Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tor88

I’ll be honest it seems a lot of presents for a 1 year old with Christmas around the corner but it’s so nice to see one of these “insta mums” give their child plastic noisy junk they’ll enjoy. Sick of seeing kids getting Gucci trainers and toys they can’t actually play with...like a 6ft giraffe.

Reactions: 19

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Helen acts like top class mum but doesn’t even take her baby in for her 1 year jabs. Yeah its not nice to see but you would want to be there for your baby to comfort her not send her in with never around Chet. Selfish cow
I wouldn’t say she’s selfish for letting her dad take her in this occasion 😂 it’s about time he did something

MrsP90

I couldn’t care less who took ocean for her jabs both have parental responsibility for her so what does it matter? A dad can comfort a child just as well as a mother can. What I do disagree with is wanting your baby to come early. I’ve had 3 premature babies, my 2nd child was 8 weeks early and things I had to watch my baby go through haunts me. I wouldn’t wish an early baby on my worst enemy. Pregnancy is 40 weeks for a reason, even full term babies go the SCBU. It’s not a place anyone should wish their child to go to. If she didn’t want the ‘inconvenience’ of the baby arriving at Christmas then maybe she should of thought of that before getting knocked up again 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
Am I the only one who thought it wasn’t that bad? I’ve watched the video back and can’t see anything wrong? Poor Helen is 9 months pregnant about to pop at anytime and Chet is laughing and recording. Instead of getting her himself. There’s no other way Helen couldn’t of got her out really..
I went and watched and thought ‘is that it’ 😂 Jesus I must man handle my kids if people think that is bad 😩😩

Rose94

VIP Member
I actually like Helen (I do get she can be a bit dim at times) but I think she’s harmless. People complain ocean has no toys now we are whining she has too many I don’t think she can win at times. It’s Chet I can’t stand.

Em150

Chet and Helen went down there and tried to keep it hush 🤣 and from a tier 3 area, whilst she’s pregnant!! Very surprised at these ‘professional’ events companies who are willing to flout the rules also and then broadcast it over social media 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m sorry but it’s so irresponsible! Especially when children are involved. Chets on a night out every other bloody night, coming into contact with god knows who! It’s bad enough that Ocean has to deal with a wanker like that but now Rox! Why would you even risk it?! Nobody from a tier 3 area who’s not social distancing at all would be coming near my child!

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I'm reading this thread in my pjs & dressing gown 😂 feel judged. Im not even prego im on maternity leave but ive got a headache so that's my excuse 😖

• Heart

Baggytrousers2

I want the baby to come on Christmas Day just because she so badly doesn’t want that! Obviously for oceans sake I don’t want it but ya know

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Blue1989

VIP Member
Talk about setting us back 50 years🙄 fathers can take their children for injections, they've just as much parental responsibility. I took my daughter for all of hers, but that's because I was available and her dad was very busy with work. If I was busy her dad would have taken her.

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Still can’t understand why she acts as though the pregnancy was a shock when she was openly saying she wanted to be pregnant again and wanted 2 babies close in age 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

thewintersoldier

So after weeks of drinking raspberry tea and bouncing on a medicine ball to make the baby come early, she's decided to stop cos she doesn't want him to over Xmas, she wants him late now. 🙄 I didn't watch the rest, couldn't be assed. I really hope he comes on Xmas eve 😆 I'm just a bitch

• Haha

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
She just tries to act like mum of the year but doesn’t even want to be there for her when she has to go through that. She is selfish because shes putting her feelings above her daughters
Her dad was literally with her? What’s the difference whether either went?
That’s like saying you can’t be “dad of the year” if they don’t go in either?

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
I like this Helen, I did last time she was pregnant though.
Hate the mum juice, feed your baby 16oz in one go, I lost 4 stone in 25 minutes Helen though. And I bet she goes back to that after baby Striker Boris Seaweed

• Haha