Helen Skelton #2 looking glam and gorgeous every single Saturday night. Richie and his dog(s) bringing the bins in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That big blimp stayed at home selling her granny boiler suit from her recent trip to balamory! Deciding witch pose her and dimwit will do for naked photo shoot. Like a classy yorkshire rimmer, zippy edition thinking she's molly!
His took far to much on zippy has write him off accidently on purpose falling pregnant so soon, really selfish move on her part, looks like she doing the house too. Just to add too it for dimwit. Having to act interested burrrrrr!
she passed him the match he used to burn his world to the ground and she ain't even finished yet, baby has to come and her expectations will be suffercating He'll have to keep silent.
Resentment may start to creep in.
Hopefully after his spent his devorce money on her 🤣👌He'll blow it with zippy his out, they'll be brutal too.
His got nothing left but her and her dad's handouts for holidays, home, baby, job, social life ect ect
He'll have to bite his tongue being in Moods after matches, he won't be able to blow at stephanie like he did helen.
He'll have to swallow it and bare zippy forcing this baby in his face when his tired,
crappy dog yapping Xx

Reactions: 2
Thing is if they don’t marry then split up he’ll get nothing but be left with maintenance bills for four children. I hope he has a decent income plan for a few years time

Reactions: 6
Thing is if they don’t marry then split up he’ll get nothing but be left with maintenance bills for four children. I hope he has a decent income plan for a few years time
His up tit creek with no paddle, literally.
He has to stay with zippy for that reason.

Reactions: 8
He’s thick as pig tit with zero personality so can’t see him going into commentary / punditry or after dinner speaking etc which is what a lot of ex players do.

Reactions: 5
He’s thick as pig tit with zero personality so can’t see him going into commentary / punditry or after dinner speaking etc which is what a lot of ex players do.
Definitely not! he can not string a sentence together without tripping over his words.
He interviews badly.
I get a vibe they pick him to speak on camera because his the husband on a TV presenter and his ego makes him think he can if she can.
Wrong 🤣 . Gobbledegook!
Old man keeping his little legs warm in leggings while training, his acting like backroom staff, so that's what I'm thinking his plan is. Xx
Did any body see him throw himself last night too 🤣 dance moves xxx
---

Last edited:
He’s only on that team now because of Zippy and Daddy he’d have gotten the boot a while back
I’d say judging by some of tweets about his playing performance in general.

He’s only on that team now because of Zippy and Daddy he’d have gotten the boot a while back
I’d say judging by some of tweets about his playing performance in general.
I think he's had one too many hits on the head if you ask me. Oh dear, how sad, nevermind.

Honestly, what the duck is wrong with these people? Doing that sort of thing in public. Am I a prude or something?
I presumed from the other video that it was up a laneway not on an actual side street, no shame the pair of them and no you’re not a prude.

Reactions: 4
Honestly, what the duck is wrong with these people? Doing that sort of thing in public. Am I a prude or something?
Absolutely not, consenting adults can do what they like but to do it in public like that is grim and disrespectful. How did it even come up in conversation?!
---
Oh and you’ll probably enjoy that Castleford Tigers are playing Hull today and the fans have been chanting you only sing when you’re rimming 🙈

Wonder when Zippys baby is due to be born?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we reckon the baby will be “early” to try and fudge the timeline of them getting together?

Reactions: 3
I think Richard the third will be born in mid March if im Miss Marple.
I think the yorkshire rimmer has wanted to nail that slag for a while , you have to fancy them to eat ther arse as a man or his done it with her before/ arranged it she looked desperate as tit, zippy is the same degrading them selfs for the D all for the fame? I bet dimwit and zippy had it at that dinner that night no doubt when helen was pregnant. Thank god no one recorded that too.
I bet the rimmer has been back to the hoe since wife booted him out. Like dimwit would have done with zippy. Until helen booted him out.
But obviously the rimmers slag has kids and husband and is most likely not a millionaires daughter so can't hoard him like zippy did dimwit hence zippys pregnancy.
What we calling the new thread.

I agree re the Yorkshire rimmer and that one he was with I reckon they’ve been sleeping around for a while now.

One of the “delightful” chants at the Cas match today was “if you cannot shag a woman, lick her arse” bet any parents sat close by with kids loved that particular one ….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
One of the “delightful” chants at the Cas match today was “if you cannot shag a woman, lick her arse” bet any parents sat close by with kids loved that particular one ….
I dunno, as a kid who grew up in the stands of football and rugby matches I never picked up on stuff and if I ever did, I was told not to repeat it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.