Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

paula1234

VIP Member
Why would you even ask Instagram about feeding a child and not a midwife or health visitor surely she would be seeing one soon with having a 12 month check 😖😖
You only have their jabs at 12 months with a nurse. Health visitor is 15 months now (says in the red book thing) but even so why’s she asking for advise she can easily ring her health visitor that’s what they’re there for 😂😂

Reactions: 1
she really seems like such a happy baby too and the way they are with her just makes me sad, chet is so rough all the time the way he speaks to her is awful, throwing toys at her on his stories then how rough he is tickling her!

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Also the amount they don’t #ad is ridiculous!
I don’t think this qualifies as an ad to be fair? If it’s their business it’s abit of a loop hole really as they aren’t being paid to advertise? Might be wrong though

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Pretty sure the fact they don’t take that poor little child out or let her play with toys is child
abuse. My little one is the same age as ‘orrrrrshun’ and he’s so active. If I don’t take him for walks in the pram, let him go to the park or let him play with his toys then he’d be so bored and miserable. The pair of them of have No clue how to look after the child they have let alone another one. Poor fucking kids.
[/QUOTE
I agree take her to the zoo etc but I think we should stay away from using the term abuse even as a joke

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
honestly never posted on here before or commented on any of helen’s things. i’ve followed her for years and i’ve only just realised she’s got me blocked for no reason. has anyone else experienced this
Did you like a comment on anything?

Farfromtheusual

I think it's more to do with the mortgage company don't like you moving within the first 2 years or whatever the fixed term of the mortgage is.

Givemethetea

VIP Member
I wasn’t joking. It’s cruel to expect a child to stay inside all day because they can’t be arsed to do anything with her. They just seem to plonk her down in front of the TV and expect it to raise their child 🥴
I totally agree! It’s cruel! But it’s not abuse

Cthxo

That is absolutely not true, who would advise that. All my years working with babies and did baby led with my own kids I’ve never heard this
That’s what I got told on baby weaning I’ve never strapped my daughter in she’s 15 months

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
They must care a little as we’ve not seen any post from London this weekend and that’s not like them, especially with it being Halloween.
I doubt that’s worrying about the rules and more the contract they signed with mtv to broadcast their whole lives. Dicks

StinkyStace

I doubt that’s worrying about the rules and more the contract they signed with mtv to broadcast their whole lives. Dicks
Yh but that’s only when they are with Marni we usually see them driving down, going to his mums and they still manage to film
for mtv.

Does filming class as business and mean they can leave a tier 3 area? Also it’s hardly their whole lives.

Sunnydays2

Just seen Helens brothers having his third child with his new girlfriend of less than a year. His mum comments “can’t wait” on his post. Third child with two different women by the age of 24 or so. brilliant news
I just saw that and got confused if that was her brother or not as you’d think she’d post something considering it’s her brother

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Just thought is the new baby going to have his own room just because Helen never shows the room he will sleep in like she did before Ocean arrived
Do they even have a room? They have 4 bedrooms. Ones there’s, seconds oceans, turned one into a wardrobe and then a study? I don’t think they actually have a “spare” room for the new one

Carebear82

Chatty Member
I actually can’t deal with how beautiful Ocean is. She is the cutest little girl 😍 i skip past all other stories now so don’t know what you guys are on about most of the time now 😂😂
I do the same Ocean is such a cute little pudding. 🤩