Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
New thread, thanks to @Em150 for the most liked suggestion... had to edit to fit original was “Bleugh’s up the duff, no seshing for Chet...he dreams of Ibiza, sluts, booze & ket”

First time I’ve started a thread so hope I’ve done it right 😂

edited by mod;
let’s keep thread names PC.
please hit the watch button or follow the thread instead of commenting for notifications

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Twertle

Ocean just has the cutest smile 😩 pisses me off when that toupèe headed CREEP has the audacity to call her that.

Wonder if he had to take the toupee off when he tried on the faded hat 🤣

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
Is it just me who finds "gender" (i.e. sex) reveals super tacky? To be honest, any sort of sex preference catches in my craw. Some people go through years of angst, pain, miscarriages, IVF etc. to have a baby. The idea of being disappointed in ANY aspect of your presumably healthy child is just awful.

No wonder we're in such a mess regarding "gender" when it's become so much of a focus.
I agree, I struggle to digest gender disappointment but then I unfortunately experienced a horrible situation with my first baby so I am just fully grateful for any gender as long as my baby was healthy. I do find the ‘one of each, so perfect, so blessed’ comments a bit 🙄🙄🙄🙄 makes me wonder do people think I’m not blessed because I have 3 boys? Then I remember I couldn’t give a fuck what anyone thinks of my life 😂😩😂

• Heart

Tiger_Queen84

The more I watch the IG videos the more I see Chets toxic narcissistic personality coming out.
The reveal of a boy is like showing off as an alpha male to all his roided coked up wannabe “bro’s”.
You can see Bleuu’s desperate to keep him happy, neither Bleuu or Ocean will be seen as Equal in Chets eyes, he doesn’t respect women unless they are fanning his ego 🤨

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Did we all hear Chet telling Helen Ocean needed sun cream on “Helen her legs are gonna fry maaan” who knew he had a sensible bone in his body 😂

• Haha

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Why do them and other insta people feel the need to explain why they’ve been quiet on social media. “Sorry I’ve not been active today” like who honestly cares.

• Haha

minniemae92

What has happened to Chets face though ? Does nobody else think he’s aged massively over lockdown ??? He looks like a bit of a smack head ...

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Surely trolls would be saying horrible things like I hope Ocean hurts herself on the lights, not expressing concern.
These ‘influencers’ really don’t know what trolls are.
I think their definition of a troll is “anyone who doesn’t agree with me” 🙄

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
She’s so cringe when she shows how much they are spending on things 🤦🏼‍♀️ What happened to Oceans gifted car seat “what she loved” 🤣🤣

• Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
how about PUT THE FUCKING PHONE DOWN AND PICK UP YOUR CHILD oh no sorry got to show the gram my OCD germaphobic meltdown behaviour

Reactions: 14

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
Bet Chet can't wait to shove faded on him and the trainers shooooooooock
Nike etc ..

• Sick
  • Haha

Emma3663

Jesus, gender disappointment is a real thing, I really wanted a boy and I had a girl and I found it hard to come to terms to having a girl but she’s the best thing ever now. But if I got pregnant again yes I would want a boy and I would be over the moon to have one of each but if I ended up with another girl I would be happy still. People need to get off their high horses, I’ve gone back and watched oceans reveal and I do believe it’s because they have one of each now why they were so happy. Least the first reveal got more effort put into it
She rabbited on for months that she was desperate for a boy, all she wanted was a boy etc. As I’ve said previously, yes, wanting a specific gender and not ‘getting’ that is tough to come to terms with. But Helen and Chet were desperate for a boy and I don’t believe that excitement is down to the fact that they now have one of each, I think it’s down to the fact that the confetti was blue and not pink.

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
“Get me to Ibiza” you’ve got a baby and another in the way ffs, it called responsibilities! His priorities are totally fucked

• Haha

Parkinson1907

Chatty Member
I’d be more “ah well done Ocean, not even one and you know what to do with a cup! Hey, might get you a 360 cup to try!” But nope, “nuffing in it” from both of them 🙄
Then giving her two mugs to knock together and saying "oh ocean be careful" don't give her two mugs then that could easily break! Are these two completly clueless??

The watcher

Instead of her standing there saying ocean off bring her out of the bath room and shut the door, also it doesn’t matter how often you bleach your loo it still has germs

• Heart