Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whyohwhy

Probably 😂 they are always competing 🤦‍♀️

I feel like those decorations and the table all laid is more for adults enjoyment than Rox’s 😩 anyways it’s their money... just doesn’t seem much fun for a one year old, other than popping the balloons 😆
I was thinking the same it looks more like an adults Halloween bash than a babies 1st birthday even the cake.

Reactions: 2
Charming

Same attitude as his sister and Chet🙄 vile, selfish people who are sticking there middle finger up to the NHS and don’t care about the well-being of others.
Oh Helen won’t be happy about this at all 😂 attention isn’t all on her and plus it’s another little boy
I've got a 6 & 1 y/o. My 6 y/o was a dream but had an awful pregnancy. My 1 y/o little supprise came into this world like a tornado and shes just not stopped. Second ones always a bugger 🤣
I always hear this, If this is true pray for me 😂 I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old and my 2 year old is an absolute terror! He is wild haha he was a very good baby though

CN3003

Yeah I don’t think she needs the filters it’s a shame really but I guess that’s insta life for ya 🙄

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Just found this on a very brief google search.
Oh interesting! Helen can still get away with that though really with faded as it’s chets company. But looks like whenever he talks about faded he should declare ad

Panda88

Chatty Member
This !!! I used to get so much hate from these chavvy types for being alternative in school etc . I remember wearing skinny jeans for first time and they called me a “dirty goth” and OMG converse and vans ....they were also “dirty goth shoes” lmfao now look at them all wearing it and destroying the brand lol
Me too, even my sister used to slag me off for wearing converse and now she wears them!

Parkinson1907

Chatty Member
They say that if you baby led you should leave them unstapped to get them out quicker if they choke. Apparently they are more likely to choke than fall out of a high chair. It gave me.major anxiety so I just made sure I got a hugh chair I could quickly unstrap and get my daughter out of.

Also the dogs and ocean! She looks so uncomfortable. One of the dogs was a rescue from tenerife too

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Helen reads on this thread so trust me if she was playing with ocean etc she would be making sure we all know about it by posting it all over insta 🤣
I don’t doubt she reads but in that case she would change having her hair in that tight bun and put some colour in her house 🤣 she rarely posts at all to be honest

I can’t bear Helen usually but I’m literally due the same time as her and every time she’s out of breath on her stories I’m like yep I’m with you hun 😂😂 haaaate pregnancy, love the babies 👶🏼

On the app everyone has it’s 3rd trimester from 27 weeks so she’s probs going off that. nhs goes by 28 weeks being third trimester so if she’s due just after Christmas it’s a week or so before you so that’s about right ☺
Oh thank you! That makes sense! I’m 27 weeks on Friday I don’t use baby apps but I don’t class third trimester until after 28 weeks🙈x

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
They are all like this with their dogs the influencers, the dogs are babied and totally untrained and it’s all seen as cute photo ops with their children

well trained dogs and babies mix fine
Untrained unruly dogs and babies don’t