Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
100% agree! Im not a mum so don’t have an account on there, but have had a browse every so often and oh my god that site is horrendous.
Obviously mostly middle aged angry Karen’s on there. I hope Tattle stays lighthearted, humorous and TEA oriented 🐸☕
Same! The kate Hayes thread was fab and it took a nose dive 💩 now this one is the same, too many comparison stories like we don’t care we want ☕ and banter 🙈😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Llamabama

Chatty Member
What in gods name is with all that lip licking? It’s all I can focus on now 😱 I watch her stories and haven’t a clue what she said because I just stare at her licking lips all the time 😖

• Sick

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
They all seem a bit bitchy. All the girls are just friends because of the family obviously. I reckon Marnie is a bit flirty with Chet as well though

Lreb88

VIP Member
Surely trolls would be saying horrible things like I hope Ocean hurts herself on the lights, not expressing concern.
These ‘influencers’ really don’t know what trolls are.

Whyohwhy

The whole its a good job we're getting new blinds is too funny, like she won't get up and do the same with the new blinds if your allowing her to do it now 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

and nothing happens

Helen’s going to be well jel cos she knows Chet is never going to propose to her, and Chet will be gutted that’s Marnie officially off the market 😂

EmaEBarry

I’m sure on Kyle’s story he says “are you going with your nanny” does she just get shipped off somewhere every weekend? 🤦🏼‍♀️
I must be awful then cause my daughters always stay with my mum at the weekend, not every single week but quite often.. one night a Friday then the next week a Saturday. Not because I ask her but because she asks me can she have them and I usually just wash my hair, do my tan and have an early night lol! I’m very grateful for the fact she wants them so much as I know a lot of people get no support from family. So I don’t see anything wrong in a baby staying with her nan. Could be the case here maybe her mum wanted Ocean to give Helen a night on her own as Chet was out

Nosey_nelly

Personally I think that’s a really bad wig. It literally is just placed on top of her head no bit of it looks real and again I know it’s a wig but when Marnie has wigs on they have the baby hairs to hide the wig line and the hair is A LOT less shiny but helens just looks like fake hair for a doll it looks very cheap🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Twertle

I swear to god if I open one more of her stories and hear “GUUUUUUYSUUH” in that horrendous voice while she slobbers with her awful lips that look like a baboons areshole I am actually going to lose the plot.
If you skip past them all all you can hear is ‘guys’ ‘so guys’ ‘ok guys’ ‘’guuuuuuuuyz’

• Haha

Titanpitball

Chatty Member
Girls I still can’t get over what a shit gender reveal that was 😂
There was so many people commenting on there about how amazing it was best one they seen they must of been to r
Best missed comment 🤣
who is that on

See how long that stays there I was blocked for saying something similar

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha