Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hate for Chet is real right now😂 I bleeping hate him, I hate everything about him. I think we should be judging him for putting ocean into nursery so he can go and have a bleeping facial, bleeping pussy 😂 atleast Helen is being productive and getting stuff done. I hope Helen one day leaves that piece of tit, I didn’t see the live but what an absolute bleep!

Merry Christmas everyone 🎅🏼😂

Reactions: 22
She needs to get back flogging the Herbalife next year and stash all the money away so her and the kids can leave that absolute waste of space.

Reactions: 16
I was literally gobsmacked , wish I knew how to screen record it . It was so disrespectful to Helen , they were literally ripping her and Chet was joining in . Chet said he doesn’t want anymore babies and Callum said “you don’t do anything with one you’ve got” and Chet replied with “that’s helens job LOL”

I was watching in disbelief someone could be this much of a C U Next Tuesday
ahhh I wish I could see this! Layton and Callum are vile little boys make me feel sick

Reactions: 8
Guys. Prewarning you all to go put your shades on if you watch chets story.... His skin is GLOWING 🤣 Absolute moron 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys. Prewarning you all to go put your shades on if you watch chets story.... His skin is GLOWING 🤣 Absolute moron 🤣🙈
His pregnant girlfriend at home 9month pregnant sorting all the tit out for Xmas and he’s at the bleeping beauty parlour 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Money not checked off on the list, Chet must not have given her pocket money yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is for Helen, I’m sure she doesn’t read here but just in case she does...

Dump the toupee wearing prick.

ATB x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OMG I’m glowing, next story, OMG I’m glowing and so on and so on. His skin is GLOWING, OMG guys.

• Haha
OMG I’m glowing, next story, OMG I’m glowing and so on and so on. His skin is GLOWING, OMG guys.
He's soooo full of himself isn't he. Maybe it's just my taste but I don't find him attractive at all. I'm not into tattoos (no offence just not my thing) His hair, the eye brows, the way he talks, his whole attitude, he's childish and obsessed with 'the sesh'. 🤮

He's soooo full of himself isn't he. Maybe it's just my taste but I don't find him attractive at all. I'm not into tattoos (no offence just not my thing) His hair, the eye brows, the way he talks, his whole attitude, he's childish and obsessed with 'the sesh'. 🤮
He could have the most gorgeous face on the planet but his personality is ugly! I think he’s a vile looking cretin, he’s like a teenage pubescent boy.

Reactions: 16
It's been said already but I do feel sorry for Helen. All that is going to happen is they'll put ocean in nursery more and she will be off sick constantly and when you have a newborn and then a poorly toddler that will be hell. I doubt Chet will even take the two weeks off to help her without swanning off to football and any other excuse to get out. I think they both worked in a relationship before because they were party animals but it seems like Helen matured and wants a normal family life and to chet that's just boring... the novelty of the new baby being a boy won't even be enough to keep him. Do you know what's sad is that his brother Casey seems to do more for his son then Marnie does and then with Helen she does everything for Ocean while Chet films for insta here and there. Seems he needs to take some tips from his YOUNGER brother.

Reactions: 23
My friend is due next week and her and her husband are isolating so they don't get COVID and all of the many worries and consequences that could bring in labour/post labour etc. Meanwhile, Ket's getting a facial... I can't even comprehend it!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Oh ffs I'm dead now. Everyone commenting on his latest picture guessing river or reign. If they call it reign... It'll legit just sound like they've called their precious newborn Wayne 🤣 little baby Wayne pmsl. I can't deal with 2020 anymore if they do pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel so embarrassed for the people guessing 😂 although this made me laugh more than it should

9D54581D-9809-4E70-B5B7-966D5F9ADA8A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if he will put a post on the gram claiming to be a speed donor again

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh ffs I'm dead now. Everyone commenting on his latest picture guessing river or reign. If they call it reign... It'll legit just sound like they've called their precious newborn Wayne 🤣 little baby Wayne pmsl. I can't deal with 2020 anymore if they do pmsl
I think it will be Prince after his latest post, or else CJ or Wiver 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I swear to god if they name their child reign I’m done, my nephew is called reign and I will NEVER be able to hear his name the same ever again 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.