Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsNMA

Maybe that’s why the house is up for sale, they need to move somewhere better for Helen, so that she can walk to places for the kids.
(I also live in the area and there isnt much around where they live)

Reactions: 2

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Helen and Chet have gone to marnies and caseys. You can hear Chet talking to ocean on marnies story 🤣
They are trying to be super discrete about it. Probably not cause they care about the rules, when has that ever happened. More so cause it will be filmed

Parkinson1907

Chatty Member
She showed Ocean room in old house or I could be wrong and it was when they moved into this house also I’m pretty sure Ocean was out of their bedroom before she was 6 months
They wanted her out when she was a few months 🤣 she pretended for ages she was still in with them when you could blatantly tell she wasn't and she was sleeping right next to them extremely safe fairy lights

Little Bear

VIP Member
I don’t think this qualifies as an ad to be fair? If it’s their business it’s abit of a loop hole really as they aren’t being paid to advertise? Might be wrong though
probably is a bit of a grey area tbh i’m not sure officially but to me she is advertising faded 🤷🏻‍♀️ who knows - they wouldn’t do it anyway like the rest of them

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
why have I never noticed her egg head before 🤣 I actually think the blonde looks worse, she looked better blue

oogaboga

Life hack? I’m fecking howling. How have I got to 28 year old without knowing you could dry washing on the door. She must have her heating on 24/7 on full blast... Or those close will be stinking of that horrible damp smell, even when they are dry! The smelly stale stench of wet washing on your clothes! Lovely.
Bet ya her house smells like a wet dog

• Haha

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I’m from Accrington and knew a few people that was on the gender reveal that she’s been friends with since she was young so she must still keep in touch, she’s been best friends with Danielle for years, same with liv Barnes.

She looks totally different in that picture. She was stunning before all the fame but the fillers are just far too much
Her and liv had clearly fallen out at one point as they weren’t following each other for ages when ocean was born. Only noticed because they were close and she was off the scene 😂

Sinderella

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ I grew up eating coco pops and I currently have a degree in public health, health promotion, fitness and nutrition so calm down Karen we don’t all turn out to be obese chavs I’m from Ireland but I’m guessing a chav is an insult similar to what we call a knacker 😂😂
I bet you have a filling or two 😉🤩

• Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Poor kat is so triggered by it! Someone should check she’s okay😂 imagine if they wasn’t even coco pops but home brand cereal😱😱😱 she might bloody report her🤣🤣🤣
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

They feed her chocolate biscuits and juice all the time too. It’s not just the coco pops that offends me.

You guessed it! My grandpa was the founder of coco pops🤣🤣
Good, tell him they’re no good for babies. And to ask Helen to do an Ad whilst he’s at it 😂

Last edited:

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
I think they left the Lake District because the place they stayed would have got loads of shit off people on insta and potential a hefty fine for allowing people from a area currently in tier 3 to travel to and stay when this is against the rules.

I think they were asked to leave and that’s why it’s not been mentioned just pretending like it never happened. I personally don’t think it was prerecorded both Helen and Chet had the same clothes on and obvious they don’t think the rules apply to them or care about the consequences but I’m sure they company getting fined will.
Going from their tier 3 town to a tier 1....sensible 🙃

• Sad

Sunnydays2

What makes you say that? Genuinely asking as I’m not sure if something has been posted
When they first got him, they posted him constantly, but for the last couple of weeks i haven’t seen anything, or him in the back ground of stories like you’d expect with a dog. Also, they had new flooring today and all furniture put back but no dog bed and no dog 🤔

Lillypot221

Do you not have to live in the house a certain amount of time before you can put it on the market I don’t know anything about owning a home
I'm not 100% sure but I don't think so as my estate agent sold a house on our road last year and the couple split up a month later and it went back on the market straight away.
And we're house hunting at the moment and we seen a house that had just been all done out. It only sold in April and is back on the market 70k higher than it sold.

Farfromtheusual

I think Helen has asked for those presents, because she's so delighted (not sure why though), either asked or dropped hints. Mrs hinch has those exact same items. To be fair I ask my husband for what I want, although I wouldn't be asking for household appliances lol
Yeah she's definitely asked for them. They're not presents for her though they're for the house. Had to be just like her idol Mrs hinch though doesn't she and Chet probably refused to buy them for her just because and her Ali ba ba clothing range doesn't make enough money.