Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rahrah

I think Chet is referring to himself as a sperm donor because he is one of those ridiculous men who think all women are out to ‘trap’ them in to giving them children-totally disrespecting the actual relationship they have as well as inferring the baby is a mistake and he does not want Baby Chet. It also shows his actual contempt for Helen, who is a massively annoying at the best of times, however as a sahm to a young child and financially dependent on him without the safety net of being married and having a claim on the family assets if it goes tits up I do feel for her-she must always be wondering at the back of her mind when her and the children will have to move back in with her mother.

Reactions: 14

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
On a separate note, is she serious “how is she doing that” she’s an 8 month old that’s been crawling for a while and is climbing, I’m sorry but isn’t this what babies do?
they’re just gushing that she’s meeting another milestone, most parents do it (including me!). Helen just seems proud of ocean, and she should be, ocean is a little star and she’s meeting her milestones perfectly.
Honestly I love tattle for a good rant but these threads get ridiculous sometimes 🤣
stick to slagging them off for actual shit things like a big drugfest disguised as a gender reveal in the middle of a global pandemic.

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
I don't really follow them that much, I pop in now and again, but that gender reveal was so weird. Did they not want a girl the first time round? I thought their reaction was so over the top, I get they're excited for a boy, one of each and all that but it was as if they only decided to have another baby because they didn't get what they wanted the first time. Maybe that's a bit harsh, I just get the feeling if that it was another girl they would not have had the same reaction. I know deep down some people do hope for a boy over a girl or vice versa but come on, don't make is so obvious, I just hope they don't treat them differently.

whodoesntloveit

Anyone else wonder how Helen is going to cope with 2 kids?
From watching her stories this morning it’s like she can’t cope with the one she’s got???

• Haha

Twertle

Ocean is clearly very clever. She needs toys! And stimulating ones at that! Instead of spending their money on fake hair and leased cars maybe they could buy some... bet that’s not a priority though 🙄

Givemethetea

VIP Member
In her latest story when she’s put everything on the sides in her bathroom, why not just.....Yano.....shut the door?

WSS01

You’d think with Chet being a clothing ‘designer‘ (cough bought in bulk from China) and Helen with her hair, piercings and being so edgy that they’d at least have a colourful, stylish home. It’s so dull. Not one of the rooms has any colour. She really is a sheep. She acts like she’s different and one of those ‘I’m not like other girls’ but I think her home would tell you otherwise.

mermaidexoxo

I know a few have been mentioned on the previous thread but I could bet money on that one of these names will be used:
Blue, Bleu, Bloo, River, Rain, Rayne, Reign, Raiyne, Lake, Pacific, Atlantic, Mediterranean, (Medi or Nean for short), Sea, Snow, Ice, Autumn, Marine, Marino, Sky, Skye, Cloud, Star, Storm, Thunder

Reactions: 13

Idkwhyimhere

I mentioned this on the last thread and I was told ‘it’s cause they’ve got one of each they were so excited’
Glad others have gone back and seen the reaction and how they kind of just stood looking at each other for oceans 🙈
It is an extreme difference in reaction

BabyMommaBamford

Absolutely riles me when he calls Ocean a creep!! Her little smile is gorgeous she’s going to grow up with so many insecurities because of that muppet!

Kaylaoxox

New thread suggestion : bleu is a blonde egg, that is a baby influencer beg, chet with a hair piece, and also wants a free car lease

• Haha

The watcher

Incase no one knew Helen is having a second pregnancy ffs does she have to keep saying it we all frickin know it’s your second pregnancy your seconds baby

Blablabla98

Did anyone just seen that story of Chet with Helen eating all the dessert and him showing her stomach?
The pressure he must put on her to keep her figure. He seems really shallow and pressuring for her to eat healthy all the time and then shames her when she doesn’t! All over social media aswell! If my fella did that to me I’d be upset

Dollybird

VIP Member
Does Helen just have that one thong ? I swear that’s the one he picked up from ocean like “mummy doesn’t wear these anymore” and we can’t forget the staged thong wedgie when she was painting the fences lol. Come on Chet pay for new pants for Helen .

• Haha

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Nah tbh we all have long days and can’t wait for the babies to be in bed but she’s just dancing for the gram not cause ochurrrrn has actually gone to bed.. + £20 for fucking popcorn is that a joke
£20 nah no way! Give me a £1 bag of butterkist any day 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart