Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
100% agree! There’s 2.5 years between mine and I felt so guilty in the final part of my pregnancy about how we weren’t gonna be alone anymore.
Yessss I agree with you both too! I normally hate Helens crying stories but I actually find this one totally relatable 😭

Reactions: 2

Matterbaby

VIP Member
“How does she have this much hair at 10 months old” ?!?! Helen luv I had about triple the amount of hair at that age 🤣 does she think all other babies apart from ocean are bald until they go to school or something?
Haha i was born with that amount 😂😂😂

Mittensmomma

Really grinds my gears I’m due on the 12th and had my little one in October last year she’s not one yet . I don’t sit there complaining you know what ur getting ur self in for yes I’m tired it’s called Being a mum 😂

cjssw

To save people’s time looking..they paid £265k in jan and it’s up for Guide price £279k

Gingercream

VIP Member
I have a 13m gap and it’s been the hardest years of my life - they’re now nearly 4 and nearly 3 and no sign of it getting easier. They don’t sleep, they fight constantly and no one else wants to take them to give us a break so we’re exhausted! And that’s with my husband helping.

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Why does she need so many new baby clothes? She must have loads from Ocean and I’m sure her sleep suits were always white/neutral so it’s not as if they can’t be reused for a boy.
If they’re all from her favourite place asda then they don’t wash well at all, she’ll have thrown them out. They’re good quality for the price but I highly doubt they’d last 2 babies

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I thought they had already bought a pram
And a car seat but there now on her list of what she needs, must be on the beg for free ones so she can return the ones she bought 🤦🏼‍♀️ God these people have no self respect always after freebies!!
She did say she’s got some of those things and is going to start ticking them off

Reactions: 1

BookLover15

Almost 15k profit if they were to get the asking price.
They’ve spent some £££ on that house though, the carpets they’d put throughout ain’t cheap, plus they did the bathrooms out too. So they may make a tiny amount of profit if they can achieve the asking price, but I doubt very much 🤷🏼‍♀️

Lbear

Keyword there is POTENTIAL. All medications have potential side effects but they help more people than the number of people who will unfortunately have side effects. People who can't have vaccines because they are immuno compromised rely on those who can to get them to help keep them safe.
So effectively you should play Russian roulette with your child's/your life to protect others? Maybe you should speak to mothers of vaccine damaged children. Either way, nobody should be shamed for being pro choice!!

Neither wearing a mask, your supposed to wear them inside Trafford Centre, not just in the shops. Oh no rules don’t apply to them do they 🙃
If chets dad's posts are anything to go by they aren't following the official narrative anyway.

Rose94

VIP Member
I’ve seen her irl and she is actually pretty. I think she’s mentioned before about not being photogenic. I get that though I am the same lol I look like a sack of shit in photos/videos but look miles better in person 😂 I just haven’t got the angles (n)
Oh 100% she’s still really pretty! But looks like a completely different person haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
I wonder if Ocean goes to a childminder like when she mentioned something about someone in the family being a childminder, could explain why she’s so clever with them 2 as parents 🤣 It’s so odd to go on a day out with grandparents too and not take your baby

I’m sure her hair is blue again
She’s defo gone blue lol but it’s like that pale blue she had years ago , it looks dull as dishwater. Why hasn’t anyone told her about this lol

Attachments