter too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Video I saw was on Twitter, been taken down several times. She is beautiful and he cheated with his best mates wife apparently. And their daughter got sent the video on Snapchat, she’s 14. Abhorrent.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I just went for a look can’t find the vid but I say a photo of his wife she’s stunning what is wrong with men, has she dumped him?
Apparently so. I think the video has been removed - thankfully. Basically a woman with her dress round her waist, knickers down, hands on the floor & he’s “attending” to her from behind. It’s apparently his mates wife, who has since lost her job, think she was an estate agent or something.
His wife has said their marriage is over as she wants to set an example to their kids, especially their daughters, on standards & behaviour.
I think he’s had/got issues with excessive alcohol consumption (a massive bender a week before the start of a new season?!) & he looks absolutely out of it on the video - which proves his wife’s point about his drinking & that it would be his downfall.

Reactions: 10
Just read an article there and his wife said he texted her he can’t even remember doing it what a great excuse, she also said she’d would never be able to bring herself to kiss him anymore Id be the same 🤢🤮

• Sick
Thanks I found it in full on daily motion what dirty dogs the pair of them.
they really are. My first thought was who could be arsed (literally!) with faffing around doing that, in that given place and time 😳
Footballers have been answerable to the press for so long now with regards to behaviour off the pitch, but it seems rugby is catching up.

Myler is getting absolutely slagged on Twitter tonight & in fairness, he’s had an absolutely shocker tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.