Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nicest post off Chet I think I’ve seen. I really do hope it all goes smooth for them. Helen looked scared in her stories earlier and it brought me back to childbirth. Chet stopped filming when he knew was the right time to keep it personal to them. Genuinely excited to see pics of baby

Reactions: 13
I’m excited too, I hope all goes well ocean will be a great big sister

Reactions: 4
The fact that Chet is being praised purely for saying the bare minimum about his girlfriend/the mother of his child is crazy, shows how much of an utter prick he is

On a more positive note I really do hope the delivery goes smooth for Helen, I’ve warned to her a bit in the last few weeks but she will probably start doing my head in when she starts posting about mum juice etc again

Reactions: 25
Even though I don’t like Helen or Chet I don’t wish ill on them and I hope she has a safe delivery. I can’t wait to see baby Tyga King.

Reactions: 6
I’m better than all of you, I got dressed today I don’t get the obsession with sitting around in a dressing gown I just get sweaty! So I sit around in something breathable
For me I hate to be in the house In actual clothes sitting around if that makes sense cos I feel it makes them dirty, I don’t actually own a dressing gown lol but if I’m just round the house I will be in any old leggings jumper combo! “House clothes” rather than clothes clothes cos I like those to feel fresh when I go out the yard

I am well impressed by everyone who manages to make an effort each day btw even when working from home etc.

Reactions: 2
Can’t imagine how stressed he must be! Just what you need when your partner is about to give birth. Although still had the time to Instagram it I wonder why he’s rushed out mid labour to get the car seat and clothes? At my trust, birth partners can’t come and go like that at the moment. Surely someone could have dropped them off to handover/him to collect in the car park, or could have waited until after the birth or the morning? Glad he spoke nicely about her in that update. She has seemed really nervous and anxious lately- think the reality has really started to hit & despite the influencer nonsense, she is only human. Maybe Chet shows her his love and appreciation & is more supportive in private. I am excited to see pics though & intruiged to see if anyone on here is correct with the name theories.

Reactions: 10
New thread time

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.