Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Have I gone colour blind???

Also, if people messaging her with safety advice for her child are trolls, god help her when the kids have their first parents evening and the teacher doesn’t give them a glowing report, will they be a troll too?
3A05D6F0-EC19-4466-93CD-0727B156D484.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Blablabla98

I saw Chet yesterday 😂 in a black vest top, literally looked like someone sharpied all over his body. Naff tats or what 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Idkwhyimhere

‘It was a shock’

How was the pregnancy a shock when the weeks leading up to it she was banging on about trying for another 🤦🏻‍♀️

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
It’s not light hearted though when things like chet cheating, taking drugs and basically calling them shit parents? That’s not light hearted that’s ruthless 🤣
Not saying it’s not true but tattle is in no way light hearted. People say what they want on here with no consequences and a lot of people slag off parenting (when they aren't even parents themselves 🤷🏼‍♀️)
😂🥱🥱🥱🥱 listen Chet makes it very clear he takes drugs so people are gonna call him out on that. It’s not just people blindly accusing for the sake of it.
And even if you’re not a parent you can still have an opinion when they are blatantly doing stuff that’s a bit concerning. If you don’t like it don’t read on tattle maybe you would prefer mumsnet 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart

Sallyspal

VIP Member
I unfollowed both of them ... both verrrrry boring ..same shit different day “angellllll....ORSHHHHHUN.... shocccck”

• Haha

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
I hadn’t noticed his hair until this thread and now I can’t concentrate on anything he says due to that 😂😂. I see helens home account is back up again? Does she only clean her house when pregnant or something

• Haha
Not being funny but the way she talks to Ohshunnnnn is way too aggresive for a 10 month old baby. Telling her off for picking up helens hair extensions?? Give her some toys to play with then ffs, kid was probably mesmerised by the hair, something in the living room that wasnt bloody grey

Parkinson1907

Chatty Member
Does Helen ever wear a top? Or does she have to constantly only wear a bra to show she is pregnant. We get it helen you are pregnant!

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Exactly! I don’t think anyone can pin it on that they’re happy now cos they have one of each. The difference in reactions with the gender reveals is quite apparent.
Even the desperation on her face before the cannon went off. You could tell she was praying for it to be what she wanted, she almost looked more scared than excited 😬

• Sad

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Why is she buying all new baby bottles, just because they’re blue? I think he could have used Ocean’s pink ones. It’s such a waste of money. Surely one of the best things about having babies close in age is that you don’t have to buy much new stuff!
Being honest I wouldn’t give my boy pink bottles and dummies, hence why I bought neutral for my little girl so I could reuse mostly everything including pram. I bought new bottles though wouldn’t have liked to reuse them.

Mumof2.amy

They’ve definitely been reading on here, Chet saying he’s happy that ocean was a girl and there’d be nothing wrong with another girl and also Helen showing the aftermath of breakfast time this morning 🤣

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
I really don’t get the impression she was pissed off she was having a girl she was in tears in the video, seemed overcome with emotion not in a bad way either. Just because she’s having a boy doesn’t mean she’s going to drop ocean either 😂🤣
I don’t either, I knew she really wanted a boy but she also had them nub people guess the gender so I think deep down she knew ocean was a girl, I think they act shocked rather than disappointed with Ocean but I’ve also read that apparently there hasn’t been a girl born in Chet’s family for years so was special to have a girl 🤷🏼‍♀️ ffs I’m defending them again....I’m leaving this thread 😩😂😂😂

• Haha

Mummm00

Helen just looks like a thumb and Chet needs to get his speech sorted out... can’t string a decent sentence together and can’t pronounce most words without sound like he’s in year 1 🤯

using a trip to the hairdressers to advertise a bag of pick and mix what a weird thing to do!! Also who thinks she’s going blonde because her engagement is low because she’s such a bore 😂😂

• Haha

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Fucking hell helen how boring can you get, banging on all day about grey paint 😴 she better pick a colour by tonight, I can’t listen to anymore of it 🥱😂

• Haha

mickeyg

Helen mentioned that she likes 'everyday' names and thought of calling Ocean Wednesday instead:oops:

• Haha
  • Wow

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
If she’s 20 weeks today she’s due 23rd December. I’d hate a Christmas birthday. Happy families are gone, ocean back in front of the tv and Rox back to his grandmas

• Heart