Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmaEBarry

Personally I like babies to wear babygrow/sleepsuits until they are waking, for all of Helens faults I do think she dresses Ocean nice and comfortable, minus the headbands.
Same here, I love knitwear and comfies on babies for the full first year! I hate seeing babies in jeans or anything else that looks uncomfortable lol

Reactions: 16

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 times are hard, both running a raffle, getting all their content courtesy of tattle

• Haha
Are we all just ignoring his pink converse? 😳 they look like they should be Ocean’s. And they way he says shock makes me want to punch him in the face!

• Haha

Blablabla98

Marnie is a lot prettier and knows Chet fancies her but that’s a dick move how she treats Helen . I know Helen is a nob and an egghead but nobody deserves to be treated the way they treat her . The wig looked awful and nobody told her when it was on wrong . The dress is see through and they all laughed at her for it . What a bitchy group of individuals they are
Yeah I 100% agree I would never let my friends or family walk round looking like that! It’s not a good look! But I know Helen is NOT a nice person at all and if she saw someone out looking like that she’d probs look them up and down and laugh cause that’s the type of person she is. All this “angels” business is a load of bullshit

Idkwhyimhere

Chet can have a £1600 wucksack no bother but Orrrrshuuuns nappies are ‘really expensive’ so helen has to bulk buy them on the cheap potentially leaving little stock for other local babies during a pandemic. Wasn’t chet not long ago filming a couple of women for bulk buying toilet roll though 👀

• Haha

oogaboga

She thought that blue hair was a personality trait, but if you weren’t aware she’s a mummahh to two baybayss; so that’s her new personality

• Haha

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
If Helen didn’t know the gender before her reveal, then why did she order the cannons off eBay herself? 🤔 she said she ordered 10 and you have to select what colour confetti you want it to come filled with .....

• Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I know this was a few days ago but Helen is obsessed with looks. Why is she constantly saying she hopes her little boy looks like rox? Like who cares, I hope the baby comes out looking the complete opposite of rox just to piss her off.
It's like shes jealous/obsessed with Rox

The watcher

I can’t stand it when parents refer to their children as little shits, Unfortunately Helen a baby will have disrupted sleep patterns also could be due to the heat, but i wouldn’t say that make her a little shit

Reactions: 15

Sallyspal

VIP Member
I need “ a bit of colour” .. Grey..kinda grey, dark grey and darker grey is NOT COLOUR... that child does stand a chance with those moron parents ... her grey house is woeful🤢

Idkwhyimhere

‘Cook, clean and take care of my family’

I don’t think I’ve seen one home cooked meal for her and chet 🤣
It’s always VEEEEGAN takeaway

Abcdefg1234

Why don’t she put the toilet seat down.. that would stop her child from being able to pull her self up and put her hands in it

Dollybird

VIP Member
Whose looking forward to seeing her hair lift lol she pregnant as well , I didn’t think it was a good idea to bleach your hair when preggers? As it can go funny due to hormones . Also why isn’t she doing it herself since she’s “the best hairdresser in the north” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Helen and Marnie are both beautiful girls, I just think Chet is just an immature dirty dick with little man syndrome