Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Jesus, gender disappointment is a real thing, I really wanted a boy and I had a girl and I found it hard to come to terms to having a girl but she’s the best thing ever now. But if I got pregnant again yes I would want a boy and I would be over the moon to have one of each but if I ended up with another girl I would be happy still. People need to get off their high horses, I’ve gone back and watched oceans reveal and I do believe it’s because they have one of each now why they were so happy. Least the first reveal got more effort put into it
I had gender disapointement too. But I would never act the way they have. My kids would never be able to look back on videos and see such a significant difference in excitement about them! If I had a daughter next (what I originally imagined) I wouldn’t feel anymore excited or anymore love than I do for my son. gender disappointment isn’t an excuse to act like one was more wanted than the other imo 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 13

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
I bet Chet used to slide into marnies dms before she got with Casey! I watched that guy Chris’s stories and Helen looks so stressed with ocean think she’s been not as a perfect baby as what she says 😂😂. More like a baby everyone else has who has their bad days

• Haha
  • Heart

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Exactly poor ocean barely gets out of that bland house! 😕I just find them so strange they actually live such a boring mundane life but they want us all to believe and treat them as if they are celebrities 😂😂😂. My life’s got much more variety and stuff going on than that pair. Not that it would be hard 😭🥱.
I know! Instead of ‘paying’ £120k for an OTT car (which I doubt they are) why doesn’t Helen get a driving license and then she can actually do things with the kids. She really is just a boring accy bird 😂😂

• Haha

Thetruth123

VIP Member
1) what is going on with Chets hair literally looks like a wig

2) what is with egg head eye fucking herself in the camera talking about all this guilt she has / had about baby number 2.....don’t feel bad when ooorrrrcccceeeeaaaannnn is plonked one front of a laptop alone .....or when daddy meal ticket is making fun of her .....or when you are sat on your phone ignoring her ....twat
3) your house is bland as fuck ......don’t even get me started on your Argos 29:99 living room lights ......Bingo if these get changed ...FYI nothing wrong with a bit of Argos ....but going on you need security cameras and omg all them bathrooms just thought eggy would of purchased some classier lights....just saying
4) stop trying to be hinch 😡😡😡😡

Chipstiz

Re the coloured bottles.. I have 2 children that were a born a year apart.. A girl and then a boy like Helen. And trust me, when they're both screaming for a milk and your running around absolutely knackered and frazzled the last thing you care about is if your son gets a pink bottle 😂🙄

BDY_97

VIP Member
“Orshuuun be cuuuuurful” I’m sorry but that accent knocks me sick 🤮 obviously she’s going to hit the two mugs off each other, she’s a fucking baby and doesn’t know any better. It’s not like she’s going to hear helens screechy voice telling her to be careful and be like oh sorry won’t do it again!

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
They’ve split up, she put a story about them having a toxic relationship. Don’t know if he’s staying out there or not
Kyle hasn’t done his 14 day quarantine tho surprised germaphobe helen allowed him in her SUUUURPER CLEAN OUSE.

Especially as she’s pregnant . She’s pregnant ya know just in case you didn’t pick up on the 6282920 post she has made about being pregnant lol . He’s around ORSHUN with potential corona . Bunch of chavs

Michaella32

Hate the way they talk to ocean like she’s a older child who understands. Why let her climb up the window then film her whilst laughing & saying no? Don’t make sense be firm and tell her no before she climbs up, kids in the windows and on the ledges make me cringe. I no that’s not high and is probably locked plus her parents are there but it’s something I would personally nip in the bud before she’s at the windows when open or even climbing at the upstairs ones, no one can advice her parents unfortunately without being named trolls or mum police

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Helen may have got that second baby she was so desperate for, but don't think she'll have a ring on her finger any time soon. These couples are forever going to be in competition with each other. I find it so weird how you can go from not talking for months and months, not seeing each others babies then go to being all pally pally all over social media. I am of the thinking if you agree to make up, then great, move forward and don't dwell and fester over the past, but things don't just ping back to how they used to be. That relationship has to be nurtured to get back to where it was, so them plastering it all over socials, so quickly, make me think how fake it all is. Marnie answered a Q&A about them falling out, saying they were just very different people, literally about two weeks before they all started following each other again. Although I do appreciate, its slightly different the fact that they are brothers.

Aries67

I love how they’ve come on insta 2 days later after recovering 😂 must be some serious comedown/hangover they had after that rave gender reveal 😛

That pick n mix shit is disgusting

• Haha

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
They really are a different breed these two, she isn’t getting on that windowsill totally unaided and she’s basically finding her own entertainment because both parents are on their phone/laptop and she has no toys there, I wouldn’t call that “crazy” or “naughty” I’d call it normal behaviour of a baby 🙃

Chat and Helen are having a boy, did youse know he's having a boy? I don't think he mentioned that he's having a boy at all in his last story. Also that baby is going to be the chavviest dressed baby
Well it’ll be the first time I’ve ever seen a baby dressed like it’s going to win first place in a cycling tournament that’s for sure 🤣

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Jesus! Casey really thinks he’s something special doesn’t he 🙄🙄🙄
Why is he in their bedroom filming them when they’ve just woken up? Creepy!

Also Casey with his karaoke machine makes my whole skin cringe off my body!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Loveithere

Hey guys the wucksack is back in stock 🤦🏼‍♀️ Him and jem Lucy would of had interesting convos with their speech impediments 😂

Seriously though ... hasn’t anyone ever told them to take them lights from behind the babies cot it’s sooo dangerous.. I hate the mum police squad but I’m so surprised that they’ve got that up, I have known of so many fatal accidents with things like this, can’t believe that they have done that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12